Draft Watcher Young Talent Time 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to have you here Chris. Charlie Curnow interests me, is he your roaming sort of key forward? We probably need to go heavily KPP this draft, most of our 23 and under brigade are midfielders (Ambrose, Carlisle, Daniher and Steinberg the exceptions, with Steinberg likely to be delisted).

Hi chris
How is oleg markovs season going?You talked him up last season and went undrafted.Has he come on?From your write ups he seemed to have some of the attributed the eagles still need

Hi chris
How is oleg markovs season going?You talked him up last season and went undrafted.Has he come on?From your write ups he seemed to have some of the attributed the eagles still need

Markov was one of my favourites last year, unfortunately it's hard to get drafted when you miss most of the season with injury. He missed the whole of the U18 Championships and most of the SANFL season. But he's back in 2015, and still a favourite of mine. He's added about 8kg to his frame so far, and still has room to grow. His form in the SANFL Reserves has been steady, averaging a goal a game across half forward and up on a wing. I'm hoping he performs well at the Championships this year, because he certainly has the attributes of an AFL player - height, speed and the all important x-factor.

Good to have you here Chris. Charlie Curnow interests me, is he your roaming sort of key forward? We probably need to go heavily KPP this draft, most of our 23 and under brigade are midfielders (Ambrose, Carlisle, Daniher and Steinberg the exceptions, with Steinberg likely to be delisted).

Curnow is a bit like that. Sort of your third tall who can push up the ground, I'm sure people will start comparing him to the likes of Jake Stringer and Jack Darling soon enough. There are a few of those sort of roaming key forwards in the draft - Curnow, Matthew Allen, Callum Moore for example.

SA kids - I would certainly watch Tahana a lot more, seems to have really dropped the bundle this year.
Bonner - He looks really good, so I would consider moving him up your board soon.

WA - Ridley - I like the look of this kid
Shaw - I liked what I saw from this kid and could be in the running to get drafted.

SA kids - I would certainly watch Tahana a lot more, seems to have really dropped the bundle this year.
Bonner - He looks really good, so I would consider moving him up your board soon.

WA - Ridley - I like the look of this kid
Shaw - I liked what I saw from this kid and could be in the running to get drafted.

I'm comfortable with my rating of Tahana. I don't expect him to be picked in the first round, I'd be surprised if he was even picked in the top 50. But I still consider him one of the best pure defenders I've seen coming through the underage system. But Nick Smith at Sydney has now played well over a 100 games and is getting credit from outside his own club. I see Tahana as being that same type, where he's considered one of the best from the draft come the end of his career.

Bonner is another that I've seen quite a bit of. Making him a more permanent half back was a great decision by Brenton Phillips, rather than switching between there and half forward. I don't agree with those who have him in the top 15 or 20 though. He's had a good start to the year, but doesn't quite have the runs on the board yet for me. Continuing his form from last week will help a great deal though, particularly given he's fairly limited to a flank in my opinion - as opposed to being a potential tall midfielder.

As for the WA boys, I'm still sort of getting my head around them - particularly some of the lesser known players. I do like Ridley though, I think he's being underrated. He can do most things as a midfielder, and has senior experience.

Brendan Dew for South Australia. I did watch him in a couple of junior games last year, he seemed to impress a few people as a medium size mid who could go forward. I don't think he did much before the 18s series owing to dealing with Osteo Pubis but have you seen anything of him that would make him a likely pick up in the later rounds of the draft?

Brendan Dew for South Australia. I did watch him in a couple of junior games last year, he seemed to impress a few people as a medium size mid who could go forward. I don't think he did much before the 18s series owing to dealing with Osteo Pubis but have you seen anything of him that would make him a likely pick up in the later rounds of the draft?

Dew should get drafted I would think, somewhere around the third round for mine. He's had a decent season so far playing in the SANFL Reserves, averaging around the 15 touches with a few clearances a game. Hasn't been hitting the scoreboard as much as he did last year though. He's started well for SA at the Championships too, winning some good ball in close through the midfield. Only 181cm, but smart in close and is good at creating space.

Seems like a fitting time to post this after his game today...

Second time around: The 19 year olds to watch

In the last few years, we've seen an increase in not only the number of 19 year olds being drafted but also in the impact they're having at AFL level. Just to name a few, Jack Steele and Sean Lemmens were both picked in the second round, while Tom Langdon and Matt Taberner are making their marks after being late picks.

So, who are the best 19 year olds for 2015? I'm largely looking at guys who had injury interrupted seasons in 2014, players who have new roles as well as those who have shown genuine improvement. Not the small midfielders who win lots of ball, but don't really have the attributes to separate themselves at the next level.

1. Oleg Markov - 187cm, 78kg from North Adelaide

Markov was one of my favourite players last year, unfortunately injury held him back at both the U18 Championships and in the SANFL in 2014. But he's performed well so far this season, and is already proving himself to be an important player for South Australia at the Championships this year. As athletic as they come, he'll no doubt once again lead all players in the sprints and jumps at the draft combine this year. But most importantly, he's put on a good 8kg to his frame - which has improved his overhead game, and helping him to win more of his own ball as an outside midfielder/half forward. I'd have taken him early last year, and would do so again this year.

2. Callum Moore - 193cm, 85kg from Calder Cannons

Most of the players on this list were cut down by injuries as 18 year olds, and Moore is no different - although his 2015 has once again been hampered too. A promising player in the U16s, Moore then focused primarily on basketball until last year. And while he only managed a handful of games in the TAC Cup, it was enough to draw some serious draft interest. The tall forward with a big leap has shown plenty of glimpses of his talent, particularly with his marking, he just hasn't put it all together to dominate a game quite yet.

3. Harrison Himmelberg - 192cm, 84kg from Eastlake

I quite like what I've seen from Himmelberg, whether or not I'm by myself there I'm not quite sure. He's had a good start for NSW in the TAC Cup this year, while having also played senior football in the NEAFL. The tall forward reminds me a little of Chris Mayne, he leads well and is an elite runner so will work his opponent hard all day. He might not be the strongest contested mark, but he gets his chances. Unfortunately, NSW has quite a few overage players in their squad so they may need to rotate them through.

4. Mitchell Hibberd - 191cm, 85kg from Clarence

Hibberd has been particularly unlucky so far in his career, needing a knee reconstruction at the end of 2013 and then a shoulder reconstruction. As a result, he didn't play a single game in 2014 and lost his chance at being drafted. But he's back now and had 29 touches in his first game for 18 months. He's a big kid, tends to play more of a half back/wing role but could no doubt be developed in the middle too. I imagine he'll play the behind the ball role for Tasmania, the one that got Kolodjashnij drafted so high. Could stand to improve his kicking a bit, but he is certainly one to watch.

5. Christian Buykx-Smith - 193cm, 84kg from Gippsland Power

I thought Buykx-Smith was a little unlucky not to be drafted, at least as a rookie. I rated him as one of the better pure defenders in the draft last year, even if he wasn't doing a great deal else. But he's improved in 2015, running harder and getting involved more in the rebounding game. His kicking is solid, which is all you really need from a defender. He is in the Vic Country squad again this year, although it'll be a tough group to fit into with the likes of Collins, Skinner and Weitering all down back too.

6. David Mennen - 186cm, 80kg from Murray Bushrangers

I'd seen a bit of Mennen last year, but wasn't really one I was particularly impressed by. He was very inconsistent, and just never really put his game together. But he looks an improved player in 2015, and has the size that many clubs would be looking for. More of a running defender in the Hibberd type mould, he looks to run when he first gets the ball to break the game open and has good foot skills to finish the play off too. Just seems to be working harder than he did in 2014, and it's paying off.

7. Nicholas Coughlan - 195cm, 83kg from Murray Bushrangers

Coughlan had quite the resume coming into 2014, being a GWS Academy player and AFL/AIS Academy player too. And he was invited to the Draft Combine last year too, although obviously went undrafted after a fairly inconsistent season as a tall forward. But he's had a much improved 2015 in the TAC Cup, having made the move to the back lines. He's always been good overhead, but he's shown a real knack for taking intercept marks while using his natural athleticism to provide run off half back. Will take some work to develop his ability as an actual stopper, but a couple of years in the system like Alex Pearce has had at Fremantle could see him develop well.

8. Tom Templeton - 183cm, 88kg from North Ballarat Rebels

Like Mennen, Templeton isn't someone who particularly impressed me last year. And I'm still not completely convinced, but you have to commend him for his consistency if nothing else. He was good last year, and has been good again in 2015. I do feel like he has deveoped his game though, and has become a more attacking midfielder. Averaging well over a goal per game, he runs forward hard and has shown a reasonable defensive side to his game too. He's arguably the best goal kicking midfielder in the TAC Cup this year, so that alone should see him in the frame late come draft time.

9. Clint Hinchliffe - 179cm, 81kg from West Perth

A very talented cricketer who was offered a scholarship and has toured with the Australian U19 side, it appears as though Hinchliffe is giving football a serious crack. He's a good little inside midfielder, wins his own ball and is smart in close. Averaging well over 25 touches a game in the Colts, adding another weapon to his game would give him a leg up - particularly being on the wrong side of 180cm.

10. Josh Minogue - 189cm, 90kg from Murray Bushrangers

Minogue was recruited this year from the Murray and Ovens league, so you could argue that this is his 'draft year' in terms of playing in the TAC Cup, as opposed to being an overaged player. He's had a good start to the year so far, and could see some action for NSW in the U18 Championships. The obvious problem is his size, being a solidly built 189cm makes him a little limited as a forward. But he's a strong player, presents well, marks strongly and can crash a pack - which is exactly what he'll need to do. Whether he can push further up into the middle is questionable, but he's shown enough to be one to watch.

There are some other 19 year olds staking their claims too. Michael Mattingly being one, who is putting up strong numbers. Along with Daniel Capiron who has been effective. Jake Johansen has played okay senior football in the SANFL, but needs to do more as a small forward. But others I feel haven't really improved their game enough since last year - Tom Wilkinson, Peter Bampton for example. Harrison Westhoff has shown signs as a defender, while Jesse Watchman has dominated the hitouts in the SANFL reserves but not doing enough as a forward yet. And Tom Faul is a favourite of mine from NSW.

But those 10 are the ones I consider the best chances of having a meaningful impact at the top level.

Nice write up. Think Capiron's performance for Frankston last week will see him gather some real attention. Also hearing some solid things about Ryan Lim this year.

We'll see, though. Hinchcliffe a great should too, absolute gun of a cricketer so hope he makes it in footy as it'd be a waste otherwise!

Seems like a fitting time to post this after his game today...

Second time around: The 19 year olds to watch

In the last few years, we've seen an increase in not only the number of 19 year olds being drafted but also in the impact they're having at AFL level. Just to name a few, Jack Steele and Sean Lemmens were both picked in the second round, while Tom Langdon and Matt Taberner are making their marks after being late picks.

So, who are the best 19 year olds for 2015? I'm largely looking at guys who had injury interrupted seasons in 2014, players who have new roles as well as those who have shown genuine improvement. Not the small midfielders who win lots of ball, but don't really have the attributes to separate themselves at the next level.

1. Oleg Markov - 187cm, 78kg from North Adelaide

Markov was one of my favourite players last year, unfortunately injury held him back at both the U18 Championships and in the SANFL in 2014. But he's performed well so far this season, and is already proving himself to be an important player for South Australia at the Championships this year. As athletic as they come, he'll no doubt once again lead all players in the sprints and jumps at the draft combine this year. But most importantly, he's put on a good 8kg to his frame - which has improved his overhead game, and helping him to win more of his own ball as an outside midfielder/half forward. I'd have taken him early last year, and would do so again this year.
Markov looked really thin when I saw him last week, if he has put on 8kg then he must've been positively skeletal before.

Port Adelaide have been more than a little happy with the players they picked up last draft via the GWS Academy. There is one of player in the current group who looks interesting. Matthew Flynn. 200 cm Ruck or maybe forward, a basketball convert.
Along with Daniel Rioli from St Marys . You just see the name and he's of interest prehaps?
Have you seen anything of these players or enough to have an opinion on them?

Port Adelaide have been more than a little happy with the players they picked up last draft via the GWS Academy. There is one of player in the current group who looks interesting. Matthew Flynn. 200 cm Ruck or maybe forward, a basketball convert.
Along with Daniel Rioli from St Marys . You just see the name and he's of interest prehaps?
Have you seen anything of these players or enough to have an opinion on them?

I've seen a little bit of Flynn, and I'd suggest he is arguably the best ruckman in the draft. He's probably the only one I'd seriously look at. That's not necessarily saying a lot, given the lack of real competition, but he's looked the goods in the TAC Cup this year. There will be a few interesting players to watch when the Academy bidding gets under way - just from GWS alone, you have the likes of Hopper, Kennedy, Flynn, Cornell and Himmelberg among others. They can't take them all, so clubs should be circling.

Can't say I've seen enough of Rioli to really comment though.

I've seen a little bit of Flynn, and I'd suggest he is arguably the best ruckman in the draft. He's probably the only one I'd seriously look at. That's not necessarily saying a lot, given the lack of real competition, but he's looked the goods in the TAC Cup this year. There will be a few interesting players to watch when the Academy bidding gets under way - just from GWS alone, you have the likes of Hopper, Kennedy, Flynn, Cornell and Himmelberg among others. They can't take them all, so clubs should be circling.

Can't say I've seen enough of Rioli to really comment though.

Watched the Rams v Ranges yesterday and Flynn was best on by a fair bit. Really like this kid. Admittedly his opponent wasn't quite as big ash him, nevertheless, he was immense. Decent ruck work, although don't think that'll be his go unless he grows an inch or so (which he might as he has a fairly late birthday). But his follow up work is very strong, bulldozes his way thru stoppages like Kreuzer (when he gets on the park) and really becomes that extra mid once the ball hits the deck.
But it's as a forward that I like him, takes big contested marks, creative around goals, nice long kicking action and really fits into the modern trend of 200cm no1 forwards. As a ruckman he's somewhere between a Kreuzer with his follow up, and Mcevoy with his overhead ability and knack of dropping back into the hole defensively or offensively helping out. As a forward he be somewhere between a slightly taller Patton and Dixon from g.c.
My main concern at afl level is if he does become that slightly too short ruck man who gets dominated at the hit outs, but that slightly too tall forward and ends up looking little awkward. But, currently, I think he has a perfect build to become a high class tall fwd. Definitely be keeping a closer eye on him next time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given the amount of discussion around him, I thought I'd start my series of draft profiles early this year...

Aaron Francis
1_AA130415DT0018.JPG

Height: 190cm
Weight: 86kg

One of the more trendy statistics in the AFL over the past couple of seasons has been intercept marks. Defenders are getting more credit for taking them, and coaches are putting more of an emphasis on them. Nothing stops an opposition side faster than cutting off a forward attack. In fact, more often now we see the best defenders occupying space as opposed to directly manning up on the best forwards. And who is the best in the league at doing it? Harry Taylor? Cale Hooker? Brian Lake? Well, next year we might have another name to add to that list. Aaron Francis.

The biggest buzz player of the past couple of weeks has definitely been Aaron Francis from South Australia. And for good reason too. The big redhead was best on ground in defence against Vic Metro in the Round 2, and then backed it up with another best on ground performance as a tall forward against WA in Round 3. And there is every chance that the utility could line up as a midfielder in the next game and dominate again.

Hailing from Loxton North, around a 3 hour drive from Adelaide, Francis has certainly made his mark at West Adelaide in the SANFL and on the AFL in general. He has been a member of the AFL/AIS Academy for the past two years, including as a Level 1 member back in 2013 despite not having yet made his debut for West Adelaide. But since then, he has risen through the ranks and made his SANFL league debut across half back this year - and played the three games before the U18 Championships began. And he certainly didn't look out of place.

Since then, he is just going from strength to strength. Let's look at three games in particular - three big games, in which Francis was rightly judged best afield. Firstly, playing for the AFL/AIS Academy against the Werribee VFL side, Francis was named best on ground after collecting 13 disposals and 9 marks across half back. Then in Round 2 of the U18 Championships against Vic Metro, Francis had what was described by coach Brenton Phillips as "the best individual national game I've seen" after finishing with 17 disposals, 12 marks and 6 rebound 50s. And a massive 11 of those 12 marks were the all important intercept marks. Then proving his versatility, Francis went forward in Round 3 and kicked 4 goals and 5 behinds from 22 disposals and 8 marks. As well as laying 7 tackles. He's practically cemented his spot in the All Australian side already and would be the favourite for the Division 1 MVP award too.

In case it's not obvious yet, let's go through the strengths of his game. Francis is arguably the best mark in the draft this year. He can float back and take an intercept mark. He can take a strong mark on the lead. And he can fly high to take a contested pack mark too. His kicking over both short and long distances is excellent, he rarely seems to waste a disposal. It's why he was best on ground in two of those three games, with just 13 and 17 disposals. He makes his disposals count. Athletically, he'll likely finish in the top 5 in the Draft Combine testing for vertical jump and agility. And it's that agility which allows him to rebound and move through traffic so well, while his powerful frame helps him push through the packs too.

So, in terms of skill and ability, there is not much Francis can't do. But every player has question marks to his game, even the best of the best. For Francis, those questions aren't around specific weaknesses in his game. But more to do with what his game will actually be at the next level, and that projection is what will dictate his draft position. Everyone wants to know if he is a key defender, a key forward or a big bodied midfielder. But for me, he isn't any of those things. I don't think he's the key position player that you build a team around. And I don't think he becomes that strong, contested ball winning tall midfielder either. The best way to describe what I'm anticipating, is through a player comparison. And that player is Brendon Goddard. Goddard has played nearly every position possible so far in his career - whether it be down back, through the midfield or up forward. But he never truly plays as a key position player or permanent midfielder. He is a Mr Fix-It. A utility who goes where he is needed. And can change the game wherever he plays.

For me, Francis without question plays his best football across half back as that third tall defender. Taking intercept marks and rebounding strongly. It's where he should be played and left to develop for his first few seasons. As the game progresses, he'll naturally get dragged up into the midfield. But I see him more as a player who, when he is in the midfield, will be on the outside of the packs as opposed to winning the hard ball in the contests himself. Goddard went at #1 in his draft, and there's no reason why Francis couldn't either. At worst, he's cemented his spot in the top 5.

Given the amount of discussion around him, I thought I'd start my series of draft profiles early this year...

Aaron Francis
1_AA130415DT0018.JPG

One of the more trendy statistics in the AFL over the past couple of seasons has been intercept marks. Defenders are getting more credit for taking them, and coaches are putting more of an emphasis on them. Nothing stops an opposition side faster than cutting off a forward attack. In fact, more often now we see the best defenders occupying space as opposed to directly manning up on the best forwards. And who is the best in the league at doing it? Harry Taylor? Cale Hooker? Brian Lake? Well, next year we might have another name to add to that list. Aaron Francis.

The biggest buzz player of the past couple of weeks has definitely been Aaron Francis from South Australia. And for good reason too. The big redhead was best on ground in defence against Vic Metro in the Round 2, and then backed it up with another best on ground performance as a tall forward against WA in Round 3. And there is every chance that the utility could line up as a midfielder in the next game and dominate again.

Hailing from Loxton North, around a 3 hour drive from Adelaide, Francis has certainly made his mark at West Adelaide in the SANFL and on the AFL in general. He has been a member of the AFL/AIS Academy for the past two years, including as a Level 1 member back in 2013 despite not having yet made his debut for West Adelaide. But since then, he has risen through the ranks and made his SANFL league debut across half back this year - and played the three games before the U18 Championships began. And he certainly didn't look out of place.

Since then, he is just going from strength to strength. Let's look at three games in particular - three big games, in which Francis was rightly judged best afield. Firstly, playing for the AFL/AIS Academy against the Werribee VFL side, Francis was named best on ground after collecting 13 disposals and 9 marks across half back. Then in Round 2 of the U18 Championships against Vic Metro, Francis had what was described by coach Brenton Phillips as "the best individual national game I've seen" after finishing with 17 disposals, 12 marks and 6 rebound 50s. And a massive 11 of those 12 marks were the all important intercept marks. Then proving his versatility, Francis went forward in Round 3 and kicked 4 goals and 5 behinds from 22 disposals and 8 marks. As well as laying 7 tackles. He's practically cemented his spot in the All Australian side already and would be the favourite for the Division 1 MVP award too.

In case it's not obvious yet, let's go through the strengths of his game. Francis is arguably the best mark in the draft this year. He can float back and take an intercept mark. He can take a strong mark on the lead. And he can fly high to take a contested pack mark too. His kicking over both short and long distances is excellent, he rarely seems to waste a disposal. It's why he was best on ground in two of those three games, with just 13 and 17 disposals. He makes his disposals count. Athletically, he'll likely finish in the top 5 in the Draft Combine testing for vertical jump and agility. And it's that agility which allows him to rebound and move through traffic so well, while his powerful frame helps him push through the packs too.

So, in terms of skill and ability, there is not much Francis can't do. But every player has question marks to his game, even the best of the best. For Francis, those questions aren't around specific weaknesses in his game. But more to do with what his game will actually be at the next level, and that projection is what will dictate his draft position. Everyone wants to know if he is a key defender, a key forward or a big bodied midfielder. But for me, he isn't any of those things. I don't think he's the key position player that you build a team around. And I don't think he becomes that strong, contested ball winning tall midfielder either. The best way to describe what I'm anticipating, is through a player comparison. And that player is Brendon Goddard. Goddard has played nearly every position possible so far in his career - whether it be down back, through the midfield or up forward. But he never truly plays as a key position player or permanent midfielder. He is a Mr Fix-It. A utility who goes where he is needed. And can change the game wherever he plays.

For me, Francis without question plays his best football across half back as that third tall defender. Taking intercept marks and rebounding strongly. It's where he should be played and left to develop for his first few seasons. As the game progresses, he'll naturally get dragged up into the midfield. But I see him more as a player who, when he is in the midfield, will be on the outside of the packs as opposed to winning the hard ball in the contests himself. Goddard went at #1 in his draft, and there's no reason why Francis couldn't either. At worst, he's cemented his spot in the top 5.

Top 5 and a good fit for any of the bottom teams.

Markov looked really thin when I saw him last week, if he has put on 8kg then he must've been positively skeletal before.
Agree - saw him play a brilliant game against Sturt but boy he is still skinny.
I'll probably get slammed for this statement: "He reminds me of a skinny 17/18 year old Fyfe.

Agree - saw him play a brilliant game against Sturt but boy he is still skinny.
I'll probably get slammed for this statement: "He reminds me of a skinny 17/18 year old Fyfe.

Fyfe was a skinny 18 year old. Fremantle hit the genetic jackpot there - he put on close to 20kg in about two years and enormously improved his fitness at the same time.

Chris last year WCE where choosing last rookie pick and deciding between Oleg Markov and Kane Lucas.
We went Kane Lucas have we made a big mistake there ?

On Francis with such good agility surely he will be developed as a mid ?

hi Chris25....Any chance of adding a write-up on both Capiron (vic c) & Morgan (vic m) in your overagers post?....Have both been solid in the U18's Champs thus far.

Cheers.

There's no real reason for it, but Capiron just hasn't left much of an impression on me. He's had a good season, and has obviously taken that form into the VFL too. But I'm just not that enamoured. He probably will have a Langdon like debut season if he is picked up, but oh well. Wouldn't be the first time I was wrong on a player.

I like Morgan a little more, but being limited to playing as a small defender means he didn't make my top 10. He's put in a better showing so far in 2015 though, seems to have really settled into a role. I was going to do a write up on some of the best defensive prospects next, so maybe I'll include him in there for you.

Chris last year WCE where choosing last rookie pick and deciding between Oleg Markov and Kane Lucas.
We went Kane Lucas have we made a big mistake there ?

Well, personally I think it was a big mistake. Can't say I'm the biggest Lucas fan, think he showed what he was made of at Carlton. Although rookie listing a former first round pick is never a bad idea, might as well give it a crack and see if you can do better. I'm expecting Fremantle to do just that with Bootsma this year. But, I obviously think Markov could develop into a really special player. And he is still developing, whereas Lucas probably isn't going to get much better. Markov is an excellent athlete, a confident player and vocal on the field.

I don't think West Coast will be the only team regretting the decision to pass on him.

On Francis with such good agility surely he will be developed as a mid ?

All his measurements would indicate a midfielder. He won't be lacking for athleticism, that's for sure. I just think he'd have a much bigger impact down back, and pushing up through the midfield as an outside type player. He may well develop the game, if given a chance. But I think his ceiling as a midfielder may be something along the lines of David Myers, whereas he could be as good as a Brendon Goddard off half back.

Chris25. After R3 of Championships do you have a top20?

I don't have a top 20 phantom draft, but a (quick) ranking would be something like this...

1. Jacob Weitering (195cm, 90kg defender from Dandenong)
2. Aaron Francis (192cm, 89kg utility from West Adelaide)
3. Callum Mills (186cm, 73kg midfielder from North Shore)
4. Callum Ah Chee (182cm, 71kg forward/midfielder from South Fremantle)
5. Darcy Tucker (184cm, 78kg midfielder from North Ballarat)
6. Darcy Parish (181cm, 72kg midfielder from Geelong)
7. Greg Clark (193cm, 82kg midfielder from Subiaco)
8. Ryan Burton (190cm, 79kg forward from North Adelaide)
9. Kieran Collins (193cm, 94kg defender from Dandenong Stingrays)
10. Josh Schache (199cm, 96kg forward from Murray Bushrangers)
11. Jacob Hopper (186cm, 82kg midfielder from North Ballarat)
12. Stephen Tahana (183cm, 79kg defender from North Adelaide)
13. Luke Partington (180cm, 75kg midfielder from Norwood)
14. Matthew Kennedy (187cm, 84kg midfielder from NSW/Collingullie)
15. Josh Dunkley (189cm, 85kg midfielder from Gippsland Power)
16. Harley Balic (186cm, 80kg midfielder from Sandringham)
17. Charlie Curnow (191cm, 95kg forward from Geelong)
18. Rhys Mathieson (185cm, 79kg midfielder from Geelong)
19. Keiran Agius (187cm, 84kg forward from North Adelaide)
20. Thomas Cole (185cm, 76kg midfielder from Bendigo Pioneers)

What do you think of Ah Chee's performances so far this season? Do you think he's been hampered at all in any way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back