You Tube - Rose Tattoo - We can't Be Beaten

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So you regurgitate the same crap day after day, ad nauseum, and I'm the mindless one? Sure.

No mate, this is passion and standing up for your club...something the entire brainwashed community on here suggests we do.

You don't like it, that's cool. But I'll pursue my course of action which doesn't require majority acceptance.

Could you expand on this a bit more? To me it looks like Brisbane relies on the AFL to exist, and while the AFL would suffer in the short-term they are perfectly capable of thriving without Brisbane.

You know as well as I do that a broadcaster wouldn't enjoy having no Brisbane team. Ergo, the AFL needs us to maximise revenue.

So, yes, the AFL would survive. But it would further expose the lie that is a "national competition".

Emailed to the Lions.

Posted to the AFL facebook page (yes, you can all go cyber sleuth on me, sure).

Like I said - sometimes you have to stand up for what you believe is right.

ef3b4_1109104.jpg
You da real MVP

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Posted to FoxSports facebook page.

Lol at the admins of these pages quickly deleting these posts :D

Posted to FoxSports facebook page.

Lol at the admins of these pages quickly deleting these posts :D
Makes you wonder why the bigfooty ones aren't doing the same.

I like your passion Sausages, but it's the same old letters and now a threat of a protest.

Have you considered a way to contribute to the Lions by rallying some support for a board member or a fund raising campaign to help build the much needed facilities?

Emailed to the Editor of the Courier Mail.

Makes you wonder why the bigfooty ones aren't doing the same.

I like your passion Sausages, but it's the same old letters and now a threat of a protest.

Have you considered a way to contribute to the Lions by rallying some support for a board member or a fund raising campaign to help build the much needed facilities?

Yep, though still in the planning stages at this time :)

I'm winging it atm, there's no doubt. But, it's past time this s**t got aired - posting rants on BF doesn't mean jack s**t.

So yes, that's a good angle that I will pursue, cheers :)

Emailed to editor of the Herald Sun.

Emailed 3AW Sports Today with Gerard and Dwayne.

Emailed another person, but due to who they are I will refrain from posting who it is here. They are however closely connected with Garry Lyon in a corporate sense regarding footy.

Whats the matter mate? Can I only display passion that doesn't make people uncomfortable?

That's cool - funnily enough, the club whose fans like my posts the most is Port. I hate Port as a club (on the field), but have the utmost respect for their passion for their club.

I'm learning alot from them.
By your own admission you live in the middle of nowhere, near zero local footy clubs, yet you continually bemoan how the queensland footy public are continually screwed over because the AFL won't make the local team similar enough to the league origin team

You also think that every small tweak to your thoughts requires an entirely new discussion thread

You can show all the passion you want, if you continually say the boring same thing over and over people will tell you to stfu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back