Usage for hash tag: 2?

1. giantroo

2021 Jumper Numbers

Speaking of Ron, in his recent post about Bob's retirement, he wrote "Big shoes to fill" Maybe Ronnie will get the #2?
  2. Merlin007

Preview 2020 AFL National Draft thread

trade #2? Reminds me of the old conundrum about whether to bat or bowl having won the toss - win the toss, have a look at the pitch – and bat. In doubt? think about it.... then bat. If you have very big doubts, consult a colleague.... and then bat
  3. Monument Hills

List Mgmt. 2020 List Management, Free Agency & Trade thread

...Only 21. In a re-draft, Naughton would be only other that comes close to competing. So, a proven theoretical #2 (21yo) + 12 + maybe 10 for a #2? Having said that, I've been fearful of Cerra going back to Melbourne from day 1 once he proves himself so if you could get Logan for Cerra and 12...
  4. Longmembrey

Free Agency Brad Crouch [joins St Kilda as a RFA for pick 23]

...a grenade and sacrifice himself to land pick #2 for his beloved Crows) and his manager still agreed to the Saints offer? Why the f**k would the do that, when they would have known that $600 x 4 was not going to get anywhere near pick #2? It just doesn't add up if you think about it...
  5. Longmembrey

Free Agency Brad Crouch [joins St Kilda as a RFA for pick 23]

Why would Saints fans care if it is pick #2? Personally hope it is as I would rather pay extra cash and retain 1st Rd draft pick
  6. S

List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part II

What's the likelihood of Adelaide offering us pick 20 for Dunstan in exchange for us bumping up Crouch's price from 650k to 700k in order to take their comp pick from late 1st to pick #2?
  7. Pykie

List Mgmt. 2020 Trade and List Management Thread II

Nothing should be off the table. But imagine if the shoe was on the other foot and we were trying to acquire pick #2? The deal would have to be absolutely fantastic, it's not about being fair in this scenario.
  8. Cam1870

List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Targets

? Who's Ebert #2?
  9. dirty2

Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Macey maybe as our number #2? But I would like a better back up.
  10. Heaps of fun

Preview 2020 AFL National Draft thread

Still a great game. He sounds pretty similar to Phillips. Would you be happy if we took them both or is your thinking Powell is the midfielder to go for if we take McDonald with #2?
  11. Jabba73

Game Day Rnd 14 - Carlton v Collingwood Game Day Discussion

Who is the bloke in #2? Sound like a Dees supporter when Flower played on the wing
  12. M_I_G

Game Day Rnd 14 - Carlton v Collingwood Game Day Discussion

Who is the guy warming up in #2?? Doesn’t look like Dow, don’t try and convince me that it’s him [emoji13]
  13. Kane McGoodwin

2020 Trade & List Management discussion

Did Chappy say how we are getting pick #2? I haven't heard an announcement from the AFL that we are getting a priority pick.
  14. Sweet Jesus

Who is the best young key forward in the league (25 or younger at the end of this year)?

...According to the weird AFL rating points, GWS have the top two in Jeremy Finlayson and Harry Himmelberg. Make of that what you will. Is anyone willing to declare that the King twins are already #1 and #2? Is there a case for Aaron Naughton or Charlie Curnow despite limited appearances this...
  15. Forward Press

2020 Formula One

Would Vettel even settle for being a #2?
  16. radiojake

Resource 2020 Draft Watch (picks 1, 9, 20, 30, 45, 50, 60, 74) - updated R17 15/9/20

So if Freo finish bottom and Crows 17th, does their #1 slide to #2? Where do I sign!?!?
  17. K

Current Claremont Murders Discussion & Edwards trial updates pt2

...happened to all BRE money? why did he not have any savings? what were all the large bank withdrawals completed by BRE, which were noted by wife #2? while living with wife #2, she was working PT and he was in a good job, why was money tight? what lies did wife #2 get sick of, and what did...
  18. Zidane98

Transfer discussion thread

Do you believe De Gea would happily accept being #2?
  19. Stig O'Hara

Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 1 - 5

Hey........we’re 17th on the live ladder. We gunna trade Pick 2???
  20. Senor M

WWE WrestleMania 36, Sun Apr 5th & Mon April 6th, 9am AEST (via tape delay magic)

Anyway--- what's everyone looking forward to on Night #2?? After 'Taker/Styles I'm much more excited to see what they'll do with Wyatt/Cena. Obviously Edge/Orton, but other than that I'm not incredibly 'hyped' for any of the second half of the card. However after how the WWE did Night 1, I'm...
  21. footy4ever

Prediction Ladder Prediction 2020

Most of us have Adelaide bottom 4. What do we do if they jag the 8? Not impossible. Are we happy? Or are we shitted off because there goes draft pick #2?
  22. iAsbestos

List Mgmt. Carlton's 2019 Draft Thread

What do you mean Lachie Weller isn't worth #2?
  23. Bamboo Harvester

List Mgmt. Pick 9

If Green is earmarked to be the next Cripps, why wouldn't Suns select him at pick #1 to blow GWS away, then Rowell at #2? I haven't seen Anderson play, but I assume he must be a gun.
  24. LicoriceAllsorts

NFL 2019 NFL - Week 9

#2? Were you sleeping on the Saints or 49ers?
  25. DanWCE

Competitions Eagles board 2019 Mock Draft - now underway!

Soo less than two hours until Falco passes up his #1 pick. Does it roll onto another 12 hours for his pick #2? Absolute scenes here on BF. Unprecedented.
  26. Scotland

List Mgmt. All Trades and Draft Part 2- Draft edition

...academy player' and they could pick RJ Barrett/Ja Morant at #1 and then just cash in 8 and 17 when Memphis inevitably "pick" Williamson at #2? That's essentially how the AFL system works. Freo are in a great spot this year because they have picks 7 and 10 and Liam Henry is expected to go just...
  27. bomberclifford

Unofficial Preview Sack Hinkley 2: Septic Portaloo

Remember years ago, we'd ponder who would support a Generic SA-Based AFL Franchise #2? We'd insist there would be little support for such a beast. We were wrong.
  28. wicksy

List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2018/2019 - Part 3

Are you seriously suggesting that Brad and Matt Crouch are worth both #1 and #2?
Back