Universal Love YouTube Bomber Clips

Remove this Banner Ad

Rieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemers!!!!:oops:

Rieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemers!!!!:oops:

So many memories of that game!
******* Reimers...

Also funny to hear "first gamer Hibberd."

Anyone find footage of rd 13 1999 Essendon v Footscray at the G? Probably one of the best games i've been to. The roar at the final siren was deafening!

Anyone find footage of rd 13 1999 Essendon v Footscray at the G? Probably one of the best games i've been to. The roar at the final siren was deafening!
I was at that game. There basically wasn't more than a kick in it all night.

Watching that tape showed me that we had talented ball users in the team. Rioli/Long/Caracella/Mercuri/Bewick were top class.

The basis of THAT 2000 premiership side was already established.

Our foot soldiers were there, the Blumfields, Caracella's, the Heffernan's. Just needed the role players to come in and we went BANG!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is usually the time of the year that Shane Hird shines.

I don't feel too shiny this morning....way too much Wild Turkey last night:drunk:

People often forget how bloody good this bloke was. Simply unstoppable this day!

Enjoyed that, thanks mate! Don't think I've seen this since I was there, on that day. Lloyd - 20 yrs old, wow. But how about Dean Rioli - not a bad debut ....

Hi guys

sorry for the intrusion but I was wondering if anyone on here has any James Hird highlights on video tape etc? I know there is YouTube but the quality is poor. I'm happy to trade as I have a few Essendon videos dating back to the 80's.

Looking for some of his earlier footage, in particular high marks and great goals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back