Aaron Mullet!

Remove this Banner Ad

I was a bit worried at first because his ball use gave me the deja vu feeling, but he has done an excellent job polishing up his disposal, I am really pleased for him. I think he is going to cause problems for teams that just worry about dragging Atley out of position, a side can't really drag the whole forward line out of position without hampering their ability to score.

Atley and Fishy off the half back line cutting up oppositions with pace for years to come, I'm going to change my pants.

Now only if our higher draft picks started to perform as well! Seems like we have no problems with our later picks.

Coming along very nicely.

Hopefully next time he doesn't feel the need to run 20 meters without a bounce before kicking for goal/ I had to look for the umpires to see if they paid 'too far' before I got up and celebrated that one.

Very much coming into Rising Star calculation now, just quietly!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should have played more last year - it was obvious he had talent.

Hopefully Scott realises this now for other players he is keeping in the 2s, who may just show more and improve quicker with better players around them.

Should have played more last year - it was obvious he had talent.

Hopefully Scott realises this now for other players he is keeping in the 2s, who may just show more and improve quicker with better players around them.
Or maybe he just wasn't, you know, fully ready and really benefited from a strong preseason and opportunity to play practice games in the backline?

Or maybe he just wasn't, you know, fully ready and really benefited from a strong preseason and opportunity to play practice games in the backline?

Nah. Scott had his best 22 last year and Mullett didn't fit in it.

Now given an opportunity he has flourished. As I said, other players may well also if Scott finally makes some hard decisions on a few players.

Nah. Scott had his best 22 last year and Mullett didn't fit in it.

Now given an opportunity he has flourished. As I said, other players may well also if Scott finally makes some hard decisions on a few players.
You would know best.

Just my opinion. Rarely does a player get dropped the next week after an excellent game like he was after GWS going into a final.

But yep, maybe you know best....
I don't.

The coaches might though.

Just a thought.

Radical, I know.

I don't.

The coaches might though.

Just a thought.

Radical, I know.

Silly reply. Coaches aren't always right, but if that's how you view it i'm surprised you are on BF - might as well have the coaches write for you.

Silly reply. Coaches aren't always right, but if that's how you view it i'm surprised you are on BF - might as well have the coaches write for you.
Ironing.

Saintly >>>>>>>>>> Men who work with, coach and train Aaron Mullet on a daily basis and know his game intimately.

I love it on here how the men who run the footy department at North get bagged out for everything that seems to go wrong, yet get bagged out for getting something right because they didn't do it earlier. How about we give them some freaking credit for a change.

Ironing.

Saintly >>>>>>>>>> Men who work with, coach and train Aaron Mullet on a daily basis and know his game intimately.

I love it on here how the men who run the footy department at North get bagged out for everything that seems to go wrong, yet get bagged out for getting something right because they didn't do it earlier. How about we give them some freaking credit for a change.

As I said, if you can't form your own opinions on players and just follow what is presented to you, then no worries. I haven't bagged the coach at all, have no idea what you are on about to be honest.

Don't get me wrong. I have clear opinions on our players. All of them.

I just don't think I know better than the coaching staff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back