Unpopular Opinions (Association Football version)

Remove this Banner Ad

Never had a problem with Drogba, loved him, except for when he scored in every ******* match against us :mad:
He is the worst bloke. I remember him being "injured" in a match against us, but was injured right near the touchline and his rolling around antics he had rolled off the pitch so play went on. He realised this and rolled back onto the pitch to get the game to stop. Complete ******* campaigner. Great player though.

A true champion of the game who I respected and Chelsea just dumped him after scoring the winning penalty for the champions league LOL ******* hack of a club.

lol, no idea.

He is the worst bloke. I remember him being "injured" in a match against us, but was injured right near the touchline and his rolling around antics he had rolled off the pitch so play went on. He realised this and rolled back onto the pitch to get the game to stop. Complete ******* Syd. Great player though.

That is why we love Dider.

maybe quote my full quote next time and we could possibly post battle

until then Chelsea is s**t for dropping him over bringing in Eto'o, staying with Torres goose
lol, no idea.

lol, no idea.
yes no idea (you) I agree

393495_drogba_chelsi_1920x1080_(www.GdeFon.ru).jpg

spat one of your greats out, that is the great Chelsea corporate machine... smh pathetic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"hey man I'll just throw a few mill here and there and mothergoose I will BUY the goddamned title because fair play and good work doesn't count if you have money right?"

******* joke both clubs and were still right there

Ever heard of Herbert Chapman? I wonder what convinced him and half of his champion Huddersfield team to move to Arsenal.

Ever heard of Danny Fizmann? I wonder whose money paid for the new contracts of Adams, Bergkamp, Vieira etc.

Ever heard of Henry Norris? I wonder why Arsenal got promoted to the first division? And why was he banned for life from football?

Funny thing with a lot of football supporters. They genuinely seem to believe that they got to where they did just with a bit of elbow grease and a dream in their heart.

As for being run as a business I would say Arsenal fits that description more than City or Chelsea. So long as that champions league revenue comes into the club, why bother aiming higher? And sure, we can rip off our fans with the highest ticket prices in the league, but it's a bit much to spend any of that money trying to improve our side. There's dividends to worry about.

m8 I will meltdown, Chelsea and City squads are stupidly bigger than ours, I feel like the title is a cheat it's more like who has more money rather than talent these days, I sound like a ******* Liverpool supporter now but *, I hate the fact that we are so close yet that far because we don't have a squad of these * off players that both city and chelsea can replace at will, we should be at the ******* top, I guess the Doggies supporter is coming out of me because I foresee disaster when we are that ******* close

Remove this Banner Ad

Back