WrestleMania XXX

Remove this Banner Ad

Since Brock returned last year, he has pretty much put everyone over.

Triple H and John Cena both spring to mind.

I'm fine with Brock ending the streak but it would have been even better if they pumped up this match moreso than what they did with more promos and works on Raw/Smackdown.

It also would have been better if both men were face, keeping the crowd involved and on edge- similar to the matches Taker had with Shawn Michaels and Triple H.

Overall the look on those faces was priceless.

Since Brock returned last year, he has pretty much put everyone over.

Triple H and John Cena both spring to mind.

But did they need to be put over?

He's only had matches against five people. The two you have mentioned and Punk, Big Show and the Undertaker which he won all the matches against them.

But did they need to be put over?

He's only had matches against five people. The two you have mentioned and Punk, Big Show and the Undertaker which he won all the matches against them.

No they didn't.

What always struck me as odd was he returned with a bang but he was defeated by John Cena at a time where Lesnar was all the rage upon returning and Cena on the decline with fans.

He was also subsequently defeated by a "retired" Triple H.

They must have had an arrangement in place with him to get him "across the line" in a big way especially when he was so hot with fans who wanted to see him destroy Cena.

I thoroughly enjoyed that WM getting to watch it last night

Then watched RAW straight after, so will go and read that and to see the "shock" that Sting doesn't make an appearance (like he was 100% confirmed, locked in to do :D)

SCSA and the Rock :thumbsu::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts: My 2 favourites of all time, loved the opening and i LOVED showing them going from the gorilla position onto stage (viedo posted a few pages back)

HHH vs Bryan was a fantastic match

Glad Cesaro is getting a push

No one saw the Streak ending. I'm ok with it. But i feel it was the Undertaker's call. I think he realised he was done, but i still think he made the decision mid match. The commentators were very sedated after it, like someone had died, like it was very unexpected (and lets face it, they aint the best of actors)

And the crowds reaction...... wow. Amazing scenes of shock and open jaws. Brilliant.

Kofi's spot was impressive.

Some good spots in the ME too. Of course DB was gonna win, but still happy for. And happy with RAW the next night and the Shield helping him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still think it was the best WrestleMania since 17.

Really? I don't know if this bias for me because it was the first WM I've ever watched but I thought WM XX was better match quality wise.

Really? I don't know if this bias for me because it was the first WM I've ever watched but I thought WM XX was better match quality wise.
Maybe, I just thought it solid from start to finish. Best show that WWE has put on for a while. There is a real sense of a new era about the last week.

Cena only having a minor part was also another good part. :D

Maybe, I just thought it solid from start to finish. Best show that WWE has put on for a while. There is a real sense of a new era about the last week.

Cena only having a minor part was also another good part. :D
Should of lost though. But typical super cena

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Enjoyed WM30 shocked, And YES! loved the Opening segments with the 3 Icons including Hogans and Austins Flubs lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back