Your top 10 games of all time...

Remove this Banner Ad

Really nice list, but I'm surprised you had MK3 over MK2

yeah you're most probably right there with MKII-loved the introduction of all the new characters.I chose MK3 over 2 mainly because i played it heaps at home aswell as in the arcades. The introduction of the Combo hit system and brutalities i enjoyed trying to pull them off and multiple stage levels was pretty cool to me at the time. Also loved the introduction of new characters of Kabal, Sektor and Cyrax.Bit weird to some maybe but i absolutely loved the vs. loading screen- seeing all the characters stances.Loved how Jax in this version had the bionic arms- to me it was like his arm rip fatality from MK2 was done to him:D

Last edited:
There's this awesome website called Criticker which allows users to rate/review movies and then uses various algorithms to match you to other users and provide predictive scores to movies you haven't seen yet. The UI isn't exactly pretty but once you get up a decent amount of ratings, it's a pretty powerful with the type of stuff you can do. Especially if you are into lists and rankings and stats and what not. I've got over 700 movies ranked and now the predictions are very accurate most of the time. It's really good for finding out about movies to watch that you might not have found out about otherwise.

Anyway, they've just launched their site for video games at games.criticker.com. I'd recommend it if you're into lists and tracking what games you've played etc etc. They've only just launched it so the database is still yet to be any where near completed but they are adding titles all the time and if the movie database is anything to go by they will eventually have all the most obscure s**t on there.

Check it out!

Micropose F1 Grand Prix
Shane Warne Cricket 99
Cricket 97 Ashes Tour Edition
Duke Nukem
Age of Empires I
Age of Empires II
Rise of Nations
MVP Baseball 2005
Microsoft Golf 95
Grand Theft Auto (1997)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's this awesome website called Criticker which allows users to rate/review movies and then uses various algorithms to match you to other users and provide predictive scores to movies you haven't seen yet. The UI isn't exactly pretty but once you get up a decent amount of ratings, it's a pretty powerful with the type of stuff you can do. Especially if you are into lists and rankings and stats and what not. I've got over 700 movies ranked and now the predictions are very accurate most of the time. It's really good for finding out about movies to watch that you might not have found out about otherwise.

Anyway, they've just launched their site for video games at games.criticker.com. I'd recommend it if you're into lists and tracking what games you've played etc etc. They've only just launched it so the database is still yet to be any where near completed but they are adding titles all the time and if the movie database is anything to go by they will eventually have all the most obscure s**t on there.

Check it out!

EFC 1871

I'll do a top 20 cos 10 isn't nearly enough sorry!

Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Mario Kart 64
Shenmue 2
Pokemon Silver
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2
Mario Golf
Soul Calibur
GoldenEye 007
Alto's Adventure
Twisted Metal
Resident Evil 2
Radiant Historia (underrated rpg on the ds... great battle system)
Beetle Adventure Racing
Super Mario 64
Super Mario All-Stars
Super International Cricket
F-Zero X
Altered Beast
Streets of Rage
Road Rash (on Genesis/Mega Drive)

Whats the best resident evil game? Are the latest releases any good?

I really enjoyed RE Revelations on the 3DS, been released on other platforms too. Haven't played the sequel. Got some meh reviews.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No particular order (and off the top of my head):
Silent Hill 2
The Witcher 3
Life is Strange
Crash Team Racing
Heavy Rain
The Last of Us
Zero Time Dilemma
Bully
Walking Dead Season 1
Borderlands 2
So you have only been playing games for a few years?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

So you have only been playing games for a few years?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Eh, most of my proper gaming has come in the 6-10 years, which shouldn't be particularly surprising considering I've just turned 24. Recency bias is always going to dominate a list thrown together without much thought into it anyway. Plenty of older games would fit into a broader list but those are the ones that stick in my mind as games I've spent an incredible amount of joyous time in. It would have been very rare for me to sink any real amount of time into a game before I was 15 or so.

Should add that they're favourites rather than an attempt at an objective 'best' games list. That would obviously look entirely different.

Just got HD version of age of Empires II. I actually think Rise of Nations is a better game. The AI is better and the idea of capturing and assimilating cities and fluid national borders is much better.

I tried to pick only one game per series. I think only the top 2 would be in order, the rest are as they popped into my head:

The Ultimate Doom
Age of Empires 2
Metal Gear Solid
Mass Effect 2
Half-Life
TimeSplitters 2
Dawn of War
Battlefield 2
GTA: Vice City
ISS Pro 98

That was hard. Left off Arkham Asylum, Mario Kart DS, Quake, Titanfall 2 ... Damn. Could do a top 20.

Just got HD version of age of Empires II. I actually think Rise of Nations is a better game. The AI is better and the idea of capturing and assimilating cities and fluid national borders is much better.

For me it becomes too convoluted once oil becomes a resource and you have planes zipping around the place too. I usually restrict my games to ending at the age when you get redcoats.

1. Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
2. The Witcher 3
3. Goldeneye 007
4. The Last Of Us
5. Super Smash Bros
6. Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2
7. Need For Speed Underground
8. Zelda BOTW
9. NBA Jam
10. Mega man X2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back