Your 10 most disliked players

Remove this Banner Ad

Just found a hard copy of this email lying in the gutter...

Date: Tuesday, 8th July 2014
To: <name obscured for privacy reasons>
Subject: 10 players we don't like:

1. Brian Lake
2. Brian Lake
3. Brian Lake
4. Brian Lake
5. Brian Lake
6. Brian Lake
7. Brian Lake
8. Brian Lake
9. Brian Lake
10. Brian Lake

Should I go to the media with this?

1) Adam Goodes - cheap, underhanded, sniping grub. The single most overhyped, self-promoting oxygen thief ever perpetrated on this great sport.
2) Heriter Lumumba - fcuk me, what a pathetic turd this guy is. Dalai Lama or no Dalai Lama, nobody gives a s**t. Spud who is made out to be some sort of hero.
3) Lindsay Thomas - a grubby, small nugget of faecal matter. An insignificant little s**t.
4) Boomer Harvey - arrogant, selfish prick of a footballer. Kevin Bartlett MK2, no handalls here.
5) Joel Selwood - cheating turtle. He's not hard, he's just a cheat. Will no doubt be drinking his meals through a straw in years to come due to self-imposed head trauma for which I have zero symapthy.
6) Mitch Robinson - pretend tough guy. Weak as piss in reality.
7) Bryce Gibbs - the most gutless, pea-hearted ponce in the game today. Jack Watts is Vinnie Jones by comparison.
8) Jobe Watson - hides behind the nice guy image but has taken more drugs than Keith Richards and Sammy (and Trent) would like his Brownlow back.
9) Ty Vickery - if that guy is getting upwards of $250K per year to "play" football then we are all entitled to some sugar. Is no better than the average guy on the street yet struts around as though he is the goods. God help us all.
10) NicNat - in the history of the game has there every been a more overblown spud? His 6 possessions a match look good but he is clearly taking the piss, and the average AFL fan for a ride in the process. Fraud.

Class of his own - Paul Chapman, who is nothing more than a c***.

Daw

Thread Needs more selwood and Steve Johnson
Joel+Selwood+EIF5Vw8PaGam.jpg

Harry O'Brien
Jack Riewoldt
Joel Selwood
Steve Johnson
Tom Hawkins
Brent Harvey
Scott Thompson (NTH)
Hamish Hartlett
Angus Monfries
Adam Goodes
Adam Goodes should be on the top. Has got away with murder over the years and very rarely does time, in addition he has a giant chip on his shoulder.

1. Joel Selwood
2. Nick Melceski
3. Steve Johnson
4. Lance Franklin
5. Jarrod McVeigh
6. Tom Rockliff
7. Matthew Lloyd
8. Dale Thomas
9. Chris Judd
10. Jason Akermanis

(Log in to remove this ad.)

7. Tom Hawkins - You're a fat f*ck who celebrates every goal like you have won the grand final. Learn to have some grace, oh that's right you play for Geelong, so you're an entitled piece of sh*t like the rest of your team. Also your eyes are way too close together and you have a smile that resembles the sh*ts I take a day after a huge night out.

My mrs hates footy, but saw him on TV and said the same thing. Reckons he looks decidedly, ah...not all there.

I hate him less now that he's actually starting to deliver on his talent, but he'll always be a fat useless **** to me nonetheless.

My mrs hates footy, but saw him on TV and said the same thing. Reckons he looks decidedly, ah...not all there.

I hate him less now that he's actually starting to deliver on his talent, but he'll always be a fat useless **** to me nonetheless.

Haha my ex gf use to say the same thing! Reckoned he looked like a typical american college jock, however something went wrong with his eyes.

Motlop
Selwood
Johnson
Hawkins
Malceski
Goodes
Chapman
Hurley
Carlisle
Ryder
Petrie
Harvey
Podsiadly

I can't count, but these are just the ones that come to mind at the moment. All bar one are from Geelong, Essendope, $ydney and Norf. And the last one started at Geelong. Nothing to see here.

Just found a hard copy of this email lying in the gutter...

Date: Tuesday, 8th July 2014
To: <name obscured for privacy reasons>
Subject: 10 players we don't like:

1. Brian Lake
2. Brian Lake
3. Brian Lake
4. Brian Lake
5. Brian Lake
6. Brian Lake
7. Brian Lake
8. Brian Lake
9. Brian Lake
10. Brian Lake

Should I go to the media with this?

Insert "the media".

id have to agree with everyone naming Adam Goodes. absolutely cannot stand him
hate the way he turned 1 little comment from a little girl into a national campaign on racism and drew it out for months with press conferences, campaigning for sympathy and those "racism ends with me" ads that seemed to air every day

Last edited:
id have to agree with everyone naming Adam Goodes. absolutely cannot stand him
hate the way he turned 1 little comment from a little girl into a national campaign on racism and drew it out for months with press conferences, campaigning for sympathy and those "racism ends with me" ads that seemed to air every day

I think it takes a lot of courage to come over to another teams board and admit Goodes is a flog.
Good on you for setting yourself apart from the crowd. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

lots of racists in this thread listing Adam Goodes

Yes, we should have nominated him for his use of his legs when tackling.
Or his sniping.

But that would have been too easy.

lots of racists in this thread listing Adam Goodes

His heritage has nothing to do with the dislike for Goodes. The fact that he is a sniper who has been getting protected by the AFL for years is the main reason I, and many others, don't like him as a footballer.

Yes, he was racially vilified which is completely unacceptable, but the way he has carried on since becoming AOTY has been sickening.

Good on him for championing the fight against racism. However, the self indulgent way in which we has done it has left a bad taste in many people's mouths.

So piss off back to your board you half wit!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back