Why boycotting Israel matters

Remove this Banner Ad

You can have equal rights in an area, but that doesnt mean Anti-Semitism doesn't exist.
Equal rights means that all people have the right to be treated equally. This means that laws, policies and programs should not be discriminatory, and also that public authorities should not apply or enforce laws, policies and programs in a discriminatory or arbitrary manner. No racism in Germany before the Dolchstoß

It's obvious that the Talmudists exploited being given equal rights in Germany.

How would you feel after being a gracious host for many years, to then be stabbed in the back later?
'Non-Christian Jews' are Jews.
In Croatia during ww2 their dictator was married to a Jewish woman that was Catholic. It was only Catholic Jews that embraced Croatia's independence movement, antichrist Talmudists and atheistic communists were anti-Croat, enemies of the Croatian state.

So if Talmudists could be enemies to states not theirs, muslims should be expected to be enemies to the state of "Israel."

Let me ask you this, is a Christian Jew a semite?

It's so stupid to lump Christian Jews (Jews for Jesus) in with antichristian Jews, but it's obvious why people like you need to do that.
Did they?
Yes
So they could never lead others by the nose into serving them in their battles.

Do you know that Talmudists believe that the wise (them) use the fool as their servants? Gentiles to them are fools.

Are you a Talmudist?

No racism in Germany before the Dolchstoß

That's simply not correct.
How would you feel after being a gracious host for many years, to then be stabbed in the back later?

The 'stab in the back myth' is just that. A myth.
In Croatia during ww2 their dictator was married to a Jewish woman that was Catholic.

Yeah? So? He was married to a Catholic woman who had Jewish relatives and ancestry through her mother's family. Catholics are Christians.
It was only Catholic Jews that embraced Croatia's independence movement, antichrist Talmudists and atheistic communists were anti-Croat, enemies of the Croatian state.

I'll ask again. Why are you using the term 'Talmudist'?
Let me ask you this, is a Christian Jew a semite?

Anti-semitism is hostility to, prejudice towards, or discrimination against Jews. The influential Joseph Renan (1823-1892) claimed that the Semitic race was inferior to the Aryan race a sentiment that some scholars believe he developed from Voltaire's anti-Judaism. Prussian nationalistic historian Heinrich von Treitschke (1834-1896) coined the phrase "the Jews are our misfortune" and used the term "Semitic" almost synonymously with "Jewish".
It's so stupid to lump Christian Jews (Jews for Jesus) in with antichristian Jews, but it's obvious why people like you need to do that.

"People like me"? So where are you going with this? What assumption are you making?
Do you know that Talmudists believe that the wise (them) use the fool as their servants? Gentiles to them are fools.

That is unadulterated rubbish.
Are you a Talmudist?

I'll ask again. Why are you using the term "Talmudist"? Which is a white supremacist and antisemitic term for Jewish people.

And why does it matter what I am or what I am not?

Last edited:
The 'stab in the back myth' is just that. A myth.
I don't believe so.
Yeah? So? Catholics are Christians.
Are Catholic Jews semites? Just a clear YES or NO will suffice.
Anti-semitism is hostility to, prejudice towards, or discrimination against Jews. The influential Joseph Renan (1823-1892) claimed that the Semitic race was inferior to the Aryan race a sentiment that some scholars believe he developed from Voltaire's anti-Judaism. Prussian nationalistic historian Heinrcih von Treitschke (1834-1896) coined the phrase "the Jews are our misfortune" and used the term "Semitic" almost synonymously with "Jewish".
I just read this about Renan: "Still feeling too much under the domination of the church, he reluctantly ended the last of his associations with religious life and entered M. Crouzet's school for boys as a teacher."

It seems to become a racist you must eventually leave the religious life.

"Hugely influential in his lifetime, Renan was eulogised after his death as the embodiment of the progressive spirit in western culture.
Anatole France wrote that Renan was the incarnation of modernity."

Anatole France was a communist.

"One of his greatest admirers was
Manuel González Prada in Peru who took the Life of Jesus as a basis for his anticlericalism."

It seems Gonzalez Prada admires a racist.

I'll ask again. Why are you using the term "Talmudist"?
I think it's obvious lol!

What do you want me to call Jews that aren't Christian?

Define 'semites'
Semite -
a member of any of the peoples who speak or spoke a Semitic language, including in particular the Jews and Arabs.
a member of any of the peoples who speak or spoke a Semitic language, including in particular the Jews and Arabs.

The Semitic language family consists of dozens of distinct languages and modern day dialects, but the major Semitic languages are Arabic, Amharic (spoken in Ethiopia), Tigrinya (spoken in Ethiopia and Eritrea), Hebrew, Tigre (spoken in Sudan), Aramaic (spoken in Lebanon, Syria, Israel, Iraq and Iran) and Maltese.

So anti-semitism is hostility to, prejudice towards certain languages!

What do you call Jews that are Christian?

Semite -

The Semitic language family consists of dozens of distinct languages and modern day dialects, but the major Semitic languages are Arabic, Amharic (spoken in Ethiopia), Tigrinya (spoken in Ethiopia and Eritrea), Hebrew, Tigre (spoken in Sudan), Aramaic (spoken in Lebanon, Syria, Israel, Iraq and Iran) and Maltese.

So anti-semitism is hostility to, prejudice towards certain languages!

Very good. So the largest group of "semites" that lived in Europe in the 19th century were the Jews.

I've already explained to you the context in which the term "anti-semitism" was used in Europe in the 19th and 20th centuries in regard to race. Here it is again.

The influential Joseph Renan (1823-1892) claimed that the Semitic race [which is now an obsolete term in describing an ethnic, cultural or racial group] was inferior to the Aryan race a sentiment that some scholars believe he developed from Voltaire's anti-Judaism. Prussian nationalistic historian Heinrcih von Treitschke (1834-1896) coined the phrase "the Jews are our misfortune" and used the term "Semitic" almost synonymously with "Jewish".

The term "anti-semitic" is therefore used to describe hostility to, prejudice towards, or discrimination against Jews. It became part of the English language from German in 1881 when it was included into the Oxford dictionary, where it is still described as "prejudice, hostility, or discrimination towards Jewish people on religious, cultural, or ethnic grounds.."

What do you call Jews that are Christian?

Christians.

The term "anti-semitic" is therefore used to describe hostility to, prejudice towards, or discrimination against Jews.
So anti-semitism is to be anti some languages, and because Jews speak a semitic language we should come to the conclusion that to be an anti-Semite is to be a racist? You know they had a religion also right?

Also Judea is a synonym for Jew, so why isn't "Israel" called Judea then?

If you read what the Neturei Karta say, there should be no "Israel" causing all these problems in the world.

Christians.
So once a Jew (who may speak two languages) becomes a Christian you're saying he ceases to be a Jew, why, does his race change?

So anti-semitism is to be anti some languages, and because Jews speak a semitic language we should come to the conclusion that to be an anti-Semite is to be a racist? You know they had a religion also right?

I've explained the term anti-semitism and the context in which the term originated. Go and read it again.

Also Judea is a synonym for Jew, so why isn't "Israel" called Judea then?

Really? Do I really need to explain this? Go and read some ancient history of the Middle East. At the same time look at the map of the 1947 UN partition plan which was accepted by the Jewish Agency for Palestine (the organisation recognised by the British as the appropriate Jewish agency provided for in the League of Nations' Palestine Mandate.)

If you read what the Neturei Karta say, there should be no "Israel" causing all these problems in the world.

The 'Neturei Karta' are a fringe religious group of Jews.

So once a Jew (who may speak two languages) becomes a Christian you're saying he ceases to be a Jew, why, does his race change?

Jews are an ethno-religious group (i.e. a grouping of people who are unified by a common religious and ethnic background.) Would you like me to explain the meaning of 'ethnic'?

Last edited:
Those that understand their Biblical prophecies. If they don't believe that Jesus was the Christ, they still wait. So this state of "Israel" should not exist.
Would you like me to explain the meaning of 'ethnic'?
ethnic -
of or belonging to a population group or subgroup made up of people who share a common cultural background or descent.

late Middle English (denoting a person not of the Christian or Jewish faith): via ecclesiastical Latin from Greek
ethnikos ‘heathen, pagan’, from ethnos ‘nation’.

So a Jew/Judean that becomes a Christian still traces his origin to Judea, which is a synonym for Jew, though he is not unitied with Talmudists. So how is what I'm saying not true, that there are Jews that are Christian?

Those that understand their Biblical prophecies. If they don't believe that Jesus was the Christ, they still wait. So this state of "Israel" should not exist.

According to them. It's not a position shared by the majority of Jews.
ethnic -
of or belonging to a population group or subgroup made up of people who share a common cultural background or descent.

And Jews are a ethno-religious group. Not a race.

So a Jew/Judean that becomes a Christian still traces his origin to Judea, which is a synonym for Jew, though he is not unitied with Talmudists. So how is what I'm saying not true, that there are Jews that are Christian?

There are Christians with Jewish ancestry.

I'll ask again. Why are you using the term 'Talmudist"?

According to them. It's not a position shared by the majority of Jews.
So what, I'm giving a voice to the minority, "Israel" should not exist. Does the minority have to be wrong?
And Jews are a ethno-religious group. Not a race.
What is the meaning of the word ethno?

The term ethno derives from the Greek word ethnos, which means nation, tribe or race.

ethnic -

late Middle English (denoting a person not of the Christian or Jewish faith): via ecclesiastical Latin from Greek
ethnikos ‘heathen, pagan’, from ethnos ‘nation’.

What was their nation in the 1500's? Like Christians they're not heathen or pagan, so how you say "ethno"?

First you said this #4,091: "Anti-semitism existed in Germany between 1500 and the end of World War I."

Then you said this #4,093: "Germany didn't exist before 1870."

I'm gonna leave ya to it now ya ethnic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what, I'm giving a voice to the minority, "Israel" should not exist. Does the minority have to be wrong?

That is merely your opinion. You drag out what a tiny minority of Jews - a religious fringe group - thinks because it corresponds with your own world view. I've explained why Jews sought a homeland.

What was their nation in the 1500's? Like Christians they're not heathen or pagan, so how you say "ethno"?
Jews are a ethno-religious group (i.e. a grouping of people who are unified by a common religious and ethnic background.)

Ethno - Jewish ancestry and culture
Religious - Judaism

It's not that difficult to understand.

First you said this #4,091: "Anti-semitism existed in Germany between 1500 and the end of World War I."

Yeah. German-speaking areas. I didn't want to really name every 19th century single German state where anti-Semitism existed. 'Germany' was a handy catch-all, seeing the region has been known as 'Germania' since Tacitus first mentioned the name in AD 98. East Francia was also known as the 'German kingdom' (regnum Alamanie) in medieval times until the 15th and q6th centuries.

Read some history.

Then you said this #4,093: "Germany didn't exist before 1870."

As a modern nation state, it didn't. Read some history.
I'm gonna leave ya to it now ya ethnic.

:rolleyes: Yeah ok.. Your comments are nonsensical. I stand by everyone of my comments and you haven't offered any sort of robust argument against them.

Last edited:
I've explained the term anti-semitism and the context in which the term originated. Go and read it again.

Really? Do I really need to explain this? Go and read some ancient history of the Middle East. At the same time look at the map of the 1947 UN partition plan which was accepted by the Jewish Agency for Palestine (the organisation recognised by the British as the appropriate Jewish agency provided for in the League of Nations' Palestine Mandate.)

Jews are an ethno-religious group (i.e. a grouping of people who are unified by a common religious and ethnic background.) Would you like me to explain the meaning of 'ethnic'?

I've always found the ultra orthodox , anti zionist Jews very interesting

" Israelis and foreign nationals — infants, children with special needs, octogenarians with chronic health issues — were dragged by terrorists into Gaza, with their whereabouts largely unknown since. "

HAMAS scum, they will get what they deserve in the near future.

Are Catholic Jews semites? Just a clear YES or NO will suffice.

"Semitic" is mostly a language group. They also trace certain haplogroups to where those languages formed.

So, if a Catholic Jew speaks a Semitic language, identifies with Semitic culture and has what are considered Semitic genetics, then the answer is yes!

I find the Neturei Karta interesting, they don't have religion in common with the Jews that support the state of "Israeĺ," or the Jews that became Christian, and if you understand that culture springs from religion, you can't help but wonder how the middle east would look today if not for Herzl's culture?

The only thing the Jews that support "Israel," the Jews that became Christian, and the anti-zionist Jews (Neturei Karta) have in common is their ancestor Abraham.

Boycotting "Israel" is definitely the way to go, all the blood shed in the middle east is on their hands.

" Israelis and foreign nationals — infants, children with special needs, octogenarians with chronic health issues — were dragged by terrorists into Gaza, with their whereabouts largely unknown since. "

HAMAS scum, they will get what they deserve in the near future.

This is the challenge of fighting the zionist occupiers who have the backing of the world's largest military. First Britain, now the US and Britain.

Not sure why you're surprised. If you a genocidal settler-colonial project that was formed by committing terrorism to ethnically cleanse a region and now use weapons supplied to you by the US in a more industrial nature, they will occasionally push back with whatever means they have.

No matter what war crimes Israel commits now as part of their brutal reprisals, they can't win. It might take many more decades, but the indigenous people still outnumber them. Not as much as the black South Africans did the white South Africans, but still enough. This is why it is taking longer, but it will happen.

The old people still have their keys, and their grandchildren will hold them after they die.

key%20collage-hash1.jpg

Palestine-kids-key-ap-img.jpg

“You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep Spring from coming.”​

I find the Neturei Karta interesting, they don't have religion in common with the Jews that support the state of "Israeĺ," or the Jews that became Christian, and if you understand that culture springs from religion, you can't help but wonder how the middle east would look today if not for Herzl's culture?

The only thing the Jews that support "Israel," the Jews that became Christian, and the anti-zionist Jews (Neturei Karta) have in common is their ancestor Abraham.

Boycotting "Israel" is definitely the way to go, all the blood shed in the middle east is on their hands.

Hang on. Aren't they Jewish. Of the Jewish religion. (Orthodox Jews )

Just not zionist?

If you agree that culture springs from religion, then the Neturei Karta religion is not like that of the Jews that support "Israel." Obviously we have two different cultures here.

Neturei Karta is a very small activist fringe organization of anti-Zionist Haredi Jews. The Haredi Jews as a whole consist of about 13% of Israel's population. They regard themselves as the most religiously authentic group of Jews and are very conservative.

Ironically while Haredi Jews in the past tended to oppose the state of Israel on Judaic religious grounds, the largest Haredi population in the world today is in Israel. Haredim who do not consider themselves Zionists fall into two-camps: non-Zionist, and anti-Zionist. The largest anti-Zionist Jewish group is the Satmar sect which has around 100,000 followers worldwide. Neturei Karta has about 5,000 adherents. Satmar and other anti-Zionist Haredi groups are frequently critical of Neturei Karta. Indeed, most of Neturei Karta's 5,000 members are based in Jerusalem, despite opposing the state of Israel. One wonders why they aren't opposing the existance of Israel outside the state they oppose.

Just not zionist?

Anti-Zionist. Yep.

Just some Israeli Settlers attacking a farmer on his olive orchard. If some Palestinian comes to protect the farmer, the army will shoot them to protect the settlers.

And people wonder why Palestinians can't just be peaceful.

_131486874_gettyimages-nc.png

The ethnic cleansing of Palestinians from the West Bank and Gaza is an Israel-wide project from grass roots to the military and through to the Knesset.

Just some Israeli Settlers attacking a farmer on his olive orchard. If some Palestinian comes to protect the farmer, the army will shoot them to protect the settlers.

And people wonder why Palestinians can't just be peaceful.

_131486874_gettyimages-nc.png

The ethnic cleansing of Palestinians from the West Bank and Gaza is an Israel-wide project from grass roots to the military and through to the Knesset.

It is what happened all over "Israel" since 1947. This is how a group that made up 10% of the population claimed 50% of the land.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back