Usage for hash tag: freekickbulldogs

1. Tyler Durden007

Game Day 2022 World Champions Geeeeelong vs Who cares, Geelong are playing!!!

#freekickbulldogs with a ripping last quarter, along with #nofreekickGeelongLol But neither can stop the...
  2. Coolangatta

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 4 - Freo v Blues Sat April 6th 4:20pm AEDT (AO)

Wtf, surprised by anti #freekickbulldogs.
  3. Tyler Durden007

flggr Post here if your team isn’t an umpires pet

C-C-C-C-Cok sucking Carlton... what a *en surprise Looks like #freekickbulldogs is dead
  4. Coolangatta

Brownlow Brownlow 2023 LIVE Now - Congrats Lachie Neale!

It’s as if they wanted to divert attention away from #f#freekickbulldogs
  5. S

Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 24 - Cats v Dogs Sat Aug 26th 7:25pm EST (GMHBA)

#freekickbulldogs - here we go. Ump #23 the main instigator.
  6. S

Opinion GWS 2023 Finals prospects

Expect the umps to go hard #freekickbulldogs in the 2nd half. Beyond doubt that the AFL want a cliffhanger to end the regular season.
  7. S

Opinion GWS 2023 Finals prospects

#freekickbulldogs - currently 5-2 in the Dogs' favour at the end of the 1st Qtr. Going to keep an interesting eye on this. Would help if the Cats stopped missing. And why Jobe Watson was given a speaking role at Ch7 is a mystery similar to how the pyramids were built.
  8. Coolangatta

Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 23 - Dogs v Eagles Sun Aug 20th 1:10pm EST (Marvel)

Eagles wouldn't want this to be too close, #freekickbulldogs would find a way to get over the line. That goal against Sydney last night would've been called out of bounds on the full against the Dogs.
  9. Ford Fairlane

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 25

...Saints will be desperate to knock them over at Marvel because they have Brisbane the next week. Geelong lose to Saints and they will pack it in the next week playing #freekickbulldogs. It comes down to the last round, every team will be desperate. And if Sydney win tonight it's curtain time.
  10. Baz_hawk

Game Day Round 22, 2023 : Hawks V Dogs, UTAS 1:10pm Sunday 13th Aug

#freekickbulldogs
  11. Roddy

Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 22 - Hawks v Dogs Sun Aug 13th 1:10pm EST (TAS)

#freekickbulldogs It’s started already. What a ‘surprise’ …
  12. M

Preview Round 20 - Essendon Bombers vs Sydney Swans - Saturday, July 29th - 7:25 pm - Disney is Still Milking the s**t out of it Stadium

Not so sure, the umps gave the Dogs the flag over Sydney. It has been #freekickbulldogs ever since. Not sure Swans have the love away from SCG. Does Buddy play? I hope so as he will struggle to have 2 good ones in a row.
  13. The Sultan

Game Day The Overrated Shizen Swans vs The Bow Wow's Of The West

#freekickbulldogs.
  14. longdonkey

Opinion VICBias - Genuine Discussion

NO - the AFL uses the money from TV rights and gate takings that is generated from all the clubs to fund the expansion strategy. The smaller Melbourne clubs possibly get screwed more than the interstate clubs but then along comes #freekickhawthorn and then #freekickbulldogs
  15. CakeEater

Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 16 - Dogs v Freo Sat July 1st 1:45pm AEST (Marvel)

#freekickbulldogs. Dockers were obviously getting too close
  16. J

Opinion Ranking Essendon Rivalries

Weightman's theatrics / freekickbulldogs, libba being a mouthy prick, and the whole stringer trade fiasco have shifted the dogs from one of my "soft spot" teams to one of my most hated.
  17. grassman75

Autopsy Dogs beaten by Port 107-85

If that wasn't overturned, if Alir was pinged in the goal square, if Rioli was penalised for holding Dureya prior to the Finlayson goal....I could go on. If I ever see #freekickbulldogs trending again, I'll spew up
  18. Dazb86

Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 13 - Dogs v Port Fri June 9th 7:50pm AEST (Marvel)

Because #freekickbulldogs
  19. BrisVegasDru

Non-Lions discussion 2023

#freekickbulldogs 🤮
  20. Hollow Knight

Non-Lions discussion 2023

Suns battling hard against some of the most shameless #freekickbulldogs bullshit I’ve seen since 2016.
  21. Hollow Knight

Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 11 - Suns v Dogs Sat May 27th 7:25pm AEST (TIO)

Jesus the Suns are holding pretty strong against some vintage #freekickbulldogs here.
  22. jackster83

Opinion Non-Crows AFL 7

#freekickbulldogs in full force tonight. That club gets a ride every week.
  23. Coolangatta

Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 11 - Suns v Dogs Sat May 27th 7:25pm AEST (TIO)

Come over to WA, we'll show you some love. Can get a #freekickbulldogs discount here in WA.
  24. FR0GGY

Game Day Rd 10 - Crows v Pups - our neverending regional cesspit tour continues

#freekickbulldogs
  25. demondavey

Meltdown Clarkson tells everyone to GAGF

You pretty much lost everyone at fair and square….. #f#freekickbulldogs
  26. Crow till I die

Opinion Non-Crows AFL 7

Umpires genuinely conflicted here..not sure to pay #freekickbulldogs or #freekickhawthorn. Its led to lots of non calls
  27. CakeEater

Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 6 - Dockers v Dogs Fri April 21st 8:10pm AEST (Perth Stadium)

2 not a lot of free kicks there #freekickbulldogs
  28. Ford Fairlane

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 24

#freekickbulldogs
  29. Waspy79

Review Round 5, 2023 vs Western Bulldogs

#freekickbulldogs
Back