RDT XLXVIIX - Browsing your canape

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RDT XLXVIIX - Browsing Your Canopy

Shouldn't you be in an exam or something?

I've never listened to her commentate before, so didn't know what the angst was about.

But geez... I feel like I'm being commentated to like a 5 year old.

And then he moves to the left 2 metres, and kicks it sideways five metres. And he's run over the mark, and that means a 50m penalty. **** me. :rolleyes:

Starts @ 1, in the library on the computerz :)

My dreamteam has been going OK so far. Due for atleast a 20 from someone surely.

Kim Hagdorn
WEST Coast legend Glen Jakovich has warned the Eagles to "get down and dirty" to upset Fremantle in today's western derby.

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8iSD9lPVY6Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8iSD9lPVY6Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Naitanui should have a good day v Hawks, provided he gets through today of course.

Then there is Big Cox too.

And the there is Dean Cox, ruckmen for the West Coast Eagles.

article_buswell_badge-200x0.jpg

..or not.

need help for a debate

reasons why we should support stop and search laws

Good luck with that. I'm yet to hear a decent argument.

You could go with "well if you've done nothing wrong you have nothing to fear from a search".

Good luck with that. I'm yet to hear a decent argument.

You could go with "well if you've done nothing wrong you have nothing to fear from a search".

yeh its tough, I think we're going with how its worked in the UK, how the current laws are inadequate, and how the small breach of rights is outweighed by the increased safety

I thought it hadn't worked in the UK:confused:
tbh i have no idea, i got told to do that

Have a look at the second-reading speeches for the Bill in Hansard, they'll have some pro arguments.

link :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back