Play Nice Who finishes highest out of Melbourne, Carlton and Gold Coast in 2020?

Who finishes highest

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

A player with Stack’s skill set should be developed with the view of turning him into a full-time midfielder as Richmond go through the process of replacing Cotchin, Edwards, eventually Martin etc.

He could continue playing off a flank, and he would become a good player either forward or back, but I think they’d be wasting his talent, and Richmond are content with rotating their bottom few players in these positions which Stack won’t be with a few more years experience under his belt.
Richmond 30+ Disposals (2019):

Bachar Houli: 11 x times
Dion Prestia: 10 x times
Dustin Martin: 9 x times

So was Bachar Houli their secret midfielder or do they run their midfield off half back on their terms. Know
your enemy, understand them.

Ri

Secondly, I asked you those questions (which you still haven't answered for some reason) before you asked me yours.

Anyway, don’t bother... I think I know the answer.

Carlton supporters are so pumped about this year...lets see how they handle the pressure of being expected to win. Sam 'Bruce Doull" docherty is being touted as all aust, brownlow medalist, hall fo famer on their board.....its so sad.

I remember when I had the school-boy blind optimism ala many Carlton supporters on this thread. Your team will climb the ladder, no doubt, but some players are being wildly overrated based on observing part of a pre-season
Yep. Weitering is now the best defender in the league replacing Rance and supposedly Dow's horrible kicking has miraculously been fixed this preseason, while Docherty's 2 ACL's won't hamper him at all. I love the optimism, and I actually have been an advocate for the Blues list, however there are some crazy things being mentioned in this thread.

Firstly, I didn’t admit that.

Secondly, I asked you those questions (which you still haven't answered for some reason) before you asked me yours.

Anyway, don’t bother... I think I know the answer.

Yeah, that closet Tigers poster is not here for serious discussion, just a poor Trump imitation.

"They say Doc is gonna become a Hall of Famer, Brownlow medalist in 2020 ... it's so sad folks, so terribly sad".

I swear opposition supporters exaggerate what we’ve supposedly said far more than the actual content of our pre-season reporting.

Weitering training well, Docherty looking fit and integrating well and Dow’s kicking looking much improved are all pretty stock standard observations.

Think we will improve but Melbourne will have potential to bounce back to top 4. They may implode again though its doubtful they come back complacent and fat after 2019s lesson.

Melbourne are probably the hardest to predict in the league. Could literally finish anywhere on the ladder. The gulf between their best and worst is staggering. Feel for their supporters. I think in the 5 to 10 range is a good safety bet

Melbourne are probably the hardest to predict in the league. Could literally finish anywhere on the ladder. The gulf between their best and worst is staggering. Feel for their supporters. I think in the 5 to 10 range is a good safety bet
Tom McDonald is the key for the Dees I think from an outsiders point of view he is their most important player. When he plays well he seems to take the rest of the team with him.

At least with Walsh you know it’s not a matter if, it’s a matter of when.

He played to a very high standard last year for a first year player and matched the output of some seasoned B-graders, so it would not surprise me in the least to see him jump up into the the A-grade bracket.

Tempering expectations though it’s more likely he gets that that level in 2021-2022.

He'll finish top 10 in the brownlow this year. No tempering here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I voted for Carlton, but only because I am a Carlton supporter. I think Melbourne will finish highest here. Whilst they were overrated leading into the 2019 season, I feel as though they are being underrated if you look at their form line of the seasons leading into 2019. They should be playing finals if they can keep their injuries under control, and if not then I think Goodwin will be under serious pressure.

Back