Will we make top 4?

Will we make top 4 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Remember there's a week off after the last H&A round so if a side was ever going to win it from outside the top 4 it will be this year....whoever wins their qf will have played one game of footy in 3 weeks! Depending on how the cards fall I'd almost rather finish 5th and host a final than finish 4th and go over to Perth to cop another qf spanking. The higher ranked prelim sides will be vulnerable this year thanks to the afl placating their betting partners and introducing this ridiculous bye.

No logical explanation for wanting to come 5th over 4th.

It's actually the most bizarre thing to suggest. I usually here it a couple of times every season.

If you come 4th and lose, it is the same as coming 5th and winning first week.

Its actually worse because at least if you come 4th the 2nd week the final is guaranteed to be at home.

I'm not just saying this because the Hawks MAY miss the top 4, but IMHO, 2016 could be the year where a team from 5-8 could win the flag. There are teams who will probably finish top 4 who really don't impress me all that much. Also, for the first time, I think we will have 8 teams in the finals who will be good enough to win the flag.

Back