Media WIGMEDIA: It Was There All Along - The SFAlluminati Part Deux

Remove this Banner Ad

What do you want to know specifically?
Who is brave enough to out themselves as part of the Secret Seven … and not in a “I am Spartacus“ kind of way.

I know 5 for certain and have 3 more that could be the other 2 … unless the Secret Seven is really an 8 and one is keeping quiet because they were not required to meet the voting threshold.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who is brave enough to out themselves as part of the Secret Seven … and not in a “I am Spartacus“ kind of way.

I know 5 for certain and have 3 more that could be the other 2 … unless the Secret Seven is really an 8 and one is keeping quiet because they were not required to meet the voting threshold.

Since when was Committee votes secret Jabba73 ?

After all these years I thought you finally started to understand how the league works

Since when was Committee votes secret Jabba73 ?
Seriously?!? Who said anything about Committee votes being secret? It is all in your head.

After all these years I thought you finally started to understand how the league works
Nope, never going to understand why people in here do what they do. It is mind bogglingly sad in some cases.

Seriously?!? Who said anything about Committee votes being secret? It is all in your head.

Nope, never going to understand why people in here do what they do. It is mind bogglingly sad in some cases.

In a thread that has a series of unhinged posters ranting about conspiracy theories—- you somehow find a way to be the most unhinged

I like King Tenz! But I feel that their special talents are more suitable for los Bombres. JustaBattler needs a protege.

Tagging me is a a waste of time - I dont care - think of me as a random quark an anomaly a passer by who doesn't know wether to view the landscape through a telscope or kalaeidoscope and doesn't have access to either anyway.

Also dont tag me minnow.

In a thread that has a series of unhinged posters ranting about conspiracy theories—- you somehow find a way to be the most unhinged
That’s the nicest thing you have ever said about me

So it seems I missed the action.

What Nerd made an absolute fool of himself?
One step closer to knowing
To knowing, to knowing, to knowing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back