Menu on the left hand side of the screen...

Remove this Banner Ad

I opened a thread to realize it was half a kilometre from the screens edge. I tried to refresh, but to no avail. So scrolling up, I saw the absolutely horrid sidebar and made my way to the suggestions board to complain quicksmart. And that brings to now. I sit here typing in front of my computer, every letter I write appearing immediately. Man, writing about writing on a laptop is harder than it looks.

Why I wrote that I don't know (me need sleep), but what I do know is that I detest that sidebar, which is the strongest transitive verb for dislike that I could come up in my present stage, but if you can think of a stronger one, please feel free to substitute it in.
Agreed. Although I didn't know this board existed until the sidebar existed, which is ironic.

Gay. Totally gay.

I can't see how it serves any useful purpose except to ruin the layout of the page. Admittedly some bf users might not be the sharpest tools in the shed, but if they can work out how to turn their computer on I'm sure they can work out how to use the forum jump menu at the bottom.

So what's the point of wasting a 5th of the usable screen space with crap?

Is this another one of those 'April fools jokes'?

Gay. Totally gay. (No offence to gay people comparing them to this awful idea)

I can't see how it serves any useful purpose (that's not already there at the bottom of the screen) except to totally ruin the layout of the page. What's the point of wasting a 5th of the usable screen space with crap?

Is this another one of those 'April fools jokes'?

Since when did gay become synonymous with horrible/crap etc? :confused:

Using the word in that context is tacky, and frankly, juvenile.

Is it there so that another advertisement can be put on the screen? I'm not complaining, you gotta do what you gotta do but it does stuff up the layout of the screen.

And by the way, when or how does the Newbie part of my name change? I guess I must be a newbie if I can't work it out myself!

I agree, it's ghey!

Mate - you do realise you are on Bigfooty?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"It's cool... I'm taking it back."*

Chill man. It's no slur on gay people. If it makes you feel better I'll have sex with you to prove I'm not homophobic?

*Probably no point quoting a movie no one has seen.

Thought I'd add that I don't think this sidebar will go down too well with the BF populous. Thee are plenty of other sites out there that don't clutter people's pages with yet more incessant ads (which, let's be honest, are only ever clicked by accident. I'm sure you get paid you $3 per 1000 clicks regardless, but I mean... let's have some class!).

It sucks more than a $25 hooker using a hoover

Since when did $25 hookers become synonymous with horrible/crap etc?

They perform a valuable service to the community Moo.

Using them in that context is tacky, and frankly, juvenile.

Moo didn't say horrible or crap, he said sucks.

I know. It was an ironic joke. I'm sure Moo knew what I was getting at.

Has everyone on bf had their sense of humour lobotomised or something?

pinkus maximus said:
bloody annoying but i reckon its here to stay

That's loser talk pinkus.

What would William Wallace say if he saw you throwing up the white flag like that?

Well done admin you have managed to get supporters of all 16 clubs to agree on something.
Get rid of it

I agree it is shithouse, and if its not gone by morning I am personally going to burn down every telephone exchange in the metro area so people dont have to put up with this horrible sidebar.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back