2013 Formula One World Championship - Round One - Australian Grand Prix (14-17 March 2013)

Remove this Banner Ad

Thing is, no one seems too confident of taking the fight to RBR today atleast. If things run to plan they wont be beaten today. Even as a Webber fan tbese promos are giving me the shits almost as much as the needless TV show guests.

flicked over to this, didnt know masterchef was on

the quicker speed are able to run their own simultaneous telecast the better. i dont give a **** about this trash.
Agreed but for the majority of us F1 fans without Fox we still have to sit through the garbage.

Im glad youve got that much money to waste on tv. But I do agree what we get here, mostly for the home race, is cringeworthy.

Here's Kimi, sleeping through the parade lap.

im6uo.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You saw that interview too?...... It's lucky these cars arent fuelled by personality, they'd be permantly stagnant.
Why are so many of these drivers absolute snore fests?

You need to remember too that most of the drivers don't have English as their first language so they may sound a bit formal and stuffy.

It's one of the criticisms I could never understand of Schumacher. Aussie journos would complain about how lifeless he was in interviews. I wonder how many of those journos would sound speaking a language other than English considering that most of them probably struggle with their native tongue.

Agreed but for the majority of us F1 fans without Fox we still have to sit through the garbage.

Or you could be like me living in the outback. We have WIN and GWN7 and no F1 to be seen. I'm currently streaming CH10 and have it through my tv, all I need is a better audio setup instead of what my pc has to offer :(

Does Channel 10's infomercial end anytime soon? Liking how they got rid of Craig Baird and put Alan Jones in the coverage though. But that's the only positive thing so far...

Should be a Vettel/Red Bull victory, but Webber and the Mercedes, Ferrari and Lotus drivers will have a good fight for the other podium places though!

Blasphemy. Kimi is one of the coolest guys around. Awesome personality.

F1 drivers are much, much more interesting then AFL Players. Talk about bland and boring.

Kimi's deadpan look in interviews is hilarious.Who could ever forget his line in Brazil to Martin Brundle on his pitwalk ?

Masterchef, ready steady cook, the project, biggest loser.

Now if halfwits want to watch these shows thats their choice, but please no more!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back