Your own little part of SUNS history

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sure he doesn't mind me saying this since he's said it before, but SUNS makes a loooooot of money working in the middle of Oz. Pretty much all of it goes into this stuff. ;):p

I don't make a looooot of money haha. I just don't spend a looooot of money elsewhere due to the distinct lack of shops :p

It's funny you should say that. Was talking to one of the guys inside the club a few weeks ago and laughing that although I have by far the biggest collection of stuff, there are people who have spent almost as much as me on single items haha! A jumper at last years BnF auctioned off for $12,000 apparently.

It's funny you should say that. Was talking to one of the guys inside the club a few weeks ago and laughing that although I have by far the biggest collection of stuff, there are people who have spent almost as much as me on single items haha! A jumper at last years BnF auctioned off for $12,000 apparently.

Pfft minor details...some faceless company purchase for a reception area?

Much more respect for you ;)

At this years B&F the Jumper K kicked the goal in to beat Richmond, went for more than $5000

And yes I did bid

At this years B&F the Jumper K kicked the goal in to beat Richmond, went for more than $5000

And yes I did bid

Nah, was only $3600 in the end haha. Apparently so i heard the high bidder come up short.

I have his boots from that game :D

Then I still wouldn't of won it, I dropped out around the 3 mark, don't know how I would of justified it if I did win.

By giving it to a BigFooty mate who let you hold up the Suns banner in Canberra so he can frame it with K's boots :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can;t let you win it, I have already let someone else win it :p Our little group has a first in best dressed thing, and we can future reserve one item each lol! And all I can say is good luck out bidding him!

What do you think Jaegers first AFL match worn might go for? Guesstimate, your the most experienced here.

A few more pics of my collection, still has nothing on Suns
sunsjumpers.jpg

From top left Dixons training (blue), Signed 2011 home, Signed away (from the Christmens Dinner SNC and I attended) Brennan, Lynch, Gorringe, Gillbie, Hickey, 2 x yellow training 1 is Luke Russells (not sure about other) Joey Day and Dixon signed warm up tops (these are my favs) New to the list Sam Days 2011 Clash.
suns2011.jpg

Close up of the 2011 signed, will be getting this framed to add to my 2012 I posted earlier

A few more pics of my collection, still has nothing on Suns
sunsjumpers.jpg

From top left Dixons training (blue), Signed 2011 home, Signed away (from the Christmens Dinner SNC and I attended) Brennan, Lynch, Gorringe, Gillbie, Hickey, 2 x yellow training 1 is Luke Russells (not sure about other) Joey Day and Dixon signed warm up tops (these are my favs) New to the list Sam Days 2011 Clash.
suns2011.jpg

Close up of the 2011 signed, will be getting this framed to add to my 2012 I posted earlier

Pretty keen on Dixons warm up top? Up for a trade of some description?

I want it to actually wear lol!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back