Why is Round 23 vs North at Etihad?

Remove this Banner Ad

The Gold Coast or GWS game should be getting played there, not a game against one of the Etihad tenants.
This should be an explicit demand to the AFL when we put in our requests for the draw to not have to play our home game against an Etihad tenant (if we have to play there at all)

Gws and GC pull bigger crowds in Melbourne than norf

Going to be a full house. Such a joke we have to play them at their home ground. However I'm very happy we got Friday night.

Sent from my brain using ESP.

Going to be a full house. Such a joke we have to play them at their home ground. However I'm very happy we got Friday night.

Sent from my brain using ESP.

No chance a full house

They have three supporters

10k of ours won't go because it's at Etihad

An extra 10k of ours won't go because it's norf and they haven't had their vaccination against becoming a boring as s**t w***er yet

An extra 5k won't go in protest of norf but playing in their Boomer jumpers

Really, I am bloody furious. I am so angry, I shall write a letter!!!!!
Oldmanshakefist.jpg

We have already played 2 Etihad teams at the MCG as away games, and 3 as home games. We have only played 1 game at Etihad against an Etihad tennant, and play 1. In other years we've played saints or Bulldogs at Etihad as home games or at mcg as away games. Usually it evens up.

If it wasn't this match, it probably would have been round 2 vs dogs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We play all home games against North at their home ground. Didn't you know? Since 2000 I think I can only count 4 times we have played them at the MCG. That'll be half the reason we haven't beaten them in about 10 years. Absolute joke. Club really should complain and be able to play the next 10 games against North at the MCG.

We play all home games against North at their home ground. Didn't you know? Since 2000 I think I can only count 4 times we have played them at the MCG. That'll be half the reason we haven't beaten them in about 10 years. Absolute joke. Club really should complain and be able to play the next 10 games against North at the MCG.

Time you get off your arse and march to AFL house. They will listen to the mad one wont they :p

er no. My first game in Melbourne after I moved back from overseas was the game where Martin 33 & 4'd and we came back from behind to win by 9 at the Etihad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back