Will 2011 be Scott Gumbleton's year?

Remove this Banner Ad

maybe, but he will have to move forward from the progress he made last year. if his progression halts or declines then the heat will really be on him.

up to this point, he has had legitimate excuses for not performing (injury etc). now that he is fit he will really feel more pressure to perform. if he gets injured again he will find his support at the club begin to decline.

the pressure is on now.

Agree with what you're saying, see the thing is, the same could be said for most AFL footballers. They are always constantly under pressure to perform. The support from us supporters will never waver, it will be the clubs call on what they do with him if he fails to deliver.

So in conclusion, basically he is no different from any other footballer.

Does any Carlolton poster want a bet Gumbleton will kick more goals than Spud Henderson in 2011.

Except Black Mutt. :thumbsdown:

Agree with what you're saying, see the thing is, the same could be said for most AFL footballers. They are always constantly under pressure to perform. The support from us supporters will never waver, it will be the clubs call on what they do with him if he fails to deliver.

So in conclusion, basically he is no different from any other footballer.

yes well, we are talking about gumby in this thread. there are a handful of players from carlton who need to progress to stay alive as well. i guess since he was such a promising junior and first rd pick that he has higher expectation on him.

henderson will be in a similar position in a couple of years if he doesn't move forward.

From the moment he was born with the name 'Gumbleton', he as never going to have a year.

He's lucky he's not a stage prop farm hand in a museum zoo.

In the end, it can be summed up like this:

One day Hitler farted and dead babies fell from his arse. He was like, wtf, where did these come from, and then Paris Hilton vagina. Also Sodomy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One day Hitler farted and dead babies fell from his arse. He was like, wtf, where did these come from, and then Paris Hilton vagina. Also Sodomy

Your post is as relevant as your existence.

Does any Carlolton poster want a bet Gumbleton will kick more goals than Spud Henderson in 2011.

Except Black Mutt. :thumbsdown:

I'll take the bet. But not with you pissant. Centy, you up for this action?

6 month card (neutral forum specific. ie: can only post on your team board), to be served immediately after the final round of home and away.

Obsessed welcher?

Carlton supporters have always had a whole lot of "meh" for you. The changing of your club has only fuelled the opinion that your sole purpose here is to gain some popularity amongst any other than your own.

And yes, we're all well aware of your "troll" of changing teams, so you can come back and say "ha ha! I got you!" when you deem fit :rolleyes: Master troll indeed. Fact of the matter is, we just don't care. Sucks to be you, huh?

I'd take that bet, but only with a poster i've actually heard of :eek:
parrotamazon.jpg

Carlton supporters have always had a whole lot of "meh" for you. The changing of your club has only fuelled the opinion that your sole purpose here is to gain some popularity amongst any other than your own.

And yes, we're all well aware of your "troll" of changing teams, so you can come back and say "ha ha! I got you!" when you deem fit :rolleyes: Master troll indeed. Fact of the matter is, we just don't care. Sucks to be you, huh?

LOL :eek: Yeah. Whatever man. I can't be trolled by the likes of you. You're nothing to us.

Never were.

Never will be.

Yeah Dennis is a pretty s**t poster, even worse than me, now THAT'S an insult.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back