FTA-TV Big Brother 2013 - Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Jade reminds me more & more of this character from 'Wedding Crashers'

Btw, her croaky voice is really starting to get on my nerves.

image.jpg

I really wanted to hear Ed answer that question about whether he'd rather the money or Jade.

Me too. And the look on his face when she said "I got him!!!" was priceless.

Again, best part of the ep was Clooney. :hearts:
Cept for the part where they stuck a dildo on his head, lol wtf o_O

He did suggest that just because he didn't say what she said, he didn't want her to feel bad thus the rose petal other room stuff. I couldn't figure out where he stood. He isn't holding out for a last push from the 'win a date with Ed' scheme as he is being romantic with Jade. He isn't reciprocating or responding in a way that suggests he wants to reciprocate though. It is almost as though he has reconciled in his mind that his relationship with Jade is keeping him in the game.

I must have somehow missed that bit.

Who asked the question?

I don't want to sound like the fun police, but jeez, it's a bit of a dick move to ask that.

I must have somehow missed that bit.

Who asked the question?

I don't want to sound like the fun police, but jeez, it's a bit of a dick move to ask that.

Somebody asked Jade and she said she would choose Ed. I don't remember them asking Ed the same question.

I am quite frustrated with Big Brother. Watching this series after missing a few, but it seems the so called popular types get overbearing, and the nice people get pigeon holed into being boring.

Tahan is a real mean cow, why on earth is she still in there I have no idea. She is a self obsessed rude egotistical bit&# who I couldn't stand for more than a week in my life.

Tim is an annoying 9 year old mentally who seems to have some ADHD issues. He was considered smart and calculative real early on, and it made his character worse. His voice annoys me often, and although sometimes he makes me laugh, I hope like mad he doesn't win the competition, because he is so annoying.

Drew has the biggest ego. He thinks he's gods gift to the world, and he is nothing but a back stabbing dummy. I mean who on gods earth would get close to Tully. If he was smart, he would know that a relationship with Tully would be fiery, and end soon after starting, or he would have to bow down to her, and get controlled. He also would prefer Tully over Madeline, which is just crazy. Madeline was sensible, and had the career. What did Tully do? I can see a checkout chick job being fitting for her.

Boog is pretty funny. She is a dag, but she is a bit of a follower. She can be fiery too, but I don't think she has half the issues that Tahan or Tully has.

Ed has had the life. AFL footballer, not quite good enough, but he now works with Player manager Liam Pickering. He is a sensible guy, who is set in life. He doesn't have to act like a kid like Tim or a backstabber like Drew. There is not much to dislike with him. Those who say he is boring, like the party life, and being a complete idiot all the time. Sure there is a little bit of fun to be had in the ages of 17-24 years old. Soon after that though, it is time to be more sensible. Big Brother is not just meant to be a party house. It is a social experiment to give kids idols. I would like to think that more people would like to be like Ed than the others.

And Jade, what is there not to like. She is gorgeous, has a great body, and she is a nice genuine person. You can spend a lot of time with Jade without wanting to kill her. She is a perfect type to take home to your family. The only bad thing she has said about anyone, is to say that if Tahan fell in a hole and died, she wouldn't cry. Neither would I. Girls like Tahan are nothing but bully's at school to anyone that looks or acts different than what she and her hair flicking friends call "Normal". Jade is normal, and with her looks, you would think she would be more like Tahan, but she isn't, she is grounded, and a genuine nice person.

It is sad to see that in all of these reality TV series, that the good ones get voted out, and the idiots last forever. Ben should still be in the house, how on earth he left this early scares me, as to the people we live with in Australia that make these decisions who to like and who not to like.

I hope Ed or Jade win it, and will be so glad to see Tahan and Tim not win it. But I won't be surprised if they do, because as Surley would say, there is a lot of muppets out there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am quite frustrated with Big Brother. Watching this series after missing a few, but it seems the so called popular types get overbearing, and the nice people get pigeon holed into being boring.
Who wants to watch a bunch of nice people agreeing with each other all the time? The show wouldn't exist if that was the case.

Tahan is a real mean cow, why on earth is she still in there I have no idea. She is a self obsessed rude egotistical bit&# who I couldn't stand for more than a week in my life.
She's still in their because she says what she wants. That and she's pretty good to look at.

Tim is an annoying 9 year old mentally who seems to have some ADHD issues. He was considered smart and calculative real early on, and it made his character worse. His voice annoys me often, and although sometimes he makes me laugh, I hope like mad he doesn't win the competition, because he is so annoying.
I'm starting to agree with this. However he has made the season in a way. Wouldn't be that disappointed to see him make final two.

Drew has the biggest ego. He thinks he's gods gift to the world, and he is nothing but a back stabbing dummy. I mean who on gods earth would get close to Tully. If he was smart, he would know that a relationship with Tully would be fiery, and end soon after starting, or he would have to bow down to her, and get controlled. He also would prefer Tully over Madeline, which is just crazy. Madeline was sensible, and had the career. What did Tully do? I can see a checkout chick job being fitting for her.
This is just laughable. Get a clue.

Boog is pretty funny. She is a dag, but she is a bit of a follower. She can be fiery too, but I don't think she has half the issues that Tahan or Tully has.
Tahan has issues?

Ed has had the life. AFL footballer, not quite good enough, but he now works with Player manager Liam Pickering. He is a sensible guy, who is set in life. He doesn't have to act like a kid like Tim or a backstabber like Drew. There is not much to dislike with him. Those who say he is boring, like the party life, and being a complete idiot all the time. Sure there is a little bit of fun to be had in the ages of 17-24 years old. Soon after that though, it is time to be more sensible. Big Brother is not just meant to be a party house. It is a social experiment to give kids idols. I would like to think that more people would like to be like Ed than the others.
Who the hell cares what he does on the outside? He's being judged by what he does in the house and in the house he is a boring person. Backstabbing? This is Big Brother. There are no alliances

Did you really call Ed an idol? lol, just lol.

And Jade, what is there not to like. She is gorgeous, has a great body, and she is a nice genuine person. You can spend a lot of time with Jade without wanting to kill her. She is a perfect type to take home to your family. The only bad thing she has said about anyone, is to say that if Tahan fell in a hole and died, she wouldn't cry. Neither would I. Girls like Tahan are nothing but bully's at school to anyone that looks or acts different than what she and her hair flicking friends call "Normal". Jade is normal, and with her looks, you would think she would be more like Tahan, but she isn't, she is grounded, and a genuine nice person.
Again, i watch to be entertained. Not to see who is the nicest person. Jade is just as vain as Tahan, if ed was 50lbs overweight, she wouldn't be the slightest bit interested.

It is sad to see that in all of these reality TV series, that the good ones get voted out, and the idiots last forever. Ben should still be in the house, how on earth he left this early scares me, as to the people we live with in Australia that make these decisions who to like and who not to like.

I hope Ed or Jade win it, and will be so glad to see Tahan and Tim not win it. But I won't be surprised if they do, because as Surley would say, there is a lot of muppets out there.
Who would you want in the final 4?

What you have described is the worst season of Big Brother ever.

I understand the point where you want a decent person to win the 250k, I'm in the same boat. But your character assessment of Tim, Tahan and Drew is pure speculation, and I've watched, I'd say, 80+ episodes and don't agree with your character assessment at all.

None of them I would categorise as "bad people". And what I define as bad is mainly, going out of your way to make someone else suffer.

Yes, Tahan can show signs of being self obsessed, rude and egotistical. But that doesn't exactly define her as that type of person, because she isn't that 24/7.

Out of all of the housemates, I think Tim has been probably the furthest towards what I'd call a "bad person". Only because he has calculatingly done things to either get under people's skin, put someone in an uncompromising position or wedge between a person's relationship. But he's also shown that he can be an actually good person. That's why my assessment of him, is that he's actually a good person but it's the whole mentality of the game that presents that side of him.

And I don't know where you got, that Drew think he is God's gift to the world.

Tahan is hot and her boyriend drives V8's. The rest is just fluff on a cappuccino.

Jade is an insecure clingy person that if I brought her home to meet my family she would end up boiling my bunny - my kids like their bunny.

Ed has a massive ego and thinks he is King Carey but he is really Carey's brother - King Dick.

Tim has made the whole show entertaining and should win it - he has played the game the best and I hope he makes it onto Survivor All Stars.

Agree on Drew.

And this will be so accurate that I should put a spoiler alert on but I don't know how.

Only 2 people can leave tonight - Ed or Jade. It will most likely be Ed. BB likes the audience to have as much drama as possible - he will take Tim and Drew off the bench 1st and leave the couple. They will then cut to a commercial.

When we come back Jade will be in tears and when Ed is announced as the next evictee she will be close to having a full blown fit. I am talking snot, dookie and tears flying everywhere.

If Ed scrapes in and Jade leaves no one will cry - including Ed.

If Ed goes prepare yourself for "Why do all the good people get evicted' next time Jade is in the diary room.

If you can't watch tonights show - this is what you will miss.

I disagree on Drew. I want him to win. Yeah he was Tully's bitch for a couple of weeks, but outside of that he's done everything pretty well. Delivered some good rants, classic lines, been entertaining, and generally speaking a good judge of character.

And this will be so accurate that I should put a spoiler alert on but I don't know how.

Only 2 people can leave tonight - Ed or Jade. It will most likely be Ed. BB likes the audience to have as much drama as possible - he will take Tim and Drew off the bench 1st and leave the couple. They will then cut to a commercial.

When we come back Jade will be in tears and when Ed is announced as the next evictee she will be close to having a full blown fit. I am talking snot, dookie and tears flying everywhere.

If Ed goes prepare yourself for "Why do all the good people get evicted' next time Jade is in the diary room.

So far so good!!

Haha you were spot on, was always going to happen.

"In no particular order"... yeah right, keep talking through your ass Ch 9

Remove this Banner Ad

Back