Which team (beside from Essendon) do you like the most?

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by WABomber
Pretty much despise all teams in the competition bar EFC and the dockers.. Being from WA i gotta choose one team over here to support, otherwise waiting for the dons to come round 1 maybe 2 times a year is too harsh..

that is so true but i only stick up for the dockers if they are being given a hard time! and our finals win over them makes me like them even more!

as a sydney girl by birth i have to say the swans. they got at least one colour right

There is something I dislike about all the other teams. Some more than others of course, but there is a little something that annoys me about all of them.

Rather than saying who I like it is easier to say who I dislike.

Collingwood and Carlton are the two most hated of course. And I've never had any love for the Kangaroos. I'm sick of this "Shinboner spirit" crap that gets pouted whenever they win. It's all bullsh*t. Who cares if they play with spirit anyway - that's no reason to like them. And it's debatable whether they play with more spirit than a dozen other teams. All teams show spirit from time to time.

Also, don't have any love for either of the two Adelaide teams - particularly Port.

I think if the Saints or Dogs won a flag I'd be almost as happy as with a Dons flag, providing it didn't come at our expense.

1997 really turned out horribly. I think just about everyone wanted to see a Footscray-St. Kilda Grand Final.

I wouldn't mind seeing a Cats flag either.

But nobody else.

I grew up in Sydney(Blue Mountains actually) so have always had a soft spot for the Swannies. I used to go to the Swans games but followed Essendon because they were red and black like my rugby league team, the mighty North Sydney Bears.

I've never had any love for the Kangaroos. I'm sick of this "Shinboner spirit" crap that gets pouted whenever they win. It's all bullsh*t. Who cares if they play with spirit anyway - that's no reason to like them

About bloddy time someone "KEPT IT REAL!". Would not lose a single second in sleep knowing this club would fold, merge or whatever! The most annoying supporters, even up there with the blues supporters. They are like street bums, always playing the sympathy card.

And the only team I had a soft spot for was for the club formely known as the Fitzroy Football Club.

Originally posted by bLuEMoOsE
Cats, i used to love Hocking Ablett and Brownless

And you're STILL not converted?

Jeez, what does a man have to do...

FWIW, there's no way Essendon are my second fave team ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back