Discussion Your First Football Jumper

Here's mine, Norf 1997 home, size 3, Glenn Archer's number.

FirstJumper-Front.png

FirstJumper-Back.png

FirstJumper-Tag.png

My first jumper was my school's jumper, which was, quite literally, what the crows wore (AFL logos, sponsors logos and all). We just bought replicas from Rebel Sport. I was incredibly upset that we had to wear that s**t.

My first club jumper was a long-sleeve black guernsey with a golden chevron. It was beautiful. No idea where it is now, unfortunately.

Got a photo from when I was about 6, wearing a long sleeve royal eagles jumper, would have been about 91 or 92, don't remember it though. First one I actually remember was in 95, buying the first navy eagles home jumper they bought out (well my parents would have bought it for me).

Got a photo from when I was about 6, wearing a long sleeve royal eagles jumper, would have been about 91 or 92, don't remember it though. First one I actually remember was in 95, buying the first navy eagles home jumper they bought out (well my parents would have bought it for me).

Then they had port style jumpers from
Memory? I played against both in juniors.

The year i played ben mckinley played against us for yarrambat.

Then they had port style jumpers from
Memory? I played against both in juniors.

The year i played ben mckinley played against us for yarrambat.
Was he a gun?

1.jpg

Bugged my old man for months to get me this as a seven year old. Originally had #9 on the back and front, then #15 for some reason and is now bare. My first club jumper was that of the Girrawheen-Koondoola Pumas, which was a long sleeved SA jumper with black numbers. Loved it, and have no idea where it is now.

First jumper would have been a hand-me-down Geelong long sleever. First playing jumper would have been club (inverted Essendon design) and school (royal blue, yellow yoke) I think in the same year. The club has merged and the school has changed names and relocated since then.

Haha west lalor behind that rooted shopping centre.

My good mate did his acl on lalor bloods ground in 2003. Atleast we won!
My team were the hated team of the dvfl lol

I live around that area about 4 minutes from the Hub
Went to Huskisson Reserve for my bro who did Auskick for 4 years
It used to be a shopping centre but now its a church
It's an Open House Christian School, then the Hub with a bakery, hairdresser, fish n chips, pizza all outside and a butcher inside. Good meat they have there.

I live around that area about 4 minutes from the Hub
Went to Huskisson Reserve for my bro who did Auskick for 4 years

It's an Open House Christian School, then the Hub with a bakery, hairdresser, fish n chips, pizza all outside and a butcher inside. Good meat they have there.

Don't forget Lalor hub Burek shop

balkan-oven-burek-bakery-cafe-482x298.jpg

Back