Media WIGMEDIA: Qield Of Dreams - Build It, And They Will Come *NEW SIGNINGS*

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh, and to the OOB that shall go unnamed, I will remain a Bomber from now until the end of days. Thank you for your consideration.

I'm still figuring Veiny out, but s/he is still about the funniest *ing poster I've seen in my short time around here.

From one degen to another: looking forward to more!

:devilv1:

Not only is your office ready, you have a backlog of reports to get through

View attachment 1560802

I know that office! (Based on the NCAA football helmets at top left: Fordham, Duke, U of Florida, U of South Carolina.)

Steve Spurrier's desk.

Had nothing to do with the "Steve Spurrier" printed on the golf bag at bottom left, honest.

s-l640.jpg

Stop Wow'ing me Ligma and go get those beers we ordered. You can't expect us to watch the Mobb's medal without them.

First time I made a pledge get me a beer, I felt bad.

I got over it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm still figuring Veiny out, but s/he is still about the funniest *ing poster I've seen in my short time around here.

From one degen to another: looking forward to more!

:devilv1:
He. Definitely a he.

Apart from every Friday when I identify as a watermelon.

Juicy, refreshing, and seedy as *.

All the best at the Old Boys pal :thumbsu:

P.s If U2tigers asks you to do anything the most commonly used response is: “* up, Bono, do it yourself you lazy fat campaigner”.

Despite having some of our next generation leadership poached, our garden is perfectly tended - we're one of the lucky ones.

I'm not so sure about a some of the rest of the clubs in the league.

As for the last bit, there's not a lot in there that I'd agree with. But it is what it is for now - we have to figure out how to progress.

It was all Moz ’s fault

I don't know of a way you can solve this problem. You fix one club, another weakens.

I am interested in your little project and what fleshes out. I can't remember a time in the league, since S23, when there hasn't been a number of struggling clubs. The Gumbies were perennially in dire straits, with a revolving door of people trying to revive the place. Barrybran has done a sterling job there. The Wonders were pretty much cast when I joined in S25. Dingster came in and steadied the ship well. I'm not a fan of the current bunch but they're travelling fine. There are different clubs under the kosh now.

But no matter if we cull a team or add a team, there will always, always be stragglers.

I thought quality Journalists like ourselves shared a mutual respect for one another 😬

Um, what do you have in mind? This?

Or this?

I ended up president of my fraternity, I know which I prefer.

Why can't we have the party and lots of drinks with Thank you sir, may I have another?
why not both.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back