Hird has been offered a contract extension

Remove this Banner Ad

That's a #standbyhirdfor12months moot point. Still got to wait for the ASADA findings. There is a CHANCE he could have a ban extended.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yay for corporate responsibility!!!

I think they could have waited a few days to announce this, announcing it now is simply done to upset fans of other 17 clubs.

Very poor taste.

Fair to say if infraction notices are issued, his return will not be assured.

Also fair to say their chances of making the 8 have been diminished by this saga and their *fitness going into next year.

unbelievable...they are all in denial.. can't believe after everything they give Hird an extension. Am i missing something lol..

Hold on. Little actually said the documents are being prepared but nothings been signed. Anyway I really really hope the do lol.

Yourself and others like you forget something. This is only phase one of the punishment. Can you imagine the likely scenario of Hird is re signed for two more years but with in the next 12 months ASADA finish there investigation and give some Essendon players infractions for 6months to 2 years. If that happens I am dead set sure the playing group will be happy knowing that the bloke responsible in costing them their careers is coming back to coach them.

Crazytown haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back