Your favourite match time and day

Remove this Banner Ad

I can do the Bottom 4 according to Jordan Lewis.

West Coast
North
GWS
Collingwood

i know round 1 and another 22 to go hey but heres mine top 8 after round 23:

1. Collingwood
2. Melbourne
3. Brisbane
4. Swans
5. Power
6. Blues
7. GWS
8. Cats
200w.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well for Richmond premierships 17,19 and 20.

Well done for sure.

But there are other better teams that are better then them now a days.

Ill say another 4 or 5.

They are Melbourne geelong lions well was saying blues but tigers had a draw with them and even the pies.

Its not all about them these days and me thinks their times and days are coming to an end.

Still got tigers in the bottom half of the 8 come finals.

2024 will be the year they miss.

Out of Carlton and Richmond who do we think will finish higher and have a better 2023.

For mine its actually Saturday or Sunday but prefer Saturday for the 1:15pm or 1:20pm time slot.

Love those early afternoon games.

Not fussed with venue.

MCG better but Marvel would do as well as long as the roofs open and weather permitting.

Not a fan of twilight or Saturday night.

if its a night game then it has to be Friday night.

Always wanted to know why the afl have never had a Sunday night match like at 730pm on a Sunday night.

We all know about Fridays and Saturdays and now Thursdays but its never a Sunday night.

I would like every say 3 or 4 rounds say once a month have a Wednesday afternoon match and like a mid week one and this can be rotated around and we can have say 7 of then for the season.

Also i would like to have a local round.

Where say the likes of Collingwood play say Sydney swans say at Vic park and like Carlton play say West coast at Princess park.

Like the Vic teams play at their spirtrial home verses an interstate team.

I know the likes of Vic park,ikon park, rsea park have all really improved heaps and could host an afl match once a season.

i see on the afl website its 24 rounds this year i thought it was only the 23 i know they added on 1 round 2 years ago.

I was always used to be just 22 rounds.

By the way i like Collingwood fixture this year as well.

Play cats 2 times and lions 2 times.

Dees once mid season kings queens birthday along with tigers once and its early in the season rd 3 and hawks once round 21

Only concern is having to play at AO saints then back to the MCG bombers then back at the AO crows again.

After that we are in Melb from rounds 8-12 after eagles round 12 in perth we only travel interstate only once and that v suns in the gold coast.

But i did learn that its round 24 as the final round before finals kick in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back