Certified Legendary Thread Winged Guernsey Petition/Letter - #ReturnTheWings: WINGS RETURNED, PERIL RETURNED - JOB DONE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puma art:

QLB1Vch.jpg

Now that the dust has settled and we're allowed to nitpick juuuuust a little. If Puma can print over the side panels – why can't they print over the shoulder panels as well? It would be much nicer if the wings didn't start a good inch below the top of the guernsey

Now that the dust has settled and we're allowed to nitpick juuuuust a little. If Puma can print over the side panels – why can't they print over the shoulder panels as well? It would be much nicer if the wings didn't start a good inch below the top of the guernsey
Sshhhh. Now I can't unsee that.

Love to hear from anyone that is an expert in tailoring if there may be a reason?

F**K YES!

THE WINGS ARE BACK!

Good work every one who helped make this happen!

The SGI logo is pretty meh, but we can live with it. Can't wait for my pre order to arrive now. Stoked!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely stoked the wings are back, but... If I could have it my way I'd kill for the original bird to be back.

I suck at photoshop :p

nbi9J9i.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back