Who is the better #1 Draft Pick? Luke Hodge or Nick Riewoldt???

Who has been the better player over their career?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hodge is not a better finals player than either Ablett or Judd. He has 2 norm smiths but it's not accurate to say that McLeod, Ayres and Hodge are the best finals players ever. I agree he is better than the other 2 in finals but Roo has been immense in some finals too. Actually, Mitchell overall has performed better in finals over his career than Hodge (my opinion obviously).
How about Tiger Crosswell who was best afield in the 1969/70 and 1975 Grand Finals? Where does he come in? Ever heard of him?.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bitter big footy haters don't count....insignificant.
What's significant is the medal around is neck....the judges agreed :)

Haha okay champ. He'll be the Australian BOG in the sense that Priddis was the best player of 2014.

Completely different scenario...you're getting desperate.
Why hate....the only person you're embarrassing is yourself.

Hardly. Hodge wasn't the best player on the ground. He may have got the medal, but he wasn't worthy of it. Everyone who isn't a Hawks supporter agrees.

One's a key forward and the other is a half-back mid. Hard to compare the 2 especially when both have been great their careers.

Hardly. Hodge wasn't the best player on the ground. He may have got the medal, but he wasn't worthy of it. Everyone who isn't a Hawks supporter agrees.

The judges voted him BOG. The End.
Quoting Big footy doesn't help your argument....it only weakens it.

Keep trying...you're failing miserably.

The judges voted him BOG. The End.
Quoting Big footy doesn't help your argument....it only weakens it.

Keep trying...you're failing miserably.

Please help me understand why you're so upset about me not sharing your passion for Hodge's performance. I'm here to help.

How about Tiger Crosswell who was best afield in the 1969/70 and 1975 Grand Finals? Where does he come in? Ever heard of him?.
No surprisingly never just read into him, thanks. Impressive grand final record. My point was # of norm smiths don't necessarily equate to the BEST final performer. They do show that the player has the ability to get it done on the big stage, which everybody knows Hodge can. But then a great finals performer such as Voss doesn't have a normie. It's only a very partial reflection of how a player plays in their finals career.

Not upset at all....Just calling you out on your embarrassing Bigfooty is behind me call.
It deserved to be called out....it was putrid.

Nothing to do with Bigfooty. Everyone I watched the game with and everyone who I've read something from on social media after the game thought the call was a joke.

Be honest with me, do you think Luke Hodge was the best player on the ground?

Hardly. Hodge wasn't the best player on the ground. He may have got the medal, but he wasn't worthy of it. Everyone who isn't a
Hawks supporter agrees.
Everyone.
Ummm...Sure whatever.
Anyway Hodge over Riewoldt just

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back