Your favourite comedian.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure if he has been mentioned yet but i really love Neil Hamburger. American but now lives in Darwin. His main act is just to get people to heckle him. His jokes are bad too. He is not for everyone but once you get what he is trying to do it is pretty funny.
Bands use him to warm up the crowd. He literally bags the band coming on and gets the crowd sucked in beautifully. Will upload a video later as i don't have access to youtube at work.

Apart from him George Carlin is without a doubt my favorite. Just an immortal man.

Jim Jeffries.
Can't wait for his tour, got tickets already.

Yes, Yes, Yes.

But try keep it down, don't want these guys getting ruined....

but thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats my liiiiiiiiiife

also Jim Jefferies new show "Legit" Seems pretty good

Yep. Looks a bit like Denton and sounds like Steven Wright with his deadpan delivery. I'll never forget this gag of his:
I used to hate coming home to a sink full of dirty dishes. So I had the bottom of my sink lowered.

Bought his CD a few years back. Hilarious stuff. Some of the better gags:

- I'm paranoid that my shower head will fall on me, so I installed an airbag in my shower cap.
- Once I was burgled, and all they took was my coathangers. Luckily I was able to improvise by bending a few old car aerials.
- I love standing at a urinal with a clipboard, and when each man finishes I mark either a cross or a tick. That really keeps them guessing.
- I met my girlfriend at the park. She was feeding the pigeons, and I was down on the ground pretending that I was one.
- Once I ate an after dinner mint after breakfast and it threw me out for weeks.

Bought his CD a few years back. Hilarious stuff. Some of the better gags:

- I'm paranoid that my shower head will fall on me, so I installed an airbag in my shower cap.
- Once I was burgled, and all they took was my coathangers. Luckily I was able to improvise by bending a few old car aerials.
- I love standing at a urinal with a clipboard, and when each man finishes I mark either a cross or a tick. That really keeps them guessing.
- I met my girlfriend at the park. She was feeding the pigeons, and I was down on the ground pretending that I was one.
- Once I ate an after dinner mint after breakfast and it threw me out for weeks.
Saw Elliot Goblett live about 6 years ago. Still funny as hell!
:thumbsu:

Anthony Jeselnik...thank me later

He also has a show starting in the Americas called 'The Jeselnik Offensive', which premiered today. Looks the goods :)

Anthony Jeselnik...thank me later

He also has a show starting in the Americas called 'The Jeselnik Offensive', which premiered today. Looks the goods :)

Didn't he do the roast for Charlie Sheen a few years back?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adam Hills
Shaun Micallef
Richard Stubbs
Carl Baron
Ross Noble
Arj Barker
Those guys who I have listed are all really funny buggers.

(just an example of Shaun Micallef)

Good bump.

Since I last posted here, I've added a lot of comedians to my list of candidates.

Carlin is still right at the top with Louie but Patrice O'Neal has risen very quickly. Somewhat bizarrely as he died even before the last time I posted but I discovered him in 2013 and fell in love. He's now my favourite of all time.

Throw in Colin Quinn and Billy Burr (who I'm seeing next weekend in Sydney and am tremendously excited for) and the Tough Crowd crew was very strong.

Good bump.

Since I last posted here, I've added a lot of comedians to my list of candidates.

Carlin is still right at the top with Louie but Patrice O'Neal has risen very quickly. Somewhat bizarrely as he died even before the last time I posted but I discovered him in 2013 and fell in love. He's now my favourite of all time.

Throw in Colin Quinn and Billy Burr (who I'm seeing next weekend in Sydney and am tremendously excited for) and the Tough Crowd crew was very strong.

I assume you've heard of opie and Anthony if you like those comics
Plenty of great audio of Patrice , burr and Louis ck on that show

On Aussie comics obviously Jim Jeffries is a standout. Never understood how people find Carl Barron funny

I assume you've heard of opie and Anthony if you like those comics
Plenty of great audio of Patrice , burr and Louis ck on that show

On Aussie comics obviously Jim Jeffries is a standout. Never understood how people find Carl Barron funny

Oh, yes. Yes I have. O&A are what introduced me to Patrice properly. There are literally days worth of him shooting the s**t about any topic and being hilariously brilliant. Same to a lesser extent with Louie, Burr, DiPaolo, Bobby Kelly, Quinn and everyone's favourite doofus, Rich Vos. Plus Jimmy Norton of course. You may well know about it, but if you like Patrice seek out his Saturday Night Virus program called the Black Phillip Show on youtube. His philosophies on relationships and women are espoused fully there and they are well worth listening to, you won't have heard anything like it before.

Jeffries is definitely the stand out Australian right now.

And agreed on Carl Barron. Wil Anderson & Adam Hills should really stop too.

Was tempted to get Burr tickets and will probably regret not going

Did get tickets to see Jefferies though in April
Seeing Burr in Melbourne soon and the Billy Connolly 2 days later.

And a big yes to Patrice O'Neal, phenomenal comic, check out his dating show 'The Black Phillip show' and I'm sure you've heard it but youtube the Patrice O'Neal "It's cold out here" story he tells on O&A.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back