Usage for hash tag: blacklivesmatter

1. M

Priest Stabbed Live Stream in Sydney

...and conspiracy theories. The other side is that it has shone a light on so many issues related to women and POC. Think #metoo and #blacklivesmatter. Think of all the women in the US who are able to access abortions because of our ability to share information via social media platforms. And...
  2. Elmer_Judd

Meltdown Bay 13 POTY - VOTING now open

#blacklivesmatter
  3. Elmer_Judd

Game Day PF2: Joke Daniherpe's Fitzroy 'we hate the G' Folders vs Paddy Cripple's Brown Paper Bag '5poons' Flukers AKA the Fevola Cup (ft. J. 'Cessna' Denver)

* up ya racist flog I am enjoying the Welcome to the Country ceremony. #blacklivesmatter
  4. dav3

Mega Thread The Official Camry Crows in Season Lolz Thread

Racist hey? Still waiting for why you keep referring to me as that, while you back up the guy who openly makes jokes about "coons" Can't say I'm too concerned about a few Port flogs trying to compare #blacklivesmatter to #sackhinkley either
  5. C

NO TROLLS Should AFL players bend the knee before each match in 2021?

...kneel or when it's Pride Month. Corporations see that and think "We can exploit this." They'll post a hollow tweet and hashtag it #blacklivesmatter, or they'll turn their logo rainbow, and then they can sit back and smugly watch the green roll in. You can't exploit Hong Kong because you'll...
  6. Elmer_Judd

The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 3 Thread

You love to see it #blacklivesmatter
  7. por_please_ya

Song Contest Part XVII, Host: Riviat, Theme: Greek Mythology/Supernatural, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEDT

...mind for a while, particularly with the political-social climate. I've also discovered some really amazing artists as a result of #blacklivesmatter THEME IS: PEOPLE OF COLOUR Nom an artist who is a person of colour, or a band that is either all/majority POC or the lead singer is POC (aka...
  8. Always Ballin

Buckley & McGuire = The AFL's Donald Sterlings

We need to banish them from our game. The whole world is watching... This is a movement. #blacklivesmatter
  9. Always Ballin

Play Nice Héritier Lumumba blasts Collingwood's racist treatment of him during his career (Civil discussion please)

This is OUR Donald Sterling moment. The whole world is watching... This is a movement. #blacklivesmatter
  10. Kangaroos4eva

Play Nice Random Chat Thread IV

...is about the fact that the vast majority of police officers who shoot and kill are never convicted. This was true long before the #blacklivesmatter movement. But most of us gave these officers the benefit of the doubt. We assumed that those who pledge to serve and protect us were doing...
  11. Plugger35

Politics & Government Police Brutality

...for over 10 years and no one had a problem with them back then or up until now but with the current hysteria surrounding this #blacklivesmatter movement PC morons are using it as an excuse to tear down or graffiti statues and get tv shows with any hint of racism removed and of course the...
  12. ChappyUK

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 13: Make America Golf Again

Enjoy this week's hashtag. Last week #BoomersLivesMatter This week. * that only #blacklivesmatter. You do realise black people are 4x times likely to die of Covid-19 than white people? In the middle of a pandemic this is a very strange way of showing you care about black lives.
  13. Colbys Boots

Opinion If the Premier of Victoria states that we can gather to protest, then why can't we gather to watch football?

My iPhone crashed this afternoon and the screen went black with intermittent Apple logo flashing on and off. Just wondering if that counts as a black out Saturday protest for #blacklivesmatter. Anyone know?
  14. Suspense

Health Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 2

Oh please - you want to talk about pressing issues? While social media and the woke left was a flurry with #blacklivesmatter last week, the UN Humanitarian fundraising pledge for Yemen fell ~50% short of its target of $2.42 billion. Due to this shortfall in fundraising: "General health...
  15. Plugger35

Politics & Government Police Brutality

...at it's finest, people trying to show everyone that they aren't racists by posting pro-black pictures, videos and hashtags like #blacklivesmatter Then they will accuse anyone that criticises their virtue signalling behaviour of being racists. The cops should ask them all politely to please...
  16. cats_09

Banter 2020-2021 Offseason offtopic chat thread

...in America, an linking in with #blackouttuesday (I've seen an increase in the number of people & organisations showing support of #blacklivesmatter today) - the other aspect being the correlation between deaths in custody of African Americans in the USA and that of Indigenous Australians out...
  17. Luuuc

Banter RDT 151 - Tom Browne's Burner Thread

#blacklivesmatter #JeSuisCharlie #Kony2012 #Pray4Quinno
  18. Marcel Proust

Politics Black Lives Matter

In regards to the Sancho goal celebration (hatrick) - Borussia took to their official Twitter and amplified his gesture with a #blacklivesmatter #JusticeForGeorgeFloyed tweet Well done to Dortmund..
  19. ChappyUK

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 12: This thread it’s going to disappear; One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear

Like #metoo #blacklivesmatter etc. You guys really care. Until it has no exposure, then it's on to the next thing.
  20. Back One Out

Song Contest Part XVI, Host: The Filth Wizard, Theme: How Do I Title This?, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEST

Yep, fair enough But he really speaks to me with his deconstruction of race relations in urban America As a privileged white Australian cisgender male, I can really relate to his on point lyrics. #blacklivesmatter :greenalien::thumbsu:
  21. phantom13

Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 4

...That doesn’t detract from the many male victims, nor does it imply that men don’t deserve the same support when it does. Just as #blacklivesmatter doesn’t detract from other victims, or standing for equality doesn’t detract from straight cis people. Not sure why you’d feel the need to bring...
Back