3. Richmond

Geelong;
1. Hawthorn
2. Collingwood
3. Carlton
4. Essendon

Melbourne (not many responses);
1. Collingwood & Essendon

St Kilda (even less responses than Melbourne)
1. Carlton (100%)
2. Essendon

Swans;
1. Hawthorn & North Melbourne
3. Collingwood, West Coast & Carlton

Richmond;
1. Carlton
Daylight
2. Essendon
3. Collingwood

Hawthorn;
1. Essendon
2. Geelong
3. Carlton
4. Collingwood

North Melbourne
1. Essendon
2. Hawthorn
3. West Coast
4. Carlton

Bulldogs
1. Essendon & St Kilda
3. Adelaide

West Coast
1. Collingwood, Fremantle & North Melbourne
4. Carlton

What is it b/w North & West Coast ??

Adelaide;
1. Port, Collingwood & Swans
4. Hawthorn

Fremantle
1. West Coast
2. Carlton
3. Essendon

Port Adelaide
1. Adelaide
Daylight
2. Collingwood

Lions;
1. Collingwood
2. Carlton
3. Port Adelaide

Update for 2014:

1. Essendon
2. Geelong
3. Richmond

Changelog:

Essendon in and straight to first place.
Geelong holding steady, Bombers only thing keeping them from first.
Richmond into top three (that round ten game..)
North Melbourne out of top three due to epic karma and lols provided in 2013.
Carlton out of top three because I enjoy Malthouse as coach and also points for beating Richmond in finals.

Anything Red & Black makes me sick. Their sense of entitlement to a man including every mate I have who barracks for them is sickening especially considering they have had a decade of mediocrity.

I like going to collingwood, Hawthorn and Richmond games because I find their supporters the best and loudest.

Probably has something to do with the consecutive wins we've logged against your mob and your recent dominance Richmond.

there are a few modern twist ... noticed swans are not v popular with crows and hawks supporters...

hawthorn and geelong are top or near top for each other

most dislikes can be explained through history or location....

unsure why north and west coast rated so highly against each other

there are a few modern twist ... noticed swans are not v popular with crows and hawks supporters...

hawthorn and geelong are top or near top for each other

most dislikes can be explained through history or location....

unsure why north and west coast rated so highly against each other

Noticed that in Bay 13. Seems Both Freo and particular West Coast fans have not enjoyed some of Brad Scott's comments over the past few seasons. Maybe North supporters felt they were on the wrong end of some perceived 'ducking' free kicks...

Noticed that in Bay 13. Seems Both Freo and particular West Coast fans have not enjoyed some of Brad Scott's comments over the past few seasons. Maybe North supporters felt they were on the wrong end of some perceived 'ducking' free kicks...
We've had some great victories over North the last couple of years. The comeback game in Tassie last year, the Shuey duck free which won us the game in round 1 2011, the Nic Nat mark and goal after the siren this year, and my favourite... the final last year where we belted them. Their supporters are flogs and they have a flog coach who blames everything except for his own inept team. A victory over North is quickly becoming a favourite of mine, almost better then beating the dockers.

1. Adelaide - Mostly due to the relentless media coverage they get here. Many of their fans are exteremely arrogant.
2. Carlton - Consistently overrated list. Always hated them from the days of ten's AFL coverage. (Walls etc.)
3. Sydney - Tippett/Buddy sagas and constant reference to bloods' "culture"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Essendon - Lived there my whole life (turn 20 in a week), putting up with Essendon fans who will only talk about Essendon (nothing else AFL related). Grown to hate them for a variety of reasons really.

daylight

2. Hawthorn - Might have something to do with nearly merging with them as well as I know some really cocky fans and that they are close and possibly will overtake us on the flag tally.

daylight

3. North/Port/Saints/Dogs/GWS - No real beef with some of these teams, they're just merely within the next bracket of teams that I'm disinterested in the most.

1. Essendon - Lived there my whole life (turn 20 in a week), putting up with Essendon fans who will only talk about Essendon (nothing else AFL related). Grown to hate them for a variety of reasons really.

daylight

2. Hawthorn - Might have something to do with nearly merging with them as well as I know some really cocky fans and that they are close and possibly will overtake us on the flag tally.

daylight

3. North/Port/Saints/Dogs/GWS - No real beef with some of these teams, they're just merely within the next bracket of teams that I'm disinterested in the most.

Hawthorn??... You should be thanking us for the fact your very own clubs soul and identity is still intact. After all your own fans voted out of existence the club you love so much in its present form.... odd!

(PS Always thought it was befitting things turned out the way they did for both clubs.)

Hawthorn??... You should be thanking us for the fact your very own clubs soul and identity is still intact. After all your own fans voted out of existence the club you love so much in its present form.... odd!

(PS Always thought it was befitting things turned out the way they did for both clubs.)

Yeah but I also reckon you've had enough flags for a while. :p

Carlton. For trying to buy us in the 90's.
West Coast. Asterix should be next to all their premiership wins for reasons I can't say on here but the whole football world knows why.
St Kilda. Dog supporters clapping and cheering when McKernan was injured in 97 prelim.

Their supporters are flogs and they have a flog coach who blames everything except for his own inept team. A victory over North is quickly becoming a favourite of mine, almost better then beating the dockers.

Comments like this might be the reason why we dislike WCE...

Carlton. For trying to buy us in the 90's.
West Coast. Asterix should be next to all their premiership wins for reasons I can't say on here but the whole football world knows why.
St Kilda. Dog supporters clapping and cheering when McKernan was injured in 97 prelim.

And a comment like that is the reason we reciprocate those feelings Just4Kicks

I only really hate North and the Saints, Saints for obvious reasons (plus their smug, bandwagon supporters in 09-10).

North, just seem to get the best out of a lot of spuds that I can't stand. Also their fans opinions of their side just shits me at times and they seem to be very petty and immature when it comes to a lot of discussions.

Hate Collingwood supporters but have always enjoyed watching them play. Always had plenty of exciting players.

Bonus of being dogs fan is that very few people hate you and there seems to be a lot of opposition supporters that have them as their 2nd favorite/soft spot for team. Must be the whole underdog, battler thing I guess.

Currently (it changes every year)
Hawthorn - They won the last premiership therefore they are of the most interest to me. I'll like them again next year!

GWS - I'm not a fan of clubs formed by the AFL to appease a specific demographic, I know its a turn that the AFL will have to take if they want clubs to come about with ease but there's a reason I chose PAFC over Adelaide. This isn't really a hate either. I like Adelaide (don't like Trigg), just couldn't support them.

Sydney - I don't like the idea of COLA when teams such as Freo/West Coast don't get it either. Call it for what it is and Sydney jump off the list, as I really like many of their current players (Goodes is a hero) and always enjoy watching them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back