who should replace Surjan

Remove this Banner Ad

We just beat Brisbane. Our attack at the ball was great, there is no desperate need for a player like Poulton. If we needed a pure experienced HBF then he'd be the one but we have that in Shattock and Walsh and we can use the position we are in to integrate our talented young players into the side.

The best place for the kids to learn how to be part of a premiership team is to play with that team. Poulton is not the future.

crazy_big_al said:
Well that is your opinion and you are allowed to have it but i think that his AFl Carrer is not over and he has still something to offer to PAFC

even Brayden Lyle has made it as a runner ... ;)

sog35 said:
If the Grew can do it against the Lions then there is no reason why Symes can't do the same against the Crows.

Don't know why the hell we'd swap Cochrane for Poulton. If Cochrane comes out, it's going to be for an accountable midfielder, not another half back flanker. Peter Walsh has placed the nail in the coffin and Shattock will nail shut Poulton's AFL career. Love him for the game winner against Sydney and his overall give it a go 'tude but his time is over.

Agree 100 percent. Poulton has the heart we always want in our player ... but his time is up.

KarmichaelHunt said:
Just wondering why he didnt get much of ago was it injury?
Young Surjan sprained his tibia/fibula joint in the first ten minutes against Brisbane tackling Nigel Lappin after starting on the half-forward flank I think it was.

Aweful shame, but I am sure Hollywood will bounce back and force his way back into the side soon.

oporto said:
Young Surjan sprained his tibia/fibula joint in the first ten minutes against Brisbane tackling Nigel Lappin after starting on the half-forward flank I think it was.

Aweful shame, but I am sure Hollywood will bounce back and force his way back into the side soon.

Absolutely. Surj will be an integral part in our set up for years too come.

oporto said:

Thanks for the news :mad: I wasnt there so I missed the first 20 mins of the game so I didnt no what happened.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back