Your own little part of SUNS history

Remove this Banner Ad

Nuh I haven't, my chances would be pretty slim though wouldn't it?

Actually, I've changed my mind from a ticket to a record! Still the match - round 2, 2011, GC v CAR.

I want to put something in a frame to go along with my Gary Ablett round 2 (2011) player issue jumper.

Any updates on your collection SUNS?

Haha feck yeah. It's too big for my house now. I'll archive it all soon.

Records are easily doable. Club will have a few for you. Up until a few weeks ago they had them for sale on website.

I have a Rd 2 guernsey signed by the squad with a few photos from the game and a record. I bought it from the club direct. It is number 1 of 2 made

Good to know, I will continue to live vicariously through you.

Maybe one day I will be able to afford a house big enough to have everything displayed. Bit for now when the SUNShine bar opens in 2013 I might have to be content in loaning all my stuff to them to display

Records are easily doable. Club will have a few for you. Up until a few weeks ago they had them for sale on website.

I have a Rd 2 guernsey signed by the squad with a few photos from the game and a record. I bought it from the club direct. It is number 1 of 2 made

Alrighty cheers, will chase them up before the week is out.

Nice piece, I was going to get a squad signed guernsey but I'm only really a fan of the best player in the comp. ;)

Alrighty cheers, will chase them up before the week is out.

Nice piece, I was going to get a squad signed guernsey but I'm only really a fan of the best player in the comp. ;)

Wait doesn't Chris Judd play for Carlton . . .

Jokes

47242_10151040321512191_416213868_n.jpg

Excuse the mess

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I picked up a fun piece not long ago from the Suns shop, it was Alex Keath's warm up jumper from 2011...

Hope he goes on to score a few Test centuries:)

Suns (or Shannon) ;)

Awesome collection

I also have a blue training and Yellow training, are you going to get them framed and if so how, I need a good idea :D

PS, no sheets, tell me you don't sleep on them........

I was going to ask you the same thing about your framed guernsey. That come up amazing!

I wont get them framed. Probably just add them to the collection which I will eventually get a custom made wall hangar for. I have a few others I want framed first, and im running out of wall space.

And nah, don't often sleep on them. Normally just after a good win!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back