SALADA/VladFL: Slap on the wrist. - STRICTLY ESSENDON SUPPORTERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ridiculous how there is the angle that has Hird's head right next to Robinson, like some sort of good vs evil. Clearly he has issues with James and the programme so far has almost been exclusively trying to tarnish Hird's credibility.
More should be asked about how Dank came to the club, and how Robinson lost control of Dank. He talks about taking responsibility for his actions, but there is no mention of his involvement with Dank yet.

I tuned in hoping to learn more about the fate of the players. All I've heard "everything we did was legal. But Hird is a silly"

I remember when this saga was about the players

It stopped being about the players when the media ran out of dumb headlines about Watson losing his Brownlow or how Essendon would field a team of VFL players.

Hird was the next in line so he copped it.

What is the punishment for breaching the AFL code and taking drugs banned for players as a coach?

I cant work out how he is saying he doesn't know what he did wrong when the budget from his department was blown out by 60k.

Maybe he doesn't understand what running a department means.

lets have a look at some *en wedding photos yea. well done channel seven lets make this a *en drama about a depressed man. ffs *en flogs

Seriously....who at the club have accuse The Weepon?

Media? yes..Us..NO!

In fact, when Dean was stood down...When the media was hating on Dean...Hird was on support of him!!!

* this guy, biggest ever mistake to let him in our club.

Makes me wonder why they got rid of Robinson. Surely they knew if they suspended him they'd end up with a tell all interview at some stage. If he was the good guy stopping Hird from using testosterone cream on the players then isn't he the kind of guy you want hanging around the club, even if it's only to spot for players in the gym or something?

Something doesn't quite add up.
they wanted to sack Robinson at the end of last season anyway, but stopped for fear of pissing the fans off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is the punishment for breaching the AFL code and taking drugs banned for players as a coach?
As long as you don't give or administer the drugs to players, it doesn't breach the anti-doping code.

If you do give or administer the drugs to players, you're in a whole world of trouble.

That's as far as the anti-doping code goes of course - the AFL can whack anyone they like under the 'bringing the game into disrepute' charge, whether they comply with the anti-doping code or not.

The weapon just wants to to hang in pro sports... this interview is really only about how he wants and needs to be able work at the top... inner sanctum of top pro sport agency etc...

This guy is sitting at home getting $300k per year...come back to the real world Deano...there are people in this Country with it so much harder than you.
Can someone remind me what Essendon have said about Dean Robinson? All I can remember is saying Robinson suggested Dank and brought him to the club.

the dude keeps saying he was crying wanting to know what he did wrong...yet he has blamed Hird for everything.

Hear he is crying again. What pressure? Your wife and your kids get you around the house while you enjoy life.

I hope Spike rips into this campaigner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back