Certified Legendary Thread Winged Guernsey Petition/Letter - #ReturnTheWings: WINGS RETURNED, PERIL RETURNED - JOB DONE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't think yellow belongs on a sporting team.

Royal Wings though is one of the better jumpers in the league.

slap.gif

What's the story with the Port jumper in the background on their board? Would be pretty cool if we had the wings in the background.

Ask your mods to put the idea to Chief. It requires an appropriate sized and formatted image. We used the background Port Adelaide uses on its official site. We have a good relationship with the club and they approved us using their image.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ask your mods to put the idea to Chief. It requires an appropriate sized and formatted image. We used the background Port Adelaide uses on its official site. We have a good relationship with the club and they approved us using their image.

pantskyle or Ochre or E92_ or anyone: do you happen to have (or could you create fairly easily) an "appropriate sized and formatted image" we could use as the background?

Hey I think there is one on the FGDB for an ipad let me find it. What dims do you need FiveStrings?
PS, avatar is old.. #ReturnTheStrings

Have asked Chiefy that question.

Will have to remember to change the avatar back when I get home.

Wouldn't we need permission from WC to use their logo/sponsor logos? Could just use a blank wings template?
Mmmmm, what about the logo being littered through most of this thread and the FGDB? :)

Here's a couple we could use if Cory is okay with it? Maybe he or lmach could add the guernsey texture over the top...?

I like these but they'd look better with a realistic texture like the wallpapers SFgiant made imo:

2gtcj1x.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back