Society/Culture Why is Multiculturalism a good thing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Your cherry picking is shown in your using unrelated comments outside of his article, with no supporting context, in an attempt to discredit his article.

The article makes mention of religion playing a part wrt maintaining culture, but it isn't its main point. If you've read the article and have still missed the point, there's no helping you.

It's presumptuous to say that I "admire" his thinking. What's the point in going down this route if not to link me with him in your taking the personal route against him?

If you've read the article and still haven't gotten a clue as to what the foundations of western culture are, even after it being pointed then there's no hope for you. It's almost as if you've only read the headlines of each segment and drawn your own conclusions from them.

"Benefits are lower in the US"? Your bringing up this issue again shows that you've missed the point of the article and don't know what you're talking about.

Your wanting me to explain unrelated matters that you think are applicable here in the form of "how hard work and democracy are incompatible with trends..." once again shows that you're not even close to understanding the authors position.

Roosh is definitely not the same as you.

He's a knob and probably a social leper, but he puts his name to his thoughts and authors some absolutely stupid s**t. But he is rightful lambasted for it and cant' show his face in a lot of nations without it getting punched off.

You on the other hand.... well you're right in front of us here, annoying the hell out of us and not offering anything substantial. Just existing in a perpetually annoying and backwards state. You'll probably keep doing this for years.

So yeah, Roosh and you couldn't be more different imo.

This is a discussion board for discussion of ideas. If you want to get on a soapbox then write a blog.

The writer of the article leaves, at best, a very vague description of the native population that corresponds to the poor nature of the article. In one instance, the author references that parts of England are now under Sharia Law. The reference that he provides links to an article that states that Muslim extremists claimed an area to be under Sharia Law by sticking stickers up in said area. It's blatant lying really to push an agenda.

I listened to a very interesting speaker. He said in the 1950's that Mediterranean-style food was considered "wog food", it wasn't until the 70's that everyone realised that the wog food was actually better/tastier than most food and then footy players like DiPierdomenico came along and the "wogs" began to be "accepted".

So then where do they fit into the idea of the 'native population'?

I've put forward an idea by providing the article. You've not fully understood the article, but now expect me to fill in the blanks in your understanding.

You lack of understanding makes it seem vague to you. You blame the author for his supposed "poor nature of the article" when it really is a matter of you not understanding what he's written. Nice cop-out.
If it's "blatantly lying", it's not because you've demonstrated such.

You having listened to a speaker wrt Mediterranean-style food is neither here nor there.

What is the question "So then where do they fit into the idea of the 'native population'?" even referring to? If it's simply re-asking your previous question in different form, I've already answered you.

Roosh is definitely not the same as you.

He's a knob and probably a social leper, but he puts his name to his thoughts and authors some absolutely stupid s**t. But he is rightful lambasted for it and cant' show his face in a lot of nations without it getting punched off.

You on the other hand.... well you're right in front of us here, annoying the hell out of us and not offering anything substantial. Just existing in a perpetually annoying and backwards state. You'll probably keep doing this for years.

So yeah, Roosh and you couldn't be more different imo.

"[Roosh] cant' show his face in a lot of nations without it getting punched off"? Hahahahahahhahahaha!!!!!

Is that like when you said to me "If you talked the way in public the way you talked here, you would be beaten relentlessly and you would deserve it"?

Your tough guy talk is hilarious.

I apologised to you tess, I assured you I would never hurt you. I exploded but I would never do it to you again. Its only because I care and sometimes you just drive me so crazy, but its only cause I care that I react that way. And if you ever leave BF I will find you on whatever forum you go to and stop you from fraternising with any of the posters there. The commitment you made to me means I own you, never forget that.

I've put forward an idea by providing the article. You've not fully understood the article, but now expect me to fill in the blanks in your understanding.

You lack of understanding makes it seem vague to you. You blame the author for his supposed "poor nature of the article" when it really is a matter of you not understanding what he's written. Nice cop-out.
If it's "blatantly lying", it's not because you've demonstrated such.

You having listened to a speaker wrt Mediterranean-style food is neither here nor there.

What is the question "So then where do they fit into the idea of the 'native population'?" even referring to? If it's simply re-asking your previous question in different form, I've already answered you.

Uh huh, you've put forward an idea by providing an article yet provided very little commentary of it yourself. Hardly putting forward an idea. Yes I do, that's the nature of a conversation. You can't talk about the "native population" and not qualify what the native population is. Am I right in considering that the Native Americans are the native population of the US that he refers to?

Part of my job is to pick apart, analyse and critique articles so I know a well-written article from a poorly written article, this falls in the latter category. Umm, it is blatant lying actually. He made a statement and then the reference he provides is contradictory. OK, so maybe he didn't blatantly lie, maybe he saw an attention-grabbing headline and threw it into his article without actually reading the article first. Either way, it provides support to my conclusion that it was a poorly written article, as many others have said also.

It is completely relevant in a conversation about multiculturalism and cultural collapse as food is a prominent, semi-unique feature in most, if not all, cultures and is something that everybody can relate to. The point I was making is that the "wog food" was considered different as it came from a different culture to what the residents were used to. It was different to what was considered normal at the time and a 'threat' to the "Australian" way of life. So again, at which point did the wogs become a part of the native population? Are they even a part of the native population nowadays? In the 1950's the wogs are different and scary, in the 2000's they're generally accepted in society, yet they haven't changed at all over the time period.

Oh the irony... if you do not understand the question it isn't my fault, but yours, right? Lucky for you I repeated the question in the previous paragraph and am quite happy to qualify what I say rather than refer you to away to get your answers from someplace else.

Spamming links to uneducated ugly sex tourists is putting forward an idea since when?

Your cherry picking is shown in your using unrelated comments outside of his article, with no supporting context, in an attempt to discredit his article.

The article makes mention of religion playing a part wrt maintaining culture, but it isn't its main point. If you've read the article and have still missed the point, there's no helping you.

It's presumptuous to say that I "admire" his thinking. What's the point in going down this route if not to link me with him in your taking the personal route against him?

If you've read the article and still haven't gotten a clue as to what the foundations of western culture are, even after it being pointed then there's no hope for you. It's almost as if you've only read the headlines of each segment and drawn your own conclusions from them.

"Benefits are lower in the US"? Your bringing up this issue again shows that you've missed the point of the article and don't know what you're talking about.

Your wanting me to explain unrelated matters that you think are applicable here in the form of "how hard work and democracy are incompatible with trends..." once again shows that you're not even close to understanding the authors position.

What you define as cherry picking I would call providing evidence. I've credited where the quotes came from and as I've said repeatedly now you're welcome to show me how they misrepresent his views. To say that providing additional supporting documentation from the authors works is cherry picking is fine, as long as you can show that I have misrepresented his views in some way. Again, go forth and show me.

I'll give you an example of a document with internal contradictions that you might understand.

You might say - 'The bible encourages science.' As in this passage:
PRO 4:7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.
If I wanted to disprove your point I wouldn't just say 'You're cherry picking with no supporting context.' I would provide you with what I view as evidence to the contrary like this:
ECC 1:18 For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.
1CO 1:19: "For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

See how this works? Evidence based debate. Give it a try. I think I've been quite generous so far in doing the analysis. Bar saying that religion plays a part in maintaining culture (how? please explain?) you have contributed exactly nothing except the link. Every time someone presses you for an answer on a part of the article you distance yourself from that part or say that they haven't grasped the authors position without explaining what it is they haven't understood of this great mind.

So I tell you what, I've said my bit on what I think the authors position is and what I find disturbing and factually incorrect about it. You tell me what the authors position is in your mind because as you say, if it's not what I've raised already, I genuinely don't understand.

Last edited:
The agenda the left has to force multiculturalism on everyone so that they can consider criticisms against difficult cultures (That are not white, christian etc) as hateful speech, therefore turning the country into a police/nanny state that they desire...No surprise since they themselves are against free speech.

And yes, Islam is not compatible with western society.

Why do you rail so against something that is unavoidable?

Its not unavoidable at all. Having a multi ethnic society and having a policy of multiculturalism are two very different things. We could get rid of family reunion, SBS and all ethnic specific spending (bribes) tomorrow very easily.

We could even get rid of the vilification stupidity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

> Reality

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/imams-war...mates-converting-to-islam-20140723-zvzb1.html
'About 9 per cent of inmates in NSW are Muslim, even though only 3 per cent of the general population identifies as Islamic.'

Oh yeah, we should ignore France's 50% of inmate Jail population are Muslim (Islam) despite the Islamic population of France being 5%.

Looks like it is a reality and there's no avoiding it. You going to embrace it?

The agenda the left has to force multiculturalism on everyone so that they can consider criticisms against difficult cultures (That are not white, christian etc) as hateful speech, therefore turning the country into a police/nanny state that they desire...No surprise since they themselves are against free speech.

And yes, Islam is not compatible with western society.

Actually the left push multiculturalism because the right used monoculturalism as an excuse to execute millions of trade unionists.

> Reality

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/imams-war...mates-converting-to-islam-20140723-zvzb1.html
'About 9 per cent of inmates in NSW are Muslim, even though only 3 per cent of the general population identifies as Islamic.'

Oh yeah, we should ignore France's 50% of inmate Jail population are Muslim (Islam) despite the Islamic population of France being 5%.

Looks like it is a reality and there's no avoiding it. You going to embrace it?

This is really normal for any migrant group.

Mostly for political reasons.

The irony of Australians whinging about 'percentage incarcerated' of ANY group is ******* hilarious though.

You know what we started as right?

This is really normal for any migrant group.

Mostly for political reasons.

The irony of Australians whinging about 'percentage incarcerated' of ANY group is ******* hilarious though.

You know what we started as right?

Lets have all the worlds criminals then...

Because everyone wants to live in Glen Waverly the now 2 million dollar median suburb (ever since crime rates have skyrocketed and main st restaurants have become the third world.)

To be fair it does has shitty gumtrees and chronic gridlock :cool:

I just love how so many conservatives think everyone wants to live in Australia.

They're here because the Anglo's made their home countries unlivable. They just want to get something back out of it but you can guarantee if the jobs were in India or Africa they wouldn't be sticking around to take part in our glorious culture and way of life.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back