• Duggan

Votes: 11 3.1%
  • Lamb

Votes: 13 3.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should have traded up in order to give us a genuine crack at Genghis Khan. Massive offensive threat -Tough as nails, ruthless and a genuine line-breaker, no defensive wall could stop him, but I can't see him lasting until our selection.
Would provide plenty of father sons too, mad rooter was ol genghis

Jarrod Pickett is tanking the interview Chad Wingard style

We should have traded up in order to give us a genuine crack at Genghis Khan. Massive offensive threat -Tough as nails, ruthless and a genuine line-breaker, no defensive wall could stop him, but I can't see him lasting until our selection.

Spartacus?

I have no idea what's going on in this thread. :)

Im all aboard the kyle langford train now at 5, kicks both legs, contested mark, goal kicking mid with pace. At 190cm and still growing, he will eventually be that big inside mid that we need.

I really think we are going to pay dearly for not upgrading our 2nd round pick in the lumumba trade.

Sound almost idendical to Laverde

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im all aboard the kyle langford train now at 5, kicks both legs, contested mark, goal kicking mid with pace. At 190cm and still growing, he will eventually be that big inside mid that we need.

I really think we are going to pay dearly for not upgrading our 2nd round pick in the lumumba trade.

Whether it was through the Lumumba trade or not, we should have somehow found an earlier pick. Given that 25 was for Levi, and Lumumba was for Varcoe, what ideas can you come up with for a pick inside 25?

Whether it was through the Lumumba trade or not, we should have somehow found an earlier pick. Given that 25 was for Levi, and Lumumba was for Varcoe, what ideas can you come up with for a pick inside 25?

Well we wernt going to do a straight swap lumumba for clark, then clark chose geelong, so in the end it was a straight swap

Should of been

lumumba 30 to melb
Varcoe and 23 to pies
Clark to cats

Melb giv 30 for frost which was all he was worth, if that.

We fkd up

Here is the Draft Machine with all Info's and Video's on Prospects

http://www.afl.com.au/draft/draft-machine.workstation

Thanks Dave. That was actually my first look at a couple of the big names, though Petracca's highlights wouldn't work for me.

Some thoughts:

Wright - monster!! Is there any chance he could go 1? Could be a really dominant force if the highlights are any indicator.

Lever - has a terrific little fake before kicking and excellent poise for a tall defender.

It's a shame for us cause I reckon either of these could be great pick ups at 5 but I just don't know if they are massive list priorities for us.

Thanks Dave. That was actually my first look at a couple of the big names, though Petracca's highlights wouldn't work for me.

Some thoughts:

Wright - monster!! Is there any chance he could go 1? Could be a really dominant force if the highlights are any indicator.

Lever - has a terrific little fake before kicking and excellent poise for a tall defender.

It's a shame for us cause I reckon either of these could be great pick ups at 5 but I just don't know if they are massive list priorities for us.

Well IF both Lever and Wright go in top 4 then I can see McCartin falling to us

I think we're seeing the same things. Really like the look of Langford as well. If he could develop some bulk and an inside game he's the complete package.

Well IF both Lever and Wright go in top 4 then I can see McCartin falling to us

I'm no expert but would have thought Lever was more a 5-10 proposition. But clubs would have to be thinking hard about Wright, he's a beast. What Knightmare might call a potential 'franchise' player. If he went one that might shake it up a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back