A-League - Grand Final: Melbourne Victory v Adelaide United

Remove this Banner Ad

To the Melbourne fans saying, "oh but we got dealt a bad red card too!!"

1. The most you can say about Allsopps red card is, 'no comment', because it was not sighted on video. And dont give me, "oh but i was there". Because somehow i dont think you were analysing Allsopps every move at the time. The players and referee who were up close obviously saw something very bad happen.

2. The second red card had come when the damage had already been done.

At the end of the day, we had a possible penalty decision go against us in the 4th minute, we got dealt one of the dodgiest red card decisons in the history of this competition, and we were only given 3 minutes of extra time when it should have been SEVERAL.

I hope you **** ****ers enjoy your tainted flag. We probably would have won that game if we didn't get a red card 10 minutes into the ****ing game. What a disgraceful decision. Cristiano should have just smacked Breeze on the way off, as well as his equally imcompetent assistance.

****ing robbed but it comes as no surprise against that mob.

There should have been way more than 3 minutes too. There was that Allsopp incident (which was also soft) and that soft little NTTAWWT Berger carrying on for half an hour. Yet we get 3 minutes. Talk about a gift.

I hope you **** ****ers enjoy your tainted flag. We probably would have won that game if we didn't get a red card 10 minutes into the ****ing game. What a disgraceful decision. Cristiano should have just smacked Breeze on the way off, as well as his equally imcompetent assistance.

****ing robbed but it comes as no surprise against that mob.

There should have been way more than 3 minutes too. There was that Allsopp incident (which was also soft) and that soft little NTTAWWT Berger carrying on for half an hour. Yet we get 3 minutes. Talk about a gift.

That point cannont be proven so its a pointless argument.

The red card was wrong, no question.

Now stop acting like a sore loser and show some grace like some of your fellow supporters.

Yes it can't be proven but it would have made things a hell of a lot easier if we had 11 for most of the game. We still created our fair share of chances, but Theo had a brilliant game and should have won the medal I reckon.

We were robbed.

We probably would have won that game if we didn't get a red card 10 minutes into the ****ing game.

Apart from wishful thinking, what basis do you have for that comment given we'd brutally taken you apart twice in the last month, and beaten you five times in the season?

Also, how hard is it to simply congratulate the best team of the season for winning the title?
The poor form being exhibited by Adelaide supporters is pathetic, if not unexpected given such excuse making, petulance and 'sore loser' mentality are and have been rife within the actual Reds organisation for numerous years.

That assistant was a ****ing ****, really.
He didn't even flag the initial contact! Breeze was gonna call a yellow.
Meanwhile, Muscat's gone over to the assistant and whinged to him, Breeze consults, and it's a red!
He didn't even ****ing flag it yet he's advised a red card after Muscat's been in his ear.
Still pissed about this. Total bullshit. For the first time in ages we made a really attacking positive start against Melb, and looked the better team early. Then that happens. Bullshit.

Very proud of the way the team played though, even after going down. Put up a great fight, and probably created as many decent chances as MV in the end.

Can't get over the officiating though. 3 minutes at the end was absolute bullshit, especially considering Vargas wasted 1 of them by walking around bleeding whilst Breeze couldn't get him off the pitch. Then the ****wit blows RIGHT ON 3 minutes, right after a contentious challenge by Celeski on the edge of the box. I hate whinging about refs, but that was an absolutely disgraceful performance.

Yes you smashed us a few times this season but it was a completely different game last night, it was very even and we made a promising start before being raped by the ****wit Breeze.

How about the poor form from your own supporters hey? It is easy to just have a go at us yet plenty of you **** pricks have done nothing but gloat about your grand final win with a massive * next to it.

Is it ok for you ***** to gloat yet we can't complain about getting ****ed over by the ref? You are a clown.

Hernandez was held so often during this game but was RARELY given a free kick. Should've got atleast one penalty from this. So you Adelaide fans whinging about the ref how about you not play so dirty and maybe the referee wouldn't be so harsh.

So,we can't be unhappy because that makes us sore losers? How about the sore winners then. Giving us s**t on this forum. Typical hipocracy.

Never said you can't be unhappy, just there's better ways of dealing with it.

Its amazing that despite the class of a lot of the adelaide fans after the game, some of them go about there disappointment in a really ordinary fashion.

You loose with dignity and you win with grace. In this case, some have lost with dignity and others simply haven't.

Some of our fans haven't won with grace.

So, we can't be unhappy because that makes us sore losers? How about the sore winners then. Giving us s**t on this forum. Typical hipocracy.

There is a difference between 'being unhappy' and carrying on like spoilt children, constantly using offensive terms and accusing officials of being 'cheats'.

I want our supporters to be humble in victory, but it's hard to maintain humility when Adelaide supporters (bar one or two) don't even have the good grace to congratulate the champions, instead choosing to constantly sook, abuse us and blame everyone but themselves for losing.

There is a difference between 'being unhappy' and carrying on like spoilt children, constantly using offensive terms and accusing officials of being 'cheats'.

I want our supporters to be humble in victory, but it's hard to maintain humility when Adelaide supporters (bar one or two) don't even have the good grace to congratulate the champions, instead choosing to constantly sook, abuse us and blame everyone but themselves for losing.
Last time I checked, Thats what being unhappy was like for most people. You either smash stuff, or you complain. (We've had plenty of experience here at AUFC).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes you smashed us a few times this season but it was a completely different game last night, it was very even and we made a promising start before being raped by the ****wit Breeze.

Yep, you started well.

How that translates to 'probably going to win', i do not know.

How about the poor form from your own supporters hey? It is easy to just have a go at us yet plenty of you **** pricks have done nothing but gloat about your grand final win with a massive * next to it.

Geez, you really are a bitter and offensive one, aren't you.

Twice now i've praised the Adelaide fans who turned up at the game, but those on here have acted disgracefully, and you're about the worst of them.

Is it ok for you ***** to gloat yet we can't complain about getting ****ed over by the ref? You are a clown.

Ah, back to the name calling.
When you want to debate the issue like an adult, let me know.

Last time I checked, Thats what being unhappy was like for most people. You either smash stuff, or you complain. (We've had plenty of experience here at AUFC).

As a Geelong supporter, i've had my fair share of experience with that, too. ;)

Complaining is one thing, but offensive, abusive tripe is another.

Seriously, read back through the posts since the match finished and if you're honest you'd have to admit that it's pretty ordinary.
And yes, there has been some ordinary comments from Victory fans, too.

Yes it can't be proven but it would have made things a hell of a lot easier if we had 11 for most of the game. We still created our fair share of chances, but Theo had a brilliant game and should have won the medal I reckon.

We were robbed.

Finally some sense.

Agree with the Theo comment. Pondeljak won the medal due to the goal, really Vargas, Theo and Muscat all had a claim to the medal from our end.

As a Geelong supporter, i've had my fair share of experience with that, too. ;)

Complaining is one thing, but offensive, abusive tripe is another.

Seriously, read back through the posts since the match finished and if you're honest you'd have to admit that it's pretty ordinary.
And yes, there has been some ordinary comments from Victory fans, too.
Some of it is ordinary, but the sore loser posts have been directed at those just angry with officials and muscat, not other supporters.

Finally some sense.

Agree with the Theo comment. Pondeljak won the medal due to the goal, really Vargas, Theo and Muscat all had a claim to the medal from our end.

A few of us said the same thing after the game.. it was a great goal but that shouldn't have been enough to win the medal. Theo deserved it especially for the save with the trailing leg, I thought that was surely going to hit the back of the net.

No problems complaining, I'd do the same, but calling us pricks and silly people.... That's a bit uncalled for seeing we owned you the last month or so.

If last nights game is the last game Theoklitos playes for Melbourne, then what a way to leave.

I'm sure a few clubs around the world would have sat up and took notice of his display.

But......... everyone who knows Australian football knows you guys as the silly people. That's not going to change because you beat us.

Yes and you guys are the inbreds. Suppose I'll let it pass!

I can't say I sympathise with the Adelaide supporters but I empathise with them.

But......... everyone who knows Australian football knows you guys as the silly people. That's not going to change because you beat us.

It also doesn't make it any less offensive a term.

It's an abhorrent term to use in this manner, has no place on these boards and no place in football (especially since we're trying to grow the game and attract new supporters).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back