Why is Round 23 vs North at Etihad?

Remove this Banner Ad

istock_can-of-worms.jpg

If this is our home game, why is it not at the MCG?

Especially if it's Friday night. It's not like the MCG will be busy...

I'm hoping we'll be in a ladder position where we can win or lose nothing in this game so we can manage players and the game to our benefit.

its stupid.

The tiger army don't fit in that ground

Yep, definitely.

On the bright side we should have an extra day's recovery on our finals opponent the next week (if we make it/touch wood)

Will have to pack a cut lunch for the journey to said Etiheads Stadiam?

Only thing I like about not living in Melbourne besides the bikini babes, the great weather, fantastic lifestyle and nice people is I don't have to go to the Dome.
Hahaha stupid poor clubs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the article on the AFL website, it makes no mention of the fact it is at Etihad. How do we know that it is scheduled there?
excellent point, maybe it has been moved to the MCG
It has said Etihad Stadium as the venue for the game since the fixture was released, so it probably didn't need to be mentioned in the article.
Would make sense to move it though as the game should get over 55k attending

They would not dare put this game in Shitihad. The club would ask for a s**t load of $$$ compo for the loss earnings making our supporters miss due to lack of seating.

It's 100% at Etihad, and will not be changed

It's our afl quota game all MGC tenants have to do

It's 100% at Etihad, and will not be changed

It's our afl quota game all MGC tenants have to do
The Gold Coast or GWS game should be getting played there, not a game against one of the Etihad tenants.
This should be an explicit demand to the AFL when we put in our requests for the draw to not have to play our home game against an Etihad tenant (if we have to play there at all)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back