Wrestling Memorabilia/Toys

Remove this Banner Ad

The packaging looks only a few years old? But the figure looks much older?

I have a fair few from 2009-2010 roughly, about 20 in total, as well as a ring and steel cage. Don't have many weapons. I had a Ladder that came with one of my first, but my mate convinced me that a chair was cooler.
The Triple H is from last years SummerSlam heritage series but it is based off Rock vs Triple H for the intercontanental champion in 97?

I have some old WWF cards from the mid 80's from Topps i think. Hulk and Warrior figures from around 89/90. All the N64 wrestling games with WWF Attitude signed by Shawn Michaels at Toys R Us in Chadstone in '98. I've got a few NJPW and AJPW keyrings of Stan Hansen, Brody, Kawada etc.

all I remember was the line was massive and we didn't get to meet him :(

I have photos of the day, I think the crowd was pretty small and we got to meet him albeit very briefly. A highlight was seeing some of the 'home made' wrestling t-shirts a few people had made. Literally just insults written on a grey shirt with texta.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i touched roman reigns arm in 2013 and i havent washed my hand since

m1xhLvk.jpg

Yo guys, got an Undisputed Championship replica belt I'm looking to offload.

$150 is the price I'm looking for- bought it for around $350 about five years ago but I just don't have a need for it anymore. Anyone keen?

12597000_1530667500562960_818162720_o[1].jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back