SUNS

#Firethecannons
Sep 30, 2010
Goulburn Valley
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, TB Lightning
I wouldnt have thought so. You'd be amazed at how much stuff they have put away, you really would. Why do you want one so much?

Colin D'Cops

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 24, 2007
AFL Club
Carlton
Actually, I've changed my mind from a ticket to a record! Still the match - round 2, 2011, GC v CAR.

I want to put something in a frame to go along with my Gary Ablett round 2 (2011) player issue jumper.

SUNS

#Firethecannons
Sep 30, 2010
Goulburn Valley
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Any updates on your collection SUNS?
Haha feck yeah. It's too big for my house now. I'll archive it all soon.

Records are easily doable. Club will have a few for you. Up until a few weeks ago they had them for sale on website.

I have a Rd 2 guernsey signed by the squad with a few photos from the game and a record. I bought it from the club direct. It is number 1 of 2 made

SUNS

#Firethecannons
Sep 30, 2010
Goulburn Valley
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Good to know, I will continue to live vicariously through you.
Maybe one day I will be able to afford a house big enough to have everything displayed. Bit for now when the SUNShine bar opens in 2013 I might have to be content in loaning all my stuff to them to display

Thermo

Premium Platinum
Oct 5, 2010
QLD
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Spurs
Maybe one day I will be able to afford a house big enough to have everything displayed. Bit for now when the SUNShine bar opens in 2013 I might have to be content in loaning all my stuff to them to display
If you do, jot me down to buy you the first round.

Colin D'Cops

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 24, 2007
AFL Club
Carlton
Records are easily doable. Club will have a few for you. Up until a few weeks ago they had them for sale on website.

I have a Rd 2 guernsey signed by the squad with a few photos from the game and a record. I bought it from the club direct. It is number 1 of 2 made
Alrighty cheers, will chase them up before the week is out.

Nice piece, I was going to get a squad signed guernsey but I'm only really a fan of the best player in the comp. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sunny_

Premium Platinum
Mar 18, 2011
Everett
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
New England Patriots
I'm sure he doesn't mind me saying this since he's said it before, but SUNS makes a loooooot of money working in the middle of Oz. Pretty much all of it goes into this stuff. ;):p

SUNS

#Firethecannons
Sep 30, 2010
Goulburn Valley
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Suns (or Shannon) ;)

Awesome collection

I also have a blue training and Yellow training, are you going to get them framed and if so how, I need a good idea :D

PS, no sheets, tell me you don't sleep on them........
I was going to ask you the same thing about your framed guernsey. That come up amazing!

I wont get them framed. Probably just add them to the collection which I will eventually get a custom made wall hangar for. I have a few others I want framed first, and im running out of wall space.

And nah, don't often sleep on them. Normally just after a good win!

Top Bottom