Society/Culture Things yuppies like

Remove this Banner Ad

BigBadCam

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 7, 2006
Glenroy, Vic
AFL Club
Geelong
In response to the 'thingsboanslike' website which has obviously been created by some arrogant, judgemental w***er, I thought I'd attempt to do something similar, but this time focus on the yuppies. I'm after any ideas which I will then expand on.

At the moment, I've got:

• Drinking s**t, overpriced coffee with their yuppie friends
  • Spending above their limits
  • Brand names (fake)
  • s**t restaurants where you get no value for money
  • Suits and the arrogance they bring

Yeah, you gotta do more than just come up with topic ideas :rolleyes:

This thread is fail.

No s**t. Was just looking for ideas. Was going to write a few of the ideas I got from this site up into blogs when I wasn't at work, but the weather is getting better now though so I might go outside a bit more instead. :thumbsu:

Futurama_Fry_Looking_Squint.jpg

In response to the 'thingsboanslike' website which has obviously been created by some arrogant, judgemental w***er, I thought I'd attempt to do something similar, but this time focus on the yuppies. I'm after any ideas which I will then expand on.

At the moment, I've got:

• Drinking s**t, overpriced coffee with their yuppie friends
  • Spending above their limits
  • Brand names (fake)
  • s**t restaurants where you get no value for money
  • Suits and the arrogance they bring

Hair Gel.

Being "fashionably gay".

Long sleeved striped collared shirts that are left hanging outside your trousers.

Chapel Street.

Tattoos written in script on the inside of the forearm.

Those ugly Ronald McDonald shoes.

Eyebrow plucking

Body waxing.

Apricot and Guava facial peels.

To make a blog like this work it's not enough to go, "Hur hur hur, yuppies drink lattes, hur hur hur". You need sharp powers of observation and a biting wit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Audis are your thinking mans car, the performance of a beamer of merc and a little cheaper. Have you driven an later model Audi TT? If I'm a yuppy for loving audis then, well I'm a yuppy.

Citroens, meh, they're French. German > Britain > French.

We know you like to pretend to be a yuppy but who knows how much of what you say is actually reality and how much of it exists only in your head. What we have worked out is that you live like a king in a third world country and look down on everybody else in that country... Says a lot about who you are.

Hair Gel.

Being "fashionably gay".

Long sleeved striped collared shirts that are left hanging outside your trousers.

Chapel Street.

Tattoos written in script on the inside of the forearm.

Those ugly Ronald McDonald shoes.

Eyebrow plucking

Body waxing.

Apricot and Guava facial peels.

Errr.. Are they not bogan traits?

Chapel Street. (Bogan's doing laps in their 'sik' cars - bogan entry here)

Tattoos written in script on the inside of the forearm. (another obviously bogan thing trying to be cool entry)

Those ugly Ronald McDonald shoes. (What the ****? Go to the races and all the bogans are wearing white or brown shoes(that never blend with the suit) that are to big. The pinnacle of bogan male race wear!)

Also wearing labels that are 'fake' is most certainly a bogan just been to bali thing. Private school(yuppies) wouldn't been seen dead in fake s**t. Especially yuppie girls.

Sort it out bogans.

We know you like to pretend to be a yuppy but who knows how much of what you say is actually reality and how much of it exists only in your head. What we have worked out is that you live like a king in a third world country and look down on everybody else in that country... Says a lot about who you are.

Can you speak English? Thanks.

I thought Richo was a uni student?

I am, why do you ask?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back