Usage for hash tag: scandal

1. manangatang

Media S28 | The Weekly Review [Season Wrap-up]

...but I’m slightly intoxicated and cbf looking it up. So here’s some much-deserved recognition of brahj's enduring piece of media glory – the #scandal thread. It is the gift that keeps on giving. Congratulations brahj on being the Round 4 nomination for Media Of The Week...
  2. Grand Uncle Horace

Official Match Thread Season 28 Round 4 - East Side Hawks vs West Coast Wonders at The Eyrie

Re Hashtags, I plead guilty to stating the obvious about the ND #scandal
  3. Grand Uncle Horace

Official Match Thread Season 28 Round 4 - East Side Hawks vs West Coast Wonders at The Eyrie

I guess that counts as chuckleworthy from you. Your barnyard suffers from TSD (Turkey Surplus Disorder). A strange congregation of Mesdames Defarge are gathering. They are looking forward to the righteous beheading of surplus Turkeys. #scandal .... #NDkicksanowngoalaParsonsNoseagain
  4. Elton Johns Wig

Admin Power Rankings

...and I called you out on it. Great media off the top of my head. STORM by BRAB that other statistical one by BRAB, name escapes me though #scandal Clarkemon Coffee with Kohphi Sweet FAn Art I know there is loads. I couldn't remember the name of the Harolad thread I really liked, and Noobz...
  5. The Half Back

Certified Legendary Thread #scandal - MASSIVE LEAK: ALL-SFA TEAM NAMED

...greatest to ever hold the power and has the most integrity of anyone I know. 2. You literally ****ed up less than 48 hours ago and you're bringing up a #scandal from 10+ seasons ago? How you're still allowed to post on this board is one of the many mysteries that plagues mankind to this very...
  6. Noobz0r

I have a screenshot of brahj 's deleted #scandal update if anyone wants me to PM it to them
  7. Grand Uncle Horace

^^^^ In his position AB has to stay above the day to day ratbaggery. He followed and adhered to the rules. Nothing wrong with that. The debacle of this #scandal is not his responsibility, nor is he required to respond to every bit of nonsense raised.
  8. Grand Uncle Horace

Official Match Thread Season 28 Round 3: West Coast Wonders vs Fighting Furies at The Colosseum (MOTR)

Ant Bear has been honest and generous. Dingster and other Wonders recognise the Fur Ball win and your efforts on the field of play. A re-sim would be unfair to your team of strugglers and compound the injustice of the #scandal
  9. Grand Uncle Horace

Rumours are you on a self imposed and well earned ban. #notenough #scandal
  10. Grand Uncle Horace

droll. The more serious issue (than your #UnfortunateTosspotteryDisorder ) is the need for the resolution of the #scandal All malefactors need to be identified, arrested, have the thumb screws applied and placed in stocks in the centre of the Wonders' Colosseum. It is simply unacceptable for...
  11. Grand Uncle Horace

Official Match Thread Season 28 Round 3: West Coast Wonders vs Fighting Furies at The Colosseum (MOTR)

...begrudges the Furies' win. Most of the Furies, while celebrating their improbable win, have also recognised an injustice has been committed. #scandal. No surprise the trading rumour mill has you going to the Last of the Vegans. It seems the misguided, albeit noble TJASTA has recognised...
  12. JoshWoodenSpoon

On the back of the rampant and seamless success of Bush League, and in light of the recent failings in the prevailing regime, JoshWoodenSpoon has been head-hunted by Ant Bear and, pending acceptance, is set to make their simming debut next round. #scandal
  13. Elton Johns Wig

Is it true that this rule is going to be changed in time for next round? But we have to live with the * up from this round? #scandal
  14. BRAB

#scandal. Literally ridiculous.
  15. KBLT

And now to breaking news #scandal in the SFA! It all started as a simple home and away game for the Wonders, but lurking just beyond their periphery were the dark machinations of those determined to derail their season. In what will surely be remembered as one of the darkest days in the...
  16. Bonz

...my fellow S28 rookie sensation AceAndy 's thoughts on this matter. We are not asking for a re-sim (That would be unfair on the Furies who have been made unwilling participants in this crime), but we are asking for compensation and for Dingster to be promoted within the SFA immediately. #scandal
  17. Bonz

Can we please get BRAB 's thoughts on this matter? #scandal
  18. The Half Back

How many more weeks until #scandal boss brahj is appointed as league admin? I'd say between 3-5.
  19. brahj

Official Match Thread Season 28 Round 2: Gold City Royals vs Sin City Swamprats at The Golden Throne (MOTR)

Hi Far Kern #scandal would be happy to look into this matter, I'll just need an upfront payment of $5000 mostly as insurance for your happiness. I'll need you to forward that to me in the form of iTunes gift cards and we can go from there. Looking forward to hearing from you, brahj vc344ddh4
  20. brahj

...a dull roar. A vote of no confidence in Ant Bear's position as Admin would require 9 affirmative votes out of the 12 SFA Captains to pull the trigger. #scandal would like to take this opportunity to say to the committee, "good luck, we're all counting on you" Stay tuned for further updates.
  21. spookism

#scandal Ruours of the Committee Room becoming public domain and therefore destroying the sanctity of the place were made earlier in the off-season. It appears this has been shut down, however, a new #scandal has emerged, threatening the prestige of the Committee Room. There are stories...
  22. The Half Back

Media SFA Trivia Night

So you're admitting that your child is fake? brahj, get the #scandal reporters in here, I've got a scoop!
  23. brahj

🇷🇺🇷🇺🇷🇺🇷🇺🇷🇺 A major disaster may currently be underway in Russia. According to Blacky #scandal ground staff, there are photos showing what appears to be a large amount of smoke coming from the co-ordinates of CazC30's IP address. The fires look to have started around the same time the beez...
  24. brahj

:squaredab::squaredab::squaredab::squaredab::squaredab: Ant Bear in power for a few days now and still no charity game. Disgusting. #scandal
  25. BRAB

#scandal I have been couped and won't be the gumbies captain next season. ******* heartbroken.
  26. brahj

:lemon::lemon::lemon::lemon::lemon: 9 Captains are considering a no confidence vote in Ant Bear's position as admin. #scandal
  27. brahj

:squaredcool::squaredcool::squaredcool::squaredcool::squaredcool: #scandal's main source of income, Ant Bear, is now proposing a badge for the admin. Also, I don't want to dip in too much around the rfctiger74 vs. the world argument, but the fact that people are reliant on #scandal to tell...
Back