Goulburn Valley FL U/18s

Remove this Banner Ad

rito boys what are ya thorts on benallas thirds team this yr? they walk round thinkin there s**t hot when most of them are second rate receivers. played with most of them an dont recall many of them puttin head over ball or anythin. so, whats ur thoughts
Agree with both comments about swans, pack of wankas i reckon.
And bennella seem to go alright, dont think they will be real competetive in finals, rochy played them at close to full strength apparently and were not to hard to handle

rito boys what are ya thorts on benallas thirds team this yr? they walk round thinkin there s**t hot when most of them are second rate receivers. played with most of them an dont recall many of them puttin head over ball or anythin. so, whats ur thoughts

scott pretty sure they have a few more tougher and better players then Glenrowen...

After watching Swans vs Bears I am convinced that Swans will be out in straight sets come the finals. They can't win without Johnstone, McDonald, Sabri, Lewis. The first 3 will not come back as they are cemented in the senior side who will play finals. bears will have Patone, Gooley, Lambert, Turner, and Thorsen available. Rochestor will have Bright, Williams, Marrone back for finals. Benella is at full strength and will be competitive. Mansfield will be the 4th best side but will need Dundas, Heveran, Gray and Quinn all fit and firing to proceed past week one. United or Echuca will just be making up the numbers. My view is that next round will be a preview of the grannie when Rochy play Bears. Also, watch out Swans as you guys can still drop out of the final six unless you win your next 2 games.

After watching Swans vs Bears I am convinced that Swans will be out in straight sets come the finals. They can't win without Johnstone, McDonald, Sabri, Lewis. The first 3 will not come back as they are cemented in the senior side who will play finals. bears will have Patone, Gooley, Lambert, Turner, and Thorsen available. Rochestor will have Bright, Williams, Marrone back for finals. Benella is at full strength and will be competitive. Mansfield will be the 4th best side but will need Dundas, Heveran, Gray and Quinn all fit and firing to proceed past week one. United or Echuca will just be making up the numbers. My view is that next round will be a preview of the grannie when Rochy play Bears. Also, watch out Swans as you guys can still drop out of the final six unless you win your next 2 games.

swans also missing josh charles, hayden sellars and callum whitehead, bit of bad luck, with full strength team would knock over anyone im guessing. thorsen played on the weekend also.rocheseter arent as good as they look on paper.

swans also missing josh charles, hayden sellars and callum whitehead, bit of bad luck, with full strength team would knock over anyone im guessing. thorsen played on the weekend also.rocheseter arent as good as they look on paper.

didn't realize rochy looked good on paper. bit hard when u only have the bare minimum 22.

and which one of there 16 wins makes you think that ??

Glenrowan Vs Benalla then scott? im pretty sure it would end being the biggest lost you have ever played in! when you play in a real league you can start making up bullshit like that statement

my prediction for top 6 in order

Rochester
Shepparton
Benella
Mansfield
Shepp United
Mooroopna
Agree with your top 5, but Mooroopna would need to have a miracle to occur with the other results for them to make it. As I see it next week would see United defeat Kyabram and sow up 5th spot, they will most probably lose final round to Bears. Swans face Echuca this week and the loser will most certainly be at risk of missing out. Echuca to win unless all the Swans boys from the seniors drop down. if Echuca wins this game and loses last round against Rochy, Mooroopna wins against Swans in the last round as well as wins this week (Which they should) then the Cats squeeze into 6th spot and both Swans and Echuca miss out. A great finish to the season is coming up.
my tip is for Rochy and Bears to play off with Bears winning a close grannie.

Benella- Sam Martyn
Euroa- Tim Faliszewski
Bears- So many missed games to seniors etc?
Swans- Nathan Reid
Kyabram- Rhys Clark
Echuca- Kyle Manley
Rochester- Nathan McCarty
Tatura- Jake Rennie
United- Matt Dibella
Mooroopna- Liam Cross
Seymour- No idea
Mansfield- No idea

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Benella- Sam Martyn
Euroa- Tim Faliszewski
Bears- So many missed games to seniors etc?
Swans- Nathan Reid
Kyabram- Rhys Clark
Echuca- Kyle Manley
Rochester- Nathan McCarty
Tatura- Jake Rennie
United- Matt Dibella
Mooroopna- Liam Cross
Seymour- No idea
Mansfield- No idea

spot on

Big outs for Rochy this week
out N McCarty
J Harney
N Marrone
and H Weppner
all out injured
with all the others already out i think they might be heading out in straight sets which is disapointing considering they hadnt lost a game until 2 weeks ago.

well.... s hickson i reckon it goes a bit like this
>>>>>>>>>>>>

23.10-148 Shepparton
Selected Team
10:00 AM
Sun 26/Sep

Deakin Reserve-Shepparton (Map) def.9.11-65 Rochester
Selected Team
Shepparton Goal Kickers: W. Patone 6, A. Miller 4, T. Thorsen 4, N. Turner 4, L. O''Sullivan 3, X. Stevenson , B. Lambert
Best Players: W. Patone, A. Holland, N. Turner, T. Thorsen, B. France, S. Bowmaker
Rochester Goal Kickers: H. Weppner 3, N. Marrone 2, M. Bright , J. Harney , N. O''Connor , A. McCarty
Best Players: A. McCarty, A. Ward, H. Weppner, N. O''Connor, N. Marrone, N.

:):):):):)

Have the sides started to train yet and what are the numbers like?? Who will have the best squads next year?

my prediction for top 6 in order

Rochester
Shepparton
Benella
Mansfield
Shepp United
Mooroopna
shep united only lose 6 or 7 from last years team, and have gained a few quality murray and picola league players. i would predict they finish in the top 3, depending on how many make bushrangers.
who will be the team to beat for 2011 season???

shep united only lose 6 or 7 from last years team, and have gained a few quality murray and picola league players. i would predict they finish in the top 3, depending on how many make bushrangers.
who will be the team to beat for 2011 season???

Have heard Benella should be pretty handy next year

Anyone know what happened in teh game between Seymour and Kyabram Thirds? Was called off after half time?

According to the Shepp news a Seymour player, Lachie Bender, copped a knee to the head and was knocked out. Play was held up for 30 mins and he was airlifted to Melbourne.

According to the Shepp news a Seymour player, Lachie Bender, copped a knee to the head and was knocked out. Play was held up for 30 mins and he was airlifted to Melbourne.
its fairly dead on this thread.
just to get things going, who do we think will win the league B&F?
also, who will join the favourites, bears in the grand final? i cant see them having any trouble getting there.

So who has been a naughty club..................following on from their netballers! Looks like they are out of finals!

I appreciate 'Rules are Rules' but to disqualify a team of kids for playing 3, 16 year old locals who were named for the bushy's, seems harsh. This is not a case of loading a team with over aged or foreign kids. This is a case of local kids wanting to play with their mates and it seems to destroy a years work over a admin error is over zealous.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back