Which team (beside from Essendon) do you like the most?

Remove this Banner Ad

North Melbourne. Not ashamed to say it either. Plenty of spirit in that club. Wish Essendon could have an injection of some!

West Coast.

It was early 90s/late 80s when I first started to really follow the footy. I was always a Bombers supporter, but given the Eagles' dominance in the competition at that time I always liked to watch them play. That hasn't really gone away.

Edit: But at the moment I'm very happy with Brisbane.

Pretty much despise all teams in the competition bar EFC and the dockers.. Being from WA i gotta choose one team over here to support, otherwise waiting for the dons to come round 1 maybe 2 times a year is too harsh..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definately Saints for me. I guess you could say I was a Saints traitor in a way. :p I first moved to Melb when I was 8 & my first friend followed them so I did too. My mum told me to choose my own team for my own reasons so I promptly followed the team my brother did: Essendon

Thank goodness I have a smart brother!!

I don't like any team in particular other than us - i just tend to like some players at other clubs though, and tend to follow the player a bit - like Mcleod, Roo, Nathan Brown, Riccardi and Gary Ablett when he played.

This is my order after Collingwood and Essendon.
Melbourne
Kangaroos
Hawthorn
St. Kilda
Geelong
Richmond
Sydney
Fremantle
Adelaide
Brisbane
West Coast
Western Bulldogs
Port Adelaide
That's all of them. Wait there's some other team- obviously not important. Oh yeah Carlton - OH WELL!

North Melbourne - I live in Canberra so it's the only team I see regularly. In fact I bought a Canberra Kangaroos membership to support them (dont worry, I am an interstate Essendon member too!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back