Will we make top 4?

Will we make top 4 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some massive games coming up that will shape the top four.

Fremantle (1st)
13 wins - 2 losses (128.38%)

Round 17: Richmond (MCG)
Round 20: West Coast (Domain Stadium)
Round 21: North Melbourne (Etihad Stadium)
Round 23: Port Adelaide (Adelaide Oval)

West Coast (2nd)
12 wins - 3 losses (156.46%)

Round 17: Sydney (Domain Stadium)
Round 19: Hawthorn (Domain Stadium)
Round 20: Fremantle (Domain Stadium)
Round 22: Adelaide (Adelaide Oval)

Sydney (4th)
11 wins - 4 losses (118.30%)

Round 17: West Coast (Domain Stadium)
Round 18: Adelaide (SCG)
Round 19: Geelong (Simonds Stadium)
Round 20: Collingwood (SCG)

Richmond (5th)
10 wins - 5 losses (112.68%)

Round 17: Fremantle (MCG)
Round 18: Hawthorn (MCG)
Round 19: Adelaide (Adelaide Oval)

Simple. Win out and top two assured.

You can add North Melbourne to Richmond's list (a team who has a very good record against Richmond)

I think it would take a lot for the top 4 to change in terms of make up...top 2 is still live for the Dockers, Eagles, Hawks and Swans though

Add Collingwood to richmond's list also.

So top 4 is now basically assured being 2 games + % inside, but top 2 is going to be a task funnily enough its very good for us if COLA $wans can do us a favour and beat WCE.

Looks like the road to GF this year involves at least one final in Perth and possibly 2.looking at fixture I think odds are WA teams in top 2, and we need them to blunder if we lose to WC in Perth. Seems weird given our percentage is basically the highest ever but it is what it is.

Looks like the road to GF this year involves at least one final in Perth and possibly 2.looking at fixture I think odds are WA teams in top 2, and we need them to blunder if we lose to WC in Perth. Seems weird given our percentage is basically the highest ever but it is what it is.

Disagree.

West Coast have a tricky run with games against Sydney, us, Fremantle and Adelaide.

Even if we drop the West Coast game they will need to win 2 of Sydney, Fremantle and Adelaide to stay ahead of us

If we can keep our percentage beyond 150% we stand a very good chance of finishing ahead of West Coast even with a 17-5 record.

Disagree.

West Coast have a tricky run with games against Sydney, us, Fremantle and Adelaide.

Even if we drop the West Coast game they will need to win 2 of Sydney, Fremantle and Adelaide to stay ahead of us

If we can keep our percentage beyond 150% we stand a very good chance of finishing ahead of West Coast even with a 17-5 record.

I think the way its looking with Fremantle and West Coast winning this weekend we will likely need 18 wins for top 2 or 17 ( if WCE is included in the wins ) as for top 4 we now only probably need to win 3 of our last 6 so thats pretty much secured.

I think the way its looking with Fremantle and West Coast winning this weekend we will likely need 18 wins for top 2 or 17 ( if WCE is included in the wins ) as for top 4 we now only probably need to win 3 of our last 6 so thats pretty much secured.

Why?

As long as we defeat the Eagles 17 wins will likely be all that we need - subject to the derby result

Im still maintaining 17 wins will be enough for top 2 ( as long as it included WCE in this wins) It seems we only need 2 more wins for top 4 which is a formality.

Back