World Series of Poker (WSOP) 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually had $ on Larrabe, what an awful bet. Still have Jacobson as a horse, he's been playing fantastic. He and Van Hoof playing sensational from different ends of the stack spectrum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Norman Chad: "When we started 9-handed, none of these players had a beard!"

It's 4:44am in Vegas, they should have stopped after Tonking busted.

Norman Chad: "When we started 9-handed, none of these players had a beard!"

It's 4:44am in Vegas, they should have stopped after Tonking busted.

Will be surprised if they get to sleep before 7 am over there - they will be wired to the max. Have to be back at it in a few hours after that.

Edit: will be later than what I said, but still reckon they will not be getting much sleep.

Last edited:
Am having an argument with someone on FB over my claim (made much earlier in the day) that Pappas had nearly no chance of winning it. I mean, yes he did have a chance but I also have a chance of winning Wimbledon (OK, he had a much better chance than that given he made the Nov 9) but its pretty hard to explain the skill edge a Van Hoof, Stevenson or Jacobson have vs a Pappas - its a gaping chasm in skill.

to be fair he looked exhausted, which is really strange given he knew he was in for a long session and had quite a while to prepare, but yeah basically he folded his way to 4th.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back