Who TF Is This Commentator??

Remove this Banner Ad

Who are we actually talking about?

Can add Shaun Burgoyne to the list of pointless mouthpiece Channel 7 commentators if it’s not him.

Alister Nicholson is the actual commentator, worked most of his career as a cricket commentator for ABC grandstand before moving to 7 a year or so ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I previously thought he was pretty good, but tonight he was so biased towards Freo.
TBH, I didn't particularly note any bias necessarily - just patheticly over the top gushing over every single moment of the game and every single player.

Embarrassing.

At many points, I actually thought there was a glitch and that the commentary was out of sync with what I was watching. The forced excitement just didn't align with what was actually happening.

And the attempts at poetic genius at every contest and action made it unbearable.

Hamish McLachlan has no peer (aside from Basil) when is comes to over reacting mindlessly to every single moment like it's the closing 10m of the Olympic Men's Final of the 100m sprint - but tonight he appeared low key compared to this other cretin.

I wonder where Adam Paply was he does every Freo/WCE home game and then gets turfed for the big final

Only sport in the world you’d find a convicted drug cheat still involved with the game commentating
Well Channel Seven employs another m*ngoloid of a former player who was convicted for glassing a woman in the face, so why not complete the set? Lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back