Media WIGMEDIA: Qield Of Dreams - Build It, And They Will Come *NEW SIGNINGS*

Remove this Banner Ad

Explains your name change
Funny story that.

When I originally made this account I was questioned by mods to ask if BlueVein was a euphemism for penis.

Of course I said no, as I didn’t want them to make me change it, so I just went with the mouldy cheese thing.

KohPhi came knocking in the middle of 2019 and told me he loved my username and it’s origins, and that’s where my Baghdadi love affair began.

When I went to change it I was going to run with Salvatore PurpleHelmet, because sexy euphemisms are fun and all, but that was knocked back.

VeinGlorious was my next choice, and here we are.

Thanks for listening, stinky cheese boy.

Funny story that.

When I originally made this account I was questioned by mods to ask if BlueVein was a euphemism for penis.

Of course I said no, as I didn’t want them to make me change it, so I just went with the mouldy cheese thing.

KohPhi came knocking in the middle of 2019 and told me he loved my username and it’s origins, and that’s where my Baghdadi love affair began.

When I went to change it I was going to run with Salvatore PurpleHelmet, because sexy euphemisms are fun and all, but that was knocked back.

VeinGlorious was my next choice, and here we are.

Thanks for listening, stinky cheese boy.

It is a much better story than how I became a Cheeseman

Good signings, Baghdad is very pleased that the 2’s are strong
BAT I take the fact the Bombers are hitching the Old Boys wagon to Baghdad as a huge compliment and validation of the high regard you have for us

high praise indeed and shows the Bombers know true qooty greatness and talent when they see it ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BAT I take the fact the Bombers are hitching the Old Boys wagon to Baghdad as a huge compliment and validation of the high regard you have for us

high praise indeed and shows the Bombers know true qooty greatness and talent when they see it ;)
They've let some great talent get away lately mate.

Actually.... it is. Spuds at lower level suburban footy* cast doubt upon your skills and parentage when they kick a "goal" and you signal a behind. So I got in the habit of calling "Over the post" as I tapped my shoulder.

In the higher grades its usually only one or two a year, last season I had two in the same game by the same full forward. "When are you going to give me a ******* goal???" he howled. "When you start kicking ******* straight!" They're not used to umpires giving it back, either ;)

* actually make that ALL footy players, regardless of the comp

Actually.... it is. Spuds at lower level suburban footy* cast doubt upon your skills and parentage when they kick a "goal" and you signal a behind. So I got in the habit of calling "Over the post" as I tapped my shoulder.

In the higher grades its usually only one or two a year, last season I had two in the same game by the same full forward. "When are you going to give me a ******* goal???" he howled. "When you start kicking ******* straight!" They're not used to umpires giving it back, either ;)

ok i wasnt expecting that lol .. great story but. love the on field banter

Some of its great. The twos players sometimes congregate behind the goals to cheer their forwards and give s**t to the opposition. They were really getting stuck into the foolback and one campaigner in particular was going on and on and on. In the end I just called out, "At least he's good enough to get a gig in the ones!" Howls from behind me ;)

Best sledge ever was an elite fieldie doing a Sunday FIDA game (disabled footy, much like today's SFA match). Paid a free kick against a bloke. Bloke hobbles up to him, "what was that for???" Explained. Bloke hobbles away and calls over his shoulder, "...and they r-reckon I'M a f-f-fucking spastic!!!"

... so you are the ARC

Congratulations on a stellar debut season OOBs, it has been a tremendous effort from all involved at your club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back