SANFL History

Remove this Banner Ad

Bentleigh said:
Thats Power
Club: Port Adelaide,Centrals

Discrase.
Go ahead :D i wont care about a bunch of cretins judging me online. As i know what i am.. thats the best thing about www .. people can speak what they want without knowing ******** about the person. Most of the port supporters dont give a ******** about magpies anyways win or lose. The fact that they are not PAFC will always remain.. you keep arguing about that.. still will remain a fact.

Bentleigh said:
Thats Power
Club: Port Adelaide,Centrals

Discrase.
And what will you know about SANFL to comment about that :rolleyes:
I dont see anything wrong with it at all.. back when i was in england i used to like wimbledon..because i was born in wimbledon but i grew up in chelsea.. so i went for Chelsea but i always liked wimbledon because of my family, had close relationships with a couple of wimbledon players..i supportered Chelsea but i always wanted wimbledon to do well too. I dont see any crediblity loss here.Now wimbledon are relegated so i only barrack for Chelsea in the premier league.I dont see myself as a bandwagoner, i honestly like wimbledon and still want them to do well.I have not lost any of my crediblity, i am a always a blues person.Some people are really uptight to make a serious issue out of it or maybe they just like calling names :D

Well said crowsfan :D..kinda my reason too.. family reasons and relationship with an ex doggie player is why i like centrals..I am from central district as well but am a PAFC man first :D .. but looks like some people take things way too seriously :rolleyes:

raboyle said:
Not only do you have no damn idea about our league but you can't bloody spell either.

Just ask him to spell "goalkeeper" or "pretty."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats Power said:
Typical signs of a crow fan..but ok if your not..then its my mistake

You are just confused :rolleyes: .Port Magpies shares the same tradition as PAFC but has no relationship whatsoever with Port Adelaide Power.As for centrals.. i always liked Centrals..i went to centrals games even when the P.A.F.C was in the SANFL.For the last time.. PAMFC has nothing to do with PAP.Just go a bigfooty search on topic its been done to death before.. many times.... all port supporters agree that PAMFC has nothing to do with PAP.. and ********ing stop callin me names like bandwagoner.. you dont know enough about me to call me that ..FFS sakes read these

Once again for you

One more

Yet another

Last one

You think you know more of our clubs history?
PAMFC share the same heritage as PAFC but has nothing to do with PAP anymore!
The Port Adelaide Magpies Football Club was established during 1996 to replace the Port Adelaide Football Club that moved into the AFL in 1997.

So of course the 2 premierships (1998 & 1999) they won will never be included in the Port Adelaide Football Club's history of 35 premierships.
Just because you see Port Adelaide.. you are making conclusions here.Delusional at best.A lot of Power fans dont follow PAMFC in the SANFL.I am not the only one..plus i have always been a centrals fan with P.A.F.C but since PAFC left SANFL..i am a centrals fan now. :rolleyes:

Whatever. The fact is that you followed Port when they were top dogs and now you follow Centrals when they are top. So when another SANFL side starts dominating I guess you'll swap again?

rooboy said:
Whatever. The fact is that you followed Port when they were top dogs and now you follow Centrals when they are top. So when another SANFL side starts dominating I guess you'll swap again?
Another hijacker :D duh.. read the whole thread first crowboy.. :rolleyes: i said i always liked the centrals because of family reasons..i am always a PAFC man and always will be and it doesnt matter if people online call me a bandwagoner..i was a member of PAFC when we voted to form the PAMFC.. sigh.

Thats Power said:
I am from central district as well.

WTF? Do you mean northern suburbs? Despite what everyone else south of Gepps Cross thinks, it's not a dirty word.

You must have been is seventh Heaven when those wild rumours were circulating in the early 90s about a possible Port-Central merger.

Pity the Magpies didn't buy Charlie's in Salisbury last year.

Magpiespower said:
WTF? Do you mean northern suburbs? Despite what everyone else south of Gepps Cross thinks, it's not a dirty word.
No, maybe he DOES mean "Central District" as opposed to the northern suburbs which includes the likes of Port Adelaide. I guess it's only people from the Central District that seem to know what this area actually is - visit www.cdfc.com.au/history.htm for your geography lesson.

Magpiespower said:
You must have been is seventh Heaven when those wild rumours were circulating in the early 90s about a possible Port-Central merger.
Once again NO. I'd prefer to saw off my twig & berries with a blunt butter knife than merge with Port Adelaide! And I'm pretty sure I speak for all male Centrals supporters. :)

Magpiespower said:
Pity the Magpies didn't buy Charlie's in Salisbury last year.
Yes, maybe then they wouldn't be in the financial strife they find themselves in now. The way they're going, we should have our 8-team 'bye-free' competition in a couple of years. That's if Sturt doesn't fold first.

No, maybe he DOES mean "Central District" as opposed to the northern suburbs which includes the likes of Port Adelaide. I guess it's only people from the Central District that seem to know what this area actually is

You're kidding right?

Having been born in and lived in the northern suburbs for most of my life I can tell you there is no such area as Central District.

There's Salisbury, Elizabeth, Smithfield...

And Port Adelaide part of the northern suburbs? Best take those geography lessons yourself.

Thats Power said:
Another hijacker :D duh.. read the whole thread first crowboy.. :rolleyes: i said i always liked the centrals because of family reasons..i am always a PAFC man and always will be and it doesnt matter if people online call me a bandwagoner..i was a member of PAFC when we voted to form the PAMFC.. sigh.

:D Well, anyway it's good to see Timmy Ginever and Johnny Cahill from the old Maggies ( who apparently have nothing to do with the new maggies ) come to the rescue this year. Maybe they have got it all ********ed up too.

rooboy said:
:D Well, anyway it's good to see Timmy Ginever and Johnny Cahill from the old Maggies ( who apparently have nothing to do with the new maggies ) come to the rescue this year. Maybe they have got it all ********ed up too.

You mean from the Port Adelaide Football Club ( formerly the Magpies), that left the SANFL to join the AFL.
Now coaching the Port Adelaide Magpies Football Club ( formed to replace the PAFC ).

regards

PA1870 ;)

Just a reminder about the first few pages of this thread. Somehow it's degenerated into a PAFC,PAMFC,PPFC,CDFC slanging match.

There are/were a few other sides inthe SANFL too. Thought this thread was about celebrating the times when the SANFL was indeed great.

Fatty

FattyLumpkin said:
Just a reminder about the first few pages of this thread. Somehow it's degenerated into a PAFC,PAMFC,PPFC,CDFC slanging match.

There are/were a few other sides inthe SANFL too. Thought this thread was about celebrating the times when the SANFL was indeed great.

Fatty

just taking the ******** and ruffling some feathers...

and indeed, the SANFL still is great!!! :D

Port Adelaide 1870 said:
You mean from the Port Adelaide Football Club ( formerly the Magpies), that left the SANFL to join the AFL.
Now coaching the Port Adelaide Magpies Football Club ( formed to replace the PAFC ).

regards

PA1870 ;)
So to recap - there's no connection between the two Port Adelaides? John Cahill would have helped any SANFL club in need?

McAlmanac said:
So to recap - there's no connection between the two Port Adelaides? John Cahill would have helped any SANFL club in need?

Fatty

regards

PA1870

Port Adelaide 1870 said:

Fatty

regards

PA1870

ok then..ill ask it

cheers

jimmy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back